What do chads drive?

What do chads drive?
Chad -> Audi, Mercedes, Porsche
Brad -> Any pickup truck, Mustang
Soy-> Idk like a Prius or Outback

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r4l9bFqgMaQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What ever they want, it's Brad tier to drive a car based on image lmao.

chad could drive a fucking unicycle and he'd still be chad.
How fucking stupid do you have to be that the chad meme goes over your head?

Whatever. Unless it looks to be really high-end (doesn’t have to actually be obviously) the only shit most women give about cars is if the ride is comfy.
The notion of which cars are ”good” differs drasticslly from country too.

white trash, the post
>hurr subaru is 4 soys

Chryslers are pretty badass.

Why are you so obsessed with what Chad does? Chad does not give a fuck what Chad does. Chad does what the fuck he wants.

hahaha good point. I see all sorts of people driving the suburu other than soys. A lot of liberal faggots and vape kids.

>cigar isn't even lit
>claims to be chad

k bro

Nouveau-riche teenager of Arab descent detected
You know those are meme cars designed to sell an image, right?

Chad's car is a mess. Stacy doesn't mind though, she even cleans it out for him.

To be fair if other people buy into that image it works.
I generally find the people I want to impress couldn’t give less of a shit about cars and look more at your shoes though.

>ugly-ass rolex that would get mogged by a $200 Diesel watch
>some dollar store bracelet next to it
>picture of an unlit cigar

Jesus what a pleb. I hope this picture was taken as a joke or something. He could have bought a Porsche instead of that ugly Audi that cost him like 80k US brand new

>no bmw
into the fucking trash

>not realizing subarus are goat /out/ vehicles

They all have meme models, but 911s, AMGs, and R8s are all solid. Looking at the OP though my money's on Persian 17yo from LA driving a C class blasting Tupac in the Del Taco drive thru

As long as it isn't a Jeep or Mustang, you can drive whatever you want

Buying into an image is just that though. Which do people respect more on closer inspection, somebody who painstakingly cultivates an image, or the living, breathing embodiment of that image? When I was in school, the kids who drove BMWs and wore Burberry got picked on a lot.

Lmao, Audi and Porsche are both owned by Volkswagen AG AKA the most soy and cucked jewish car company there is.

he drives your mom. next question

This so much

hilarious

So beta it doesn't even qualify for soy status.

Volkswagen was literally created by uncle Adolf

Let me guess: good cars for you are pick-ups and other american ''''cars''''''. Eat shit white trash amerishart

My wife wants a red jeep.
She thinks they're really cool for some reason, and wants to get one, then take the doors off, and replace the back covering with a kinda strip mesh (like this but without the other modifications).
Should I be worried?

I'll add, that the only people I've seen driving them appear to be jacked tattooed guys who look like career criminals or Rich Piana wannabes

Are you me? all my wife wants is a cherokee to tale the doors off. I’ve driven one and it’s a shit ride, meme vehicle

I'm still a sucker for early model Golf's. I had a faggy little 1999 Cabriolet and I loved that car.

lol no, the only reputable American car company is Ford and even then their best products come from their European branch. I owned a Chevy once and it was a mistake. I would just never buy a new Volkswagen because the whole diesel scam thing they pulled (plus the incompetence of my local VW dealer) fucked over my wife's grandparents.

Lmao rebadged Volkswagen is the most beta thing you can buy

Audi's are most definitely the preferred automobile of homosexuals.

also only fags wear watches.

>tfw unironically drive an old mercedez
>Autistic as fuck
I wish it were true op

I drive an old 2007 BMW and it's awesome.
So damn comfy, a dream to drive, and it feels powerful (I don't know if it is, I'm not a car guy, but it feels like it is).
Makes me wonder how amazing a 2018 BMW would be

who the FUCK cares about what the American subsidiary does you inbred fuck

Reminder that the Honda Civic is the patrician’s choice of automobile

My single mother used to drive one up until recently.

>Chad -> Audi, Mercedes, Porsche

you're an orphan?

Weird way to spell Puerto Rican

Chad: Mercedes, mustang, Ferrari, nsx

if you're a chink yes

OP is a faggot
check em

Where does Thad fit in to this picture?

*mexican
Not a p*erto rican
Or a chink

>Looking at the OP though my money's on Persian 17yo from LA driving a C class blasting Tupac in the Del Taco drive thru
Holy shit delete this and I'm not even OP. (Plus I'm 20)

No one on 4chinz is or ever will be Chad. So don't worry your little heads about what type of car you drive.

What would you rank Mazdas as? (Pic related)

Holdens brah

I own a CR-V, which is probably soy by any standard definition but I like it anyways.

Honda civic

My nigga

I just got a 2014 Q50. I like it. It's got a v6 and all wheel drive. Very smooth ride. Absolutely garbage on gas though.

automatic

top kek

Chads need their right hand free to fingerbang your oneitis on the way back to her place

BMWs are literally the best cars that money can buy.

fixing up my e36 to take to meets

>Posting pictures in your car with your watch and a cigar then putting a sharpening filter on it

Hurr durr look at me guys, I'm so cool that I have to post pictures to prove it to everyone

6th gear cruise finger bang the bitch till she squirts...

chads are multitaskers

claiming auto gets you laid is only something a beta would say

top kek

if it ain't a e30 or e46 it's probably shit

Audi is soy

idk man, my mom only dated guys so she could ride around in the nice cars when she was younger.

My ex thought I was black when she saw my car before me, and almost passed me up for it. What you ride makes a difference.

t. sample size of 2

He drives what he wants to drive.

--> Veeky Forums

Chad right up until they gave production to the chinks

It depends entirely on his surroundings. For example:
>global-S-tier Chad
A collection of Porsches like Bill Gates or the Sultan of Brunei
>Redneck Chad
Cool truck that he uses to go do fun stuff with his friends
>yuppie Chad
Subaru or German SUV he uses to go skiing and to the beach with his friends
>Hood Chad
A donk or flashy exotic car

If you want a Wrangler for offroading, go with an older model (TJ, CJ, YJ). The new ones are good but they're going to be more expensive. It's easy to find an old Wrangler in good condition. If she just wants one to "ride around in", then divorce her and kill the kids.

Seriously, yes. Heavily modified jeeps are the mid-life crisis vehicle.

I never made that claim, brainlet.
>reddit spacing

this is, by far, the funniest thing about Veeky Forums. people like OP have to always categorize everything into "alpha" and "beta" things, even the car someone drives. in reality, a "chad" wouldn't give a fuck what anyone else thinks about his car, his watch, anything. but not on fit, because people here are so insecure that literally everything they buy or do has to be for the approval of others. working out, their hobbies, their college degree, their job, their clothes, their car, everything is done in order to look appealing to other people, specifically girls.

the sad part about this place is that people here are oblivious so how sinecure they are

>tfw Volvo but I live in Scandi so it’s Ford levels of non-descript

Mazda -> above Soy, not Brad.

Mazdaspeed -> Brad Af

Certified by regular Veeky Forums poster

Total soy-mobile, sorry bro.

MIatas and 3s I can kinda see someone getting into see miatas were big in the 90s, but Mazda has fallen into the same cycle of pumping out mediocre quality cars to undescerning consumers as Kia, Subaru, Chevy, etc. (although the new chevy malibu is crazy nice). Mazdas are nothing special and scream "I just need something to commute from my townhouse/condo/rental into my customer service job at an appliance manufacturer with no benefits only to come home at the end of the day to a mediocre girlfriend and our kids from other relationships".

It's bready obvious dude, men are either a Chad or they're not. Obviously, you're not.

>im not a chad because i call out how insecure everyone on this board is

lel

No you're missing the point. Chad does whatever Chad wants to do but Chad doesn't want everything. Chads are not deliberate creatures and as a result will exhibit a narrow range of choices despite the absolute freedom to do otherwise. They don't care about other people judging them but still are only going to find certain options appealing.

>Only stereotypical Chads are stereotypical Chads

>The new Malibu is crazy nice

Mazdas aren't autistic, but thanks, Chevy employee

Audi is for the guy who's NOT the boss
Mercedes is for girls
Porsche is for nerds

t. Clearly hasn't driven a Golf R

Friendly reminder that TOYOTA CAMRY is the GOAT car. Mine has over 460k miles on it, and it's still driving like a charm

What does this say about me?

>Soy-> Idk like a Prius or Outback

I actually drive a toyota matrix from 2005

Tfw 23 and 2016 wrangler is one of my vehicles but also got a drz400sm, and a few classic cars partially rebuilt in my garage.

Cuck, you better be swole as fuck because once someone sees you drive that shits its ogre m8

mercedes e320

I bet you don't even properly pronounce Porsche

Don't let her buy that Chrysler bros.

For the love of your wallet, and time.

Those cars are shit.

I bet your jeans are too tight

I bet you're an insecure faggot.

He's at the driving range with Brad

Twingo is the only choice

Where do I rank?

civic coupe
easy as fuck to drive
i also drive with the seat max recline/farthest away from pedal and with one hand at the bottom left

then i play this: youtube.com/watch?v=r4l9bFqgMaQ

they ride motorbikes

Yall need to step aside....

Top taste Fiesta's are cool as shit.

get a load of this faggot

puerto ricans drive acuras retard get it together

Is my car Veeky Forums?

King of the high school parking lot