explain yourselves

Other urls found in this thread:

nutritionfacts.org/video/raw-food-diet-myths/
youtu.be/XewVicFzRxw?t=2m43s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I enjoy health.

enjoy your pancreatic cancer
tell jobs i said hey

This would only work for a fat biabeato and would be optimal for literally nobody.

>durr froots arnt not heltheey!

Diabetes.

>water is healthy
>water is healthy in any quantity and in replacement for anything else

>fruits didn't cure one person's end-stage pancreatic cancer
>that means fruits give you pancreatic cancer

have you seen fruitarians? they all look flabby with no muscle tone, look tired and aged beyond their years

>implying you need to drink anything other than water
>implying you need to eat anything other than fruits and nuts

>>implying you need to drink anything other than water
No, water intoxication
>implying you need to eat anything other than fruits and nuts
You don't need to eat anything other than enteral formula. Doesn't mean it's optimal for health.

>water intoxication
good luck drinking 3 gallons of water in two minutes fucking troglodyte

Imagine being so retarded that you (1) believe this is the only way (2) believe it's relevant to the point he's making

raw vegan is based, fruitarian is not

nutritionfacts.org/video/raw-food-diet-myths/

>implying too much of basically anything isn’t bad

Just another sect of the vegan cult, get fuckd. You vegan asshats actually argue amongst each other about who is more vegan than the other. Just start suicide bombing and do the world a favor.

Lol enjoy that insulin resistance dumbass. Snake diet is much better than that shit..

>torture and kill sentient animals, destroy the environment for muh big mac
>not a cult

>implying the fruit industry isn't harming the environment either
All food industries are harming the environment one way or the other. The only real "diet" that doesn't "harm" the environment is /fasting/.

>What are trophic levels, ecological efficiency, and sustainability

youtu.be/XewVicFzRxw?t=2m43s

>fructose is healthy in fruits because they have vitamins and fiber !

I can max out cronometer on a raw vegan diet

Post pic

They're good when limited enough. A fruit a day helps with getting a lot of otherwise scarce vitamins.
A pure fruit diet, or even a high fruit diet sounds like a terrible idea though. OP is retarded.

protein. That is all

imagine all that glucose going into your body

I lurk this earthyandy person on instagram....holy fuck does her family eat a lot of fruit. No idea how they are all so skinny with all that sugar

You miss the point, fructose has many negative effects. Glucose from white basmati rice is perfectly fine, especially in a meal where there is vegetable fiber and some fat which will lower the glycemic index of rice.

High carbs consumption raises testosterone, broscientists who are scared of carbs are fucking retarded. It's the most efficient way to provide energy, it's just that sugar isn't.

fruit is fairly low in calories

Dude looks like shit but his gf doesn't. Funnily there's some studies about fructose lowering testosterone, so maybe it doesn't make a difference for women on this diet but shows on men.

Might what to google diabetes causes mate I’m not fruitarian by the way that shits retarded

>implying any plants are healthy
Fruit just happens to be the least dangerous kind.

Do you consider rice a plant ?

Yes, it's the arguably worst kind too, a man-made grain.

Alright m8, wanted to see if you're retarded and you passed the test. Congrats sub-50IQ bro.

well he's right though