>1/1 - Coinbase + BCH
>2/1 - BTC = BCH

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1Dvi9EGD6jQ&feature=youtu.be&t=3m
youtube.com/watch?v=hooKVstzbz0
bitcoi
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

where did this come from?

It's in the background of a Youtube video posted on around November 9th discussing BTC vs BCH, this is the origin of Operation Dragonslayer

Shit, my bad. I mean it was posted before 11/8. This whiteboard also correctly predicted the cancellation of Segwit2x

Post a link to this so we can see it.

Anyone can write this shit on a whiteboard. It seems a little too generic also but please prove me wrong and I'm moving all my shit back into BCH for round 2.

There is institutional money in BTC, bcash is not taking it down, it's just an altcoin, and this is silly larp. Get real.

>making major financial decisions with your hard earned money because of some scuffed image of a whiteboard that anyone can do

I can smell the fear and taste the sweat of terror in this post. Delicious.

>t. increasingly nervous corecuck

he fell for the institutional money meme

You know Operation Dragonslayer actually has nothing to do with the BTC/BCH war, right?

It's literally fucking over Bitmain which is run by Jihan (who's also the biggest supporter of BCH but that's largely irrelevant)

WHAT VIDEO IS THIS FROM? can someone link it? Otherwise it doesn't mean jack shit

>He actually believes institutional money is going to be continuing to be buying at ATH's

The absolute state of corecucks

There really isn't. Institutional money is only just starting NOW to slowly come in and they are in no way forced to commit to Core as 'the' Bitcoin.

You think institutional money is going to give a fuck what the early adopter/smart money small fry think or their desire for 'decentralization' and freedom from banks etc? They won't give a fuck and if they decide BCH is Bitcoin then BCH will be Bitcoin.

It sounds like a desperate attempt for those who bought at 0,42 to dump the bags.

Just remember that someone bought a Chink scamcoin over 0,4 BTC.

Would be fun do dump again on retards.

GUYS found the video from OP. This shit was 2 weeks ago....

youtube.com/watch?v=1Dvi9EGD6jQ&feature=youtu.be&t=3m

It's about to happen again. Not saying bitcoin is about tou get taken down but there's going to be some sweet gains if you get into BCH within the next few days. Don't wait till it's over to pull out though.

Im in as in just bought 9 bch I hope this is real

Holy shit is Slush confirmed to join BCH? That is huge fucking news if so. Blockstream bitches eat your goddamn heart out.

Corecuck shill reporting in. Just switched sides. Went all in at $1295 an hour and a half ago.

Why would Dragonslayer work...
Where segwit2x, which had massive miner support, failed?

Confirmed to be real. Holy shit guys, I just withdrew another 30k fiat from my bank and will put it all on BCH. This weekend will be so crazy I cant fucking wait

Another Corecuck Traitor coming onboard. Dont hang me Bro.

Wtf how do you have the full picture??

Who is that guy? Link the video

This. What does this mean?

We are all speculating. This fake meme term of (((institutional money))) can move just as quickly as we can

no it didn't. the fork was cancelled on the 9th, nothing happened on the 16th

Still, it predicted that it would happen kek

They cancelled it

This is the best koolaid you've got?

It says fake segwitt not fork - they cancelled the fork :)

no, it didnt. nothing at all on that board implies cancellation.
You're literally looking at a bunch of fat ugly whities thinking they're insiders.

And who is this guy?
I mean, is he friends with Jihan or what?

Whale accumulation just started again. He accumulated Literally millions last night at $1301.

He is now accumulating at $1328

the prophecy is being fulfilled

whale accumulation happened at $300.

Saw 23 mil go in to an addy last night, mong.

WOW

So y'all saying BCH is a good investment rn?

It's okay dude. This isn't about loyalty. This is about making some fucking money.

whales have more than that

My 92 bch cant wait to be worth 200k

>Streamed live on Nov 12, 2017
>11/8 - Cancel segwit 2x
Which is worse than a fail

Perfect, just after the difficulty retarget. Once BTC is in a freefall miners will pull out and block time will temporarily spike, not to mention transaction fees are going to be through the roof. It's all a chain reaction.

Personally I'm more on the XMR side than BCH, but we're all on the same team here.

as long as you sell before it all gets dumped in 1 second, sure

Made 10% in Monero last night, but just pulled that to add to my BCH play.

was it autism?

Ok this is hiliarious.
>TA says to sell your btc today/tomorrow (its on a TD 9)
>FUD: people are withdrawing there btc from the exchange with most volume. no volume = no price rise
>Miners shifting to BCH

....btc may go up to 8.5k but its dropping to correct after that.

All of these will turn out to be "muhs".

Dragonslayer won't work

1. All miners leave BTC
2. No one mining BTC
3. All gains go to the first person to fire up their GPU
4. Miners have to dash back or miss out

It takes on user and a GPU to bring this 'dragonfarter' to its knees

This isn't your Grandfathers Commodore 64, user.

Look, I know no one cares about facts anymore and this is a shill thread so I'm not welcome here but
>Streamed live on Nov 12, 2017
Can you at least have the decency to leave the dates out of it and then act like these people in the video are some sort of insiders?

Anyway, back to what you're doing I guess, whoa totally realistic.

mining btc with a gpu won't even pay for your electric bill

They just leaked the fake plans to make you look one way while they pull it off doing something in other direction. BTC is nothing to them but short term profits.

>there'll be a single 6510 mining one dragonthroater starts
Pls into game theory. And into history bc you'll be on the wrong side of it

>transaction fees goes up bc chain is slow
>electricity bill status: paid
Any questions?

>2. No one mining BTC
>3. All gains go to the first person to fire up their GPU

Somebody actually made this fucking post

That you couldn't contradict the principle stated has been duly noted

Fight me cashies. Fill in your NoK cards first

That which is asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence.

>transaction fees goes up bc chain is slow
>electricity bill status: paid
Any questions?

you'll die of old age before a single gpu ever mines a block

For what do you wish evidence, grasshopper?

Pink wojacks incoming.

With the block reward currently at $116,960.91 USD, there will be substantially more than a single GPU on the case.

Dragongayer has failed already

if dragon slayer work the block reward falls faster than the difficulty

that is the dreaded chain death spiral

Dude you are so retarded

They plan to attack dragonmint because they released today a miner that destroyed bitmain dominant position in market

Jihan got btfo and this weekend final attack is cancelled

With this new player right now is impossible to kill btc with a death spiral attack

Jihan and ver lost

Break even if you're extremely lucky.

What do you think happens to the reward when BTC gets dumped to 3-4k to start things off?

The block reward is less important than the transactions fees which go up to and beyond the block rewards in compensation
VICTORY: BTC

This is Veeky Forums! Pink wojacks incoming is axiomatic.

dragon slayer is in reference to getting rid of the dragon's den. the group that is actually in control of bitcoin

Pretty sure dragonslayer is an inadvertent reference to ANOTHER attach completely botched before it started
youtube.com/watch?v=hooKVstzbz0

Lets say Operation Dragon Slayer occurs and the Miners switch to BCH, What is incentivizing miners to Stay on the BCH blockchain? Why wouldnt they switch back to collect the massive fees after the network is clogged?

>What is Hashing Power?
>What are Block Confirmation Times?
>What is Mining Difficulty?

Holy fuck! You talk to Jihan and Ver IRL? You guys buds? You're so neato!

>What is Hashing Power?
>What are Block Confirmation Times?
>What is Mining Difficulty?
All balanced by fees, which (for transactions immediately, blocks much later) rise in compensation until a miner breaks rank and collects the lot.

Are you top retarded or what

They tried to create their own coin and steal everything to make dragonsmint tech useless, but they failed.

Right now jihan is crying on his fucking room because in 7 month his assets will be highly deprecated

But hey, that's what you get for blocking progress and manipulate markets through asic miners production instead of investing in I+D

> There are people here who will get massively dumped on by Korean PnD'er for a fucking 5th time by the same shitcoin
Never change, Veeky Forums

>average core supporter IQ

this settles it, just went all-in on BCH

>I have no argument left except to literally and consciously JUST myself
YES!!

You have it mixed up....Miners mine BCash, raise the price, then switch back to mining BTC after the tx fees moon. they then dump their BCcash for BTC leaving traders with their bags to hold.

BCash needs to be seen for what it is, a miners P&D tool. The only ones that lose are the evangelists.

>Right now jihan is crying on his fucking room because in 7 month his assets will be highly deprecated

Shipping begins in March 2018. Bitcoin is dead by then.

That sounds very much like it would end status quo ante bellum. Further, I would suggest it would get harder and harder to keep such collusion among miners going: at each attempt the market reacts with much more "meh" bc they know things will shortly be back to normal. And if I was a miner, for $100k per reward block you bet your sweet ass I'll mine the BTC chain but report a matching block empty and send the real match to an side ho machine which collects 100% of the green as an "independent".

I *am* interested in this idea it's all about miners fucking over some other miners, not directly about btc vs bch at all. What gives there?

Are we waiting 2.5 days for the hash difficulty to cross or are we going to see more pump action on bch tonight?

oh agreed, but if what others like are saying is true, then this "war" it's about jihan wu and roger ver hedging themselves vs dragonmint,

I've found some sources on dragonmint here:

bitcoi nist. com/halongs-dragonmint-bitcoin-miner-set-to-shatter-bitmains-mining-monopoly/

I only have $500 in crypto because im poor, unemployed (but looking, live in a third world country, and have an autistic brother, a deadbeat father and a stressed out mother) but im determined to make something out of myself dammit.

Spread out my "meager portfolio" over XMR, BTC, BCH and LTC and hodling for the next 2 days.

These fucks wont drag the intelligent anons into their bullshit.

Bitcoin has been around for 8 years and big institutions are interested in it.
BCH has been around for ten minutes and is run by a bunch of crooks; the big institutions are NOT interested in it.
(I work in geopolitical analysis at Goldman Sachs)

Thanks muchly for that link - I wasn't aware of that ... competition

IKTF about being responsible. One way or another eight adults rely on me though it sounds their conditions will give you a much harder time than mine do to me. And you know what? Not one of them will think to say thank you when you'd like to hear it. So, brother - for what you do for them: Thank you.

May your ups and downs be in bed. Bon chance!

I work at Nintendo. Buy BCH.

He didn't bother to spell it out because your scenario was so ridiculous it didn't deserve it.

I on the other hand am merciful. What you said is like saying that if your rocket ran out of fuel half way to orbit. It wouldn't crash because the crew would be incentivised to go outside and flap their arms really fast.

The difficulty is akin to altitude, and it requires s certain degree of hash power to have any chance at all of mining blocks given a certain difficulty. At this difficulty a pack of ignorant kids like you firing up their gpu would really be likely less effective than going out on the fuselage and flapping your arms really fast.

Just accept it. If the miners stop mining btc, it's doomed.

>Existing miners will refuse to mine a block for the current $100k
>They will refuse again at $200k
>And $300k
>Also $2million k
Can you touch your chin to your chest? Just try it, and keep it there. That's right, you SHOULD be ashamed of your argumentand would have done better not posting at all

At least you changed your argument away from going out on the fuselage and flapping your arms around I guess.

Miners will refuse to mine anything that results in them making less than they would if they were mining something else with a better return. They can only mine one thing at one time, that's the entire point of proof of work that makes the system actually work. They're not going to mine a 50k block when they could be mining a 100k block. And that's the strategic nexus of the speculated attack.

Well shits getting eaten up at 1300... MOON IMMINENT

I admit the GPU understated the solution for comedic effect :-)

They WILL mine a 50k block if they are three times more likely to hit it than mining for a 100k block. And they are more likely to hit it with fewer competitors around. How much more likely remains to be seen, but it's not (just) about the raw value of the block reward and transfer fees.

Stop shitposting Edward, we need the report in five hours.

Fees are paid in Satoshis. Now, think really really hard about this. What happens to those reward values if the price of BTC plummets?

>operation dragonslayer

No.

The value of a block is the difficulty in mining it vs the price of the reward and fees included in doing so which are rewarded to the miner.

If the price of BTC decreases by 50% and the difficulty remains constant, blocks are 50% less valuable.

If there's a profitability equilibrium between BTC and BCH given present difficulty and price levels, and the price of BCH rises by 50%, BTC blocks are 50% less valuable by comparison.

If both of these things happen at the same time, BTC blocks can be 100% less profitable by comparison.

If the numbers get worse, the margins get worse.

As the numbers get worse and have the natural effect, they result in degradation of the performance of the BTC network, which in turn results in an the numbers trending away from the profitability of mining BTC.

There's no getting around this. It's a simple and indisputable fact; BTC lives or dies by the mercy of BCH, end of story. If BCH wants BTC dead all it has to do is spike that profitability metric, and it can do that easily given the relative market caps of the products and the volume necessary to move the price significantly.

If you don’t believe me or don’t get it, I don’t have time to try to convince you, sorry.

macafee, pls marry me

There are block rewards that go down as you say; there are transaction fees that go up as people pay more to get their transaction recorded. That you don't know this means you should fuck off back to AOL where you'll find
more people at your level

And you have also failed to account for transaction fees going up by more than the block reward has fallen. If you can't be bothered to understand what's going on, what are you doing here?

Transaction fees reduce in accordance with the exact same logic used that reduces the rest of the block, even as people bid more desperately for inclusion in the chain that is slowly fading with their depreciating weimar BTC.

You're just plain wrong. Sorry.

People "desperate for inclusion" will set their fees higher, not lower. Unless ... you ACTUALLY believe people can't do that? No. I refuse to believe you are that clinically dense.

Block reward down, transaction fees up, miners in, chain gets a moving
VANQUISHED: (You)

Simple logical persuasion is obviously ineffective on you, so let us try a sledgehammer level analogy in order to assist you to fully grasp the futility of your argument.

Suck my dick. I'll give you a hundred million Zimbabwean dollars for it.

No? How about a hundred trillion?

Still not gagging for it?

Well, christ you fuckin prude how many trillion Zimbabwean dollars do I have to pay you to get you to throat my ball snot?

Would the answer per chance be perhaps "None, because that currency is worth absolute shit, and no matter how much you bid with it, it doesn't make a difference?"

Right. Now how much less valuable is a currency that is completely unable to be transacted in at all for all eternity period?

Are you getting it yet or are you really just this fucking idiotic? It would be completely economically rational for the largest BTC holder at this time to pay his entire stack less a single satoshi just so he could cash out to something in which it is possible to transact on that last block, and that figure may well be a few dollar transaction fee given the circumstances of the scenario at the time.

>"None, because that currency is worth absolute shit, and no matter how much you bid with it, it doesn't make a difference?"
Your logical fallacy is Truth by Assertion. You have failed to show the currency is worth shit when it currently trades for $8200 (jelly much?) you have failed to articulate why replacing block rewards with transaction fees somehow and magically means miners won't be interested in it, and you have failed to justify your position that a chain with transactions, blocks and miners will nevertheless just stop dead.

Work on causality and logic for your next post. And please - please use that same causality and logic in your trading. Take your bags to the mooon!