/fat/ - European KFC Edition

>Who is /fat/ for?
For /fat/fucks who want to better themselves through meaningful hard-work, strategy, and dedication

>This is not QTDDTOT, ask questions about fat loss but use that thread for general questions

>Calculate your Body Fat Percentage
fitness.bizcalcs.com/Calculator.asp?Calc=Body-Fat-Navy(Gonna need waist/neck measurements)

>Calculate your TDEE (Total Daily Energy Expenditure)
sailrabbit.com/bmr/(complex)
fitnessfrog.com/calculators/tdee-calculator.html(simple)

>Plan your diet and see your weight loss week by week
losertown.org/eats/cal.php

>Track your calories and macros with
MyFitnessPal, works best on smartphones
myfitnesspal.com

I have deleted my kebab ordering account, fuck you mr kebab man you aren't feeding me anymore kebabs until I make it

A whole account? Damn man.

Confess

it disgusts me how americanised my country has become. a cultureless, multicultural void. sickening

>cultureless, multicultural

You can't make this shit up

International culture isn't good it's pushed by corporate imperialists. There's nothing wrong with expecting your country to celebrate and promote it's own unique culture and attempt to keep international culture and other negative foreign cultures away.

I've been falling off the track pretty bad lately, regained about 3-4 kg. My shit is like anti-matter and i've never taken a shit this painful in my life. Actually forcing myself to get back on track now, im a few hours into my fast, after these 24 hours, im going back on keto and exercice. bless me father, i will need it

Is eating before bed actually bad for you? Heard stories about how it stores more calories in fat or is that just a meme? My sleeping schedule is fucked up so I basically eat before my meal before bed.

How long does a refeed last? I've read some people do it for a week and others a few days so I don't know what's best.

Obviously it isn't but if you're going to sleep 10 minutes later then why not just go straight to sleep and have an actual deficit you fat fuck?

Try to avoid it all togheter, listen to:
I had a hard time with this too, but you'll feel so acomplished in the morning because you realize you didn't need to eat at all.

>weigh myself before bed at usual time
>says i gained 1kg from previous day
>go to bed mad
>decide to check again today
>says i lost 1kg
>try it out on different surface
>says i gained 6kg
>put it back in normal spot
>says i lost 7kg

fuck this fuckin scale man, im either floundering or smashing through one of my mini-goals, who knows?

When I was doing things like that I just picked one day where I'd eat like a fucking pig from when I woke up to when I went to bed.

it better not be electronic scales, also always weigh after waking up and using the toilet but not drinking anything

i don't understand, why are electronic scales bad? They show the weight more accurate and with more decimals, this is bad how?

>says i lost 1kg
>try it out on different surface
>says i gained 6kg
>put it back in normal spot
>says i lost 7kg

>mor numbies mean mor gud
American education strikes again

analog scales arent perfect either

and why doesn't a non electronic scale do that? My electronic scale doesn't do that.
>didn't actually say why it isn't.

Not that i care, i only weigh once a week and i don't care about the decimals.

Okay, thanks. Doing it tonight.

Its the fact with my job I work long 12 hour shifts so when I get home i basically go straight to bed but I need to eat my meal beforehand to actually get some calories for the day. I'm not just being a fat shit that loves to binge on 1000+ cals before bed.

>on /fat/
>actually get some calories for the day

hmm where have i heard this before?

Because eating 0 calories a day is a smarter way to diet

Well yes it is, you'll lose weight much more quickly and reduce your addiction to food

I have been a fat man my whole life I'm about to go on a 10 day water fast. How much will I lose ?

>what is literally any 24 or longer fasting scheme
stay fat and retarded.

brainlet

there is a fasting general for a reason

KFC is selling chicken which is lean meat.
Bodybuilders eat this

bodybuilders goal is to gain weight.

>change degree of upward reactive force from the ground on the scale
>be surprised when the readout changes and blame the digital-ness of the scale

I need help /fat/hren, I literally cannot stop eating, even when I just ate an 800 kcal meal I STILL have the urge to eat more. Eventually it grows so strong that I act irrationally and eat again, I've tried chewing gum, vegetable snacks and just not having any food at home, but none of them helped. I just want this permanent hunger to stop, what can I do?

What was the meal? Youre either eating crap or youre an addict or both

I don't want to get huge, I want to be way smaller but toned. Is this possible? t. fat neet

Eating fruit while trying to lose weight, y/n

>I don't want to get huge
get a load of this faggot

>trying to lose weight
>eating

I don't though user, I want to look like my goal body. How do I get toned and smaller?

Yes? I honestly hope you don't believe in the "starvation mode" propoganda.
Actually try not eating for a day. See how it goes.

It takes years of dedication and maintenance to get huge, if you want to be an ottermode faggot, visit the gym twice to thrice a week and get to below 15% BF.

Stop watching SoL

Assuming I'm between fasts. I do OMAD through the week so I can concentrate at work and I fast through weekends. I'd fast 24/7 until I hit my goal if I had the freedom to go NEET for a few months.
Sketch comedy is great.

Eat less, lift more

Unironically dehydrating yourself.

I ate a pound of fried pollack, 750 grams of croquettes, two slices of rye bread with liver sausage spread and three liters of sugary beverage today and I'm still hungry and could easily eat another pound of pasta with sauce or something. It just won't stop.

Stop eating for a couple of days. When you come off of a fast you become much more full faster.
Or try drinking lots of any hunger suppressing 0 cal beverage, the common ones are black coffee, tea and sparkling water.

I indulged in my craving for a hershey's special dark bar, still didn't go beyond my daily calorie intake so it's not too bad.

Drink black coffee whenever you crave food.

Black coffee gives me severe acid reflux and I'm not fond of throat cancer.

How do you make leafy green vegetables taste better without drowning them in crap like cheese? I want to eat these damn green vegetables, but they suck to cook in bulk and never taste good short of frying them in sugary asian sauces. What do you do to make them not taste like wet cardboard?

Soy sauce, or butter + garlic salt & pepper. For cooked spinach look up how the Swiss (?) make it with milk, cinnamon and whatnot.

>soy sauce
I wonder who is behind this post

what is it about donuts that i can eat two dozens of them like a crack addict? calcium?

its my cheat day so I ate a hotdog with bun, a soda, and 2 monsters
>Tfw didnt work out after work
>Tfw too poor to keep up on gym membership

I love fucking losing weight. Lost a shitload of weight, have been really good, and so I don't feel bad about going to wine tastings at wineries with family and friends, eating the cheeses and breads, enjoying the day. Yes, I will be back to hardcore counting and OMAD on Monday, yes it will slow me down. But this is what losing weight is about boys. Being able to go out and have special occasions with family, looking great, feeling great, and living life.

Everything in moderation.

i hate this meme just about as much as the fucking banana

I used like a 1000€ on kebabs last year and got really fat. Those fuckers sneak up on you and are really addicting when you can get them delivered straight to your door.

Uncontrollable food cravings point to sugar addiction. Wean yourself off carbohydrates and you'll learn the difference between cravings and hunger.

Make a salad? You don't have to eat food you can't tolerate user.

>I now probably weigh less than the girl who cheated on me and led to so much weight gain/depression last year

Cheat day today. Had 3 PBJ sandwiches for breakfast, and two 750ml ice coffees. It's almost 6 in the evening and I'm still full. I'm planning to make some tortilla things for dinner as I need the protein.

Still dropping a solid kilo a week, though.

>get on scale
>227.4 lbs
>pee for a full minute
>227.4 lbs
>take off tshirt
>224.8lbs
How?

Get an analog scale, stop using digital.

Exquisite taste in meme hatred.

When will these scrubs read the sticky?

Just realize that fruit is a lot of sugar and has a surprising amount of calories. They are fine but don't think that eating an entire watermelon is no calories.

>PBJ
FUCK
Between that and the thread talking about spaghettios I'm dying for a cheat.
2 years ago I would have considered these foods boring and ordinary but now I get cravings for them all the time.

What the fuck is ricotta cheese? I'm eating it and still have no idea if it tastes good or not.

You know that stuff you can scrape out of the navel of really fat people who haven't bathed in a while? Yeah.

Height is 5'9. BMI is currently 30.2. Less than 1kg from being not obese.

[spoiler]I know BMI isn't the best benchmark but it's just nice to be hitting that soon.[/spoiler]

Treating my mother to a meal tomorow for mother's day. Getting a huge burger (by normal burger standards, not like meme "bigger than your head" huge). Not gonna eat much the rest of the day though.

I have probably the best kebab place in the country just a couple of minutes’ walk from my apartment.
I’ve been good, but can’t say it doesn’t tempt me greatly.

Had 4 beers last nights

Didn’t have dinner so I guess it equals out

If you aren’t fond of cancer stop being so fat

Retard, fat doesn't cause cancer, proteins do.

I had a 12 hour work day the other day, including 6 miles of walking. So when I got home I ate a cheeseburger, a pot noodle and a load of chicken nuggies

I had two drinks of a fuze iced tea, 30g sugar or so. Threw the rest away.
I had a small piece of cassava cake an asian qt3.14 made and pushed on me at work.
I had 4 oz of home made french fries. end of day 1900 cals. Tomorrow I will be stronger.

dude the best choice i ever made was never drinking calories. give it a try for a week or two.
fat started melting off ever since. all i drink now is water, la croix, and occasionally water with sweet tea mio. it will make a huge difference

then how come every cancer patient i know looks like they're in the holocaust museum?

It was a shit situation I had to drink something to pee in a cup water fountain was out...water was sold out in vending, lowest cal count was the tea, I said fuck it after two swallows and just pushed pee out hard into sampler. You're right about drinking cals tho.

something something when theres everyones culture, theres no ones culture - batman or some shit

>add ADC and display
>scale becomes bad

10*(average tdee on those 10 days)/3500 pounds

Every fucking morning when I wake up, I crave super sugary drinks like monster or coke, how do I stop this

>tfw not hungry after 800cal but eat to 1500 anyway
I am just a sheep that follows

all this kebab talk made me crave pizza with kebab
maybe i'll buy one when i get to 80 kg

Lemon & Lime.

The meme is amazing and soy sauce is fermented so it doesn’t fall under it anyway.

2 mcdoubles
2 pies
1 spicy McChicken
1 large fries

>fat doesn’t cause cancer
O B _ S I T Y

Redpill me on skipping breakfast

Surprisingly, there's only around 600cal in the wraps that I made for my cheat day.

Made 5, two for me, two for roommate, one for breakfast tomorrow.

Considering how tasty it is and how it fills you up I'd say it isn't much

chikfila salad for lunch
canes for dinner

i hate living by 2 fried chicken places fuckkkkk

Bullshit reasoning my man

what is the /fat/ verdict on overnight oats?

they have been a lifesaver for me eating better, but reading about keto and oats are carbs i guess. what do i do

A multicultural country is by default one without a leitkultur.

As long as you are in a caloric deficit it's ok user

Keto is essentially just an aid. If CICO and oats makes it easier for you to lose weight then do that. You can always just eat less carbs throughout the rest of the day if it makes you feel better, but remember that you don't need ketosis to lose weight.

Try and notice for a few days how hungry you are at 10 or 11 am when you’ve eaten breakfast a couple hours earlier.
Then go a few days without eating breakfast and compare.
You will redpill yourself that way.

50lbs down today. Started in September last year. Good stuff.

How am I doing, /fat/?