What does his eyes tell you ?

What does his eyes tell you ?

You have to live it

He looks so pathetic with the hoodie, actually he's i cant believe there are people praising this obese unhealthy piece of shit

He may be stronger than me but stabbing is enough to finish him

>not living it

Fuck u twink like ur knife can penetrate his bloat

Sorrow.

I doubt gunfire smaller than .50 can even hope to penetrate his bloat.

My knife will. And then it will penetrate you.
This guy is a fucking faggot and a loser. He'll be dead soon of a heartattack

Yeah, I think you can do it.
With all that edge you're showing I mean.

El Cerdo de Veeky Forums.....

You don't get it.
The bloatmaster has been training his heart for years with a combination of high cholesterol, heavy lifts, and walk training.
His heart is made of iron, and his bloat is too well developed to penetrate completely with your little faggot knife

Santa Maria Tereza madre de Dios, es la criatura del Gobelino Pueblo!

Im gettin' mogged.

cunt

he has become bloat, mogger of worlds.

he's hungry

Can I have a non meme explanation of who is guy is and why he is ironically loved/mocked here

I don't see it so much erotic. I see it more full of obscenity. It's just - his gaze is vile and base. I wouldn't see anything erotical here. I would see fornication and asphyxiation and choking and fighting for survival and... growing and... just rotting away. Of course, there's a lot of misery. But it is the same misery that is all around us. The twinks here are in misery, and the chads are in misery. I don't think he sings. He just screeches in pain.

last post best post

wew lad

he always mogged twinks because he could, he never stopped and asked whether he should

kill turks

fat autist who does a meme work out, spouts incomprehensible babble and is in general an obese piece of shit

His eyes say that you are the most beautiful and amazing woman you are the most precious person in the world I love your mother you are the most incredible girl in your mind that your baby and I can get your life and you get a good life and your future with me and your life and you get to get your life back in your life you can get your best friend in life you can get your life and get yourself out and be good for your good people life and your life and you don’t have to be a good life yourself to your parents and get it to get it and you don’t want to get it and you don’t get it you don’t have to get it done or you get it and you don’t have any luck if you you’re not sure what if you want it and you get a good tax and if you don’t get it you don’t get your tax tax and tax it and you don’t get it you don’t get to get yourself and your damn phone life is a

Fat fuck trains walking
Big lifts, tiny ROM
Forever screaming

>i am disappoint

>This guy is a fucking faggot
>And then it will penetrate you
>penetrate you

(You) really like the idea of penetrating a man don't ya?

i unironically think low calibers can't penetrate his fat and core layer

The pain of the bloat

"Get in my belly"

These are the eyes of an angry man.

Kyriakos is immune to piercing damage you unrepentant moron

Why are you so angry?

if you dont aspire to be a bloatmaxxer than you will never make it user

>2018
>not walking training