Gain mass and lose fat at the same time

Gain mass and lose fat at the same time.

Possible or not?

Other urls found in this thread:

muscleforlife.com/cut-or-bulk/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Indeed

the fuck do you think bulking is

holy shit this is actually so retarded it hurts

A lot of people gain a lot of fat while bulking. My question is I'm 180 lbs, don't won't to increase my weight, but also want to get lean and lower body fat %. Possible?

that's the point of bulking

people bulk to put on weight. you don't eat ice cream and donuts all fucking day if you're trying to burn fat. when you go ham, like super ham, after bulking, your body has the necessary reserves to go apeshit. or something.

tl;dr you can build more muscle as a chunko than you can as a skinny shit.

also if you want to ensure you're losing weight swim before you lift.

Probably

You literally don't know how to fucking read

Absolutely
>eat A LOT of healthy food
>don't skip cardio
>lift hard

Picrelated is both my bulking and cutting food. I eat more or less depending on my goals. Just don't bulk on cheeseburgers like the average noobs seem to fall for

Taking in consideration the type of question, you're at best a novice lifter, hence, yes, you can, for a while. Later, you could, but a slower rate.

stfu

Yes but neither of them as quickly as doing them separately, ignore what bbfags say. High protein, high fat, low carb, and with a strength+HIIT program and you're golden.

I want to lose weight before I start lifting. but i dont want to gain any fat when im lifting. like is there any like perfect middle ground. Im 241 or so. goes between 234-241 but im only 6'1" tall. i wish there was a way to gain a lot of muscle and lose fat at the same time. any tips ?

bulking is definitely not losing fat

yeah sure whatever just do the process slowly but that looks like the guy from twin peaks

I've been on a cut since September and went from fat subpar dyel (couldn't even handle the bar) to somewhat skinny novice on symmetricstrength. OHP 50kg, DL 110. I'm noticeably more muscular, not just leaner, I was very sedentary before

What I do is eat really well, count calories, do cardio and lift very hard, if I'm not grunting it's not a proper set

yeah. thats exactly what the fuck is supposed to happen when youre a virile male with high t and a high metabolism

If you're a new lifter who is already overweight you can definitely lose body fat while gaining muscle. New lifters gain muscle easy as hell and you've got enough fat on your body to draw from while you're in a calorie deficit to not have your body eat away all of your muscle gains.

Once your past the newb stage of lifting gaining muscle mass without gaining fat is really difficult and basically slow and inefficient. Super clean "bulking" really only makes sense once you have years of lifting experience and have reached with 95% of your potential where you just simply can no longer add additional muscle mass very easily at all no matter what. But at that point, it is barely "bulking". You're basically just shifting between kinda cut and really cut.

All that is at most 800 calories. Clean bulking is a meme that nobody does.

Yep recomp is easy. I do PPL and some strength training mixed on my DL and OHP.

Clean bulk is the shit. 2,600 calories is all you need for a bulk.

I might even start at 2,400 for those slow gains when I'm down to 160 and ramp it up as a gain more muscle which isn't hard to measure.

I wish there was better info on getting an exact TDEE.

>All that is at most 800 calories

the fish and nuts alone are 800kcal hotshot

>cardio
>not HIIT

>2600 is enough to bulk
Yeah, if you're a neet that doesn't work.
Just get a fitbit if you want to know how many calories you burn and cross reference it with a meal tracking app if you want to be precise with how your bulk/cut is going.
I swear, I haven't even been browsing Veeky Forums that long, but most of you guys are dumber than I thought.

This is dumb.

Look up "virtuvian physique clean bulk" on YT.

Also, look up how to properly cut/bulk. IMO you should cut at 1,800 calories first (depending on body comp and preference), but people are gonna flame me for saying that.
If you already have fat then you clean bulk it sort of defeats the purpose.

I'd say get to 12% BF like most people do then clean bulk back up.

muscleforlife.com/cut-or-bulk/

You should also really read the sticky and use google. People here usually don't know what they are talking about and encourage you to get fat/put on muscle until you finally realize what's going on then have to cut like 30-40LB. (Mostly fat, albeit).

>that guy who specifies whether his cardio is regular or ''HIIT''

who is the faggot on you pic OP

I know about all of this, and I work at lowes hauling mulch orders across a parking lot all day. But, from what I understand the fitness bands aren't super accurate when it comes to TDEE?

pic related since December cut, was on antidepressants after break up in summer and ballooned 80 pounds.

>when you think HIIT is a type of cardio

well what is it to you then dipshit?
Describe HIIT and its benefits

HIIT is a type of cardio.

So is steady state. Try doing an actual HIIT workout as long as you do steady state. You literally can't, otherwise people would sprint marathons.

All these fucking newfag self improvement DYEL fags on Friday nights yell at all the regulars here saying they have no clue what they are talking about.

Go "try to get motivated" somewhere else or post body you scrawny bitch.