Does Veeky Forums know how to eat pussy?

Does Veeky Forums know how to eat pussy?

Yes.
I can make a dyke squirt with my tongue game.
But I see oral as something that should be saved for clean very no/low mileage women who deserve it and a crutch.

You are welcome

i just read an article today on HPV. no thanks senpai.

Eating pussy is for betas that can't satisfy a woman due to their small dicks
>but
It is acceptable to eat out your wife, because in that case you're not putting your face where hundreds of dicks have been in the last year

t. betas

>do you suck underdeveloped penises
no

Probably no

gross and beta

>eating pussy is gross and beta
>eating ass is pleasant and alpha

>Veeky Forums

What the fuck did I just read? Absolute waste of my life

>Expecting me to read a wall of text

>taking advice from a woman

Thanks for that; absolutely poetic.

Isolate clit

Focus on keeping the same rhythm on her clit, slowly picking up speed as her breathing intensifies

Don’t be rough

Don’t use the tip of your tongue. Use the broad part of your tounge.

Get your fingers in her puss. Start by fucking with your fingers, but then slow down and focus on rubbing her g-spot (inside, opposite the clit. You’ll feel it because the flesh there is a bit more dense than the rest of the inside of her puss).

Use your free hand to massage the inside of her thighs and grab for her stomach when she flexes her abs.

If you’ve gotten it to where she enjoys anal, finger her ass too.

If you do all these things, she’ll cum in under 5 mins.

If you can make her cum FAST with oral, it’s actually pretty easy to get her to cum a second time by fucking her.

If you consistently make a girl cum twice when you fuck, you’ll own her completely.

Eating pussy is the easiest shit in the world.
Only lesbians pretend that it's some improbably tough super skill that only an inspired few can learn.
Now, when you get bitches who'll write a fucking article like that to tell other bitches how to suck dick worth a shit then I'll be happy.

eating pussy is for gay niggas

closet homos

eat pussy is alpha is fuck.
you just call it beta because you'll either never get that close to a girl's pussy, or because you're afraid because you don't know how to do it.

and if you think most girls can orgasm from penetration alone, you're wrong. pleasuring your girl when she deserves it is what a real man does. enjoy your break-up if you never put in the effort.

clits are literally small penises the only homo here is you for putting your mouth on one. sex is for the man's pleasure and the man's pleasure only

all u gotta do is tease for like 500 hours

When I get down there, I just yell at her vagina up close until she pulls her panties up and leaves my house.

Best way to get a bitch to go home.

t. dicklet

Based

>clits are literally small penises
this is a fucking /r9k/ tier statement, thanks for proving my point autist.

>most girls can orgasm from penetration alone
This is plausibly true though.

PS, penis sizes are enlargable.

Same.
And by low-mileage I mean virgins. I would probably only go down on my wife.

Only thing missing here is that you shouldn't go for her clit right away. Teasing does a lot.

I saw this like a fucking decade ago. This meme advice is still being passed around?

t. closet homo

>sex is for the man's pleasure and the man's pleasure only

do you know anything about anatomy? they are small penises no matter how you look at it
>he thinks women enjoy sex
they only enjoy what they get from having sex with men. money, status, shelter, etc

I personally only suck fully developed feminine penises as a rule.

>Someone took the time to write this out

I can't believe there are people this clueless

>He doesn't enjoy both feminine pussies and feminine penises
Not gonna make it brah

I've asked several of girls I've been with about it. Every single one of them liked different things.

I know it can be a surprise for someone, but all women are different and like it differently

I fuckin lold.

>Don’t use the tip of your tongue. Use the broad part of your tounge.

Also form a seal around the general clit area and suck, they seem to like that.

HOLY SHIT

how many calories per serving?

No I don't. I don't even want to do that, I'm just trying to make sure it's wet enough to fuck. It's not even my responsibility to eat pussy. My gf should be a bi dyke or something and have a dyke gf to do that for her instead of me doing it. Or at least a semi-dyke that'll do it and I don't mind dicking down another one or something. That's not my job. I shouldn't have to do that if they wanted it licked they'd probably just be a dyke. If they need dick they'd get a dick, if they want to get it licked they could go either way. I don't want to lick some sluts pussy.

can someone give me the translated version?
i can't read retard

Shut up dyke.

Fresh pasta mm

>mfw some beta autists will probably save this file

back to r9k with yee

If she can only cum from oral then she's broken from the waist down.
And penetration will make a girl cum every time if he approaches it correctly. If not then she's just got something fucked up with her and if she's not someone important then she's not worth the time effort and consideration to work with.
Sorry. That's reality .

>I can't believe there are people this clueless
well it only takes a quick glance at this thread to see all the closet homos afraid of eating pussy

>asked
lmao

literally all you have to do is not be a retard

It’s almost like aren’t a hive mind by individuals with opinions.

You're wrong
some girls can't cum at all.
nothing is "broken" or fucked up you idiot, girls are different.
most don't orgasm from straight penetration, and that's a scientific fact. look up the statistics. sometimes all it takes is 15 minutes of some good finger action before sex, but if you go straight in with the dick without even touching the pussy chances are you're going to cum before she even gets halfway there

Yeah that’s always worked for me too. I like to make a slurping sound.

t. virgin.

so that's why it's called a clam god damn

spit some more rhymes bro

I'll skip on the oral cancer.

>eating a girl out

enjoy getting genital herpes on your fucking face

add a word and replace one and that sentence makes sense

>t. doesnt know girls are professional orgasm fakers