23rd birthday

>23rd birthday
>sitting at home drinking alone, browsing Veeky Forums and eating a little chocolate cake I got myself

How's your Friday going?

this has nothing to do with fitness. fuck off you little shit stain. no bump. kys asap, fucking faggot dumb ass.

reminder: sage, report and ignore shit posting morons like this absolute dick face.

What's got you down, user?

Happy birthday man
Remember doing cardio and nofap and you and we all gonna make it

Thanks user. I did some cardio this morning and got lunch with a friend. Went record shopping. Friend is working so I'm just having a me night I guess...

Just kidding I'm hanging out with my best friend Veeky Forums ha ha

Happy birthday user.

Go get yourself out to a bar or a pool and get some beers into you. Let loose and do whatever the hell you want

Happy birthday user. I know what it’s like to feel alone on your birthday.

You’re okay man, you’re okay. From one 23 year old to another, 23 is bretty gud.

happy birthday man
This image always makes me laugh when I'm feeling down. :)

happy birthday user. I will have a beer with you.

Imagine being so low test and dyel you hate on a fellow bro who is lonely on his birthday

happy b day man, loneliness is part of growing up. for some of us we got trained in it even sooner.

Just keep going your own way and smile when you can cuz noone is getting out of this shit alive.

Im doing well myself - made a post about it with a wolf picture in catalog.

Happy birthday man! I've been drinking and playing fortnite with my bros. Life is good

My dick isn't going to work for the next year and a half mate. Your life isn't worse than mine.

Yikes. So is this what post college life is like?

its okay my 23rd was stuck on the tarmac of a jetblue fight bc i was visiting my grandma in the backwaters of the dominican republic because her birthday is a couple days after mine and the family reunion is centered around her bday.

other than that it would have been sitting alone in my room of my shared apartment eating a caravel ice cream cake, like ive been doing for 20+ years

explain....

I'm in med school in the US.
Went to class in the morning, then went out with friends for lunch. Then went to class until the afternoon.
Hit the gym for an hour (been lifting for the past month, trying to escape skelly mode).
Went to the school talent show, then went out with friends for dinner. They were surprised at how social I was being.
Feels ok man. Looking forward to hitting the gym again

Happy birthday user, make this year more special than the last and it will all be worth it

Happy Birthday user :)
If it makes you feel any better, you matter no less than any other decomposing pile of flesh in the world.

Better than getting creampied on your 23rd and then it snowing too badly to go out to dinner

homo btw

>Have extreme shit ass day
>Army forces me to reinjure my back
>Get extremely sick the entire day
>Have to plow through three midterms
>Officers think I'm a liar and hate me now
>Cant go to gym until I heal

>Gym crush runs into me and tells me to feel better, says she cant wait to see me again

There's always a light at the end lads. Still alone and sick for all of spring break tho

Happy bday im 23 also try and score some blow

Happy birthday bro

happy birthday big boy! here's something comfy

Happy new year man! Don't be sad there's no need to, if you can't help it fake it till you make it
93/94s for the win

What records you get?

Tomorrow is my birthday and it's looking like I will be drinking alone too.

It's okay though. I've been lifting for almost 6 months and I'm starting to look a lot better. Getting mires all the time, just got to ask a few girls out. We may not have made it by this birthday but if we work hard we can still make it by summer. Hang in there user.

I'm havin' a little drinky-poo myself. I worked three days this week at this new job, so I'm slightly less useless than I used to be. Feelin' pretty good.

>been talking to qt at gym for a few weeks
>having a solid conversation a few days ago
>she drops that she has a bf
>but we still continue talking about her vagina, men and women stuff, relationship stuff, etc

Would she let me know she has a bf because she wanted me to back off a little?

She seems nice so far, if anyone has been in this situation before what's my next move?

you're just a friend m8
even if she does want to do something with you that's not the type of female you want to persue

>sitting at home drinking alone, browsing Veeky Forums and eating a little chocolate cake I got myself

Those are my plans for next september. I am on my 30's

I've been drinking alone and trying to get a 19 year old chubby girl to send me nudes. So far she won't give any

yeah i'm not jumping the gun in thinking that she's into me, or trying to get her to cheat on the guy

I'm not really wasting time on her because we happen to be in the gym around the same times. If she ended up growing on me a bit more and for whatever reason broke up with the guy idk what I would do though

was at work, got a text, spend the night out with a good friend, movies, food, drinks, and sex. Good night. Haven't had that in a long while.

yes, homo

Happy Birthday man. I just lost my job, celebrated my birthday alone at Mcdonald because why not, no future prospect because i only have highschool diploma and fallig nfor oneitis hard. Fuck this shit.
On the other hand started my first mini bulk a few weeks ago. Lose almost 10 pound already. Lookign good so far. Need help on how to fucking train biceps though. I fuckign hate doing biceps man.

some of the women that aren`t stupid can be good friends, even the stupid ones can be good friends if they`re good looking

Who hurt you user?

Happy birthday

Good on ya lad. Keep up the good work.

Reminder that one should elevate their fellow man. Your senseless anger means nothing.

>>sitting at home drinking alone, browsing Veeky Forums and eating a little chocolate cake I got myself

Happy Birthday.

As long as you realise you could be inviting everyone out from work / or that social group who will ultimately attempt to continue the party in their 30s / or an ex-chic or hookup who will then think she's back in the game.

You could be waking up £120 lighter after taxis clubs, still blackout drunk with a lump in your throat throwing up kebab almost shitting yourself on your shoes which have already been fucked from people trampling on them and waking up in some shithole houseshare flat to find the beers finished and your phone is missing.

My best friends birthday is 10 days after mine. He has a family now, one day we might go get a steak at some point between the two birthdays. We often talk about doing something crazy like that.

Enjoy your cake you lucky man.

too much letro?

My Friday has been good btw, oly lifting in the city centre gym, leave 2am and walked back past through chaos I described above.

I enjoy seeing other people mindlessly trash themselves... I used to do it for a few years when my life had no direction or meaning.

drove 210 miles to hang with my friends over spring break, feels good

My friend (father of three) OD'ed and died last night. I worked out until my gym closed and then went straight to a 24hr gym in the city after. It's healthy to work out for six hours to lift the feels away, right?

Happy birthday fag, I'm sitting on my ass eating some chicken quesadillas I made, my brothers coming over after work and we're gonna get stoned and watch some CKY and Jackass

just got home from work, eating some yogurt here soon, doing chest and triceps, then replaying mass effect with the dlc i never played before, gonna have a good night lads :)

It's probably better to be alone to have friends who are all soy nerds.

I don't know about that user, sometimes I wish I had a nerd friend I can be myself around, get stoned with and sperg out about Fallout and tactical FPSs with

I wanted to drink but I was packing sleep and fell asleep really really early now I'm awake.
I ate baby carrots for my last meal and skilled breakfast. I'm hungry af

Happy Birthday user!

>(You)

It's my birthday tomorrow, too, lad. I'm about to get reacquainted with that feel real fuckin soon.

Damn nigga did some bish hurt you?

if ur in med school how are u not studying 24/7. I'm a bio major, and for some reason I fan hardly fit lifting, I'm constantly studying

Happy birthday buddy. Having a drink for you.

Happy early birthday user.

>25
>last time i ever did any sort of celebration for my birthday was probably 7th grade when i was 12
>basically last time i ever had friends anyway, even through college
>have always made every attempt possible to hide my birthday so no one knows when it is

Happy Birthday user :)

>make plans with friend
>get home from work, still have time
>take shower and have a quick nap
>accidentally take another nap
>miss my plan with my friend forcing him to spend 3 hours on public transport for nothing
there is nothing that makes me more upset than causing other peoples' suffering

He got reminded that hes browsing Veeky Forums alone on friday by op posting about browsing Veeky Forums alone on friday

>there is nothing that makes me more upset than causing other peoples' suffering

huh, my mere existence causes other people to suffer. maybe that's why im upset all the time.

Happy Birthday, user. You're going to make it one day - believe.

Threads like these and their increasingly common appearance made me realize that Im pretty lucky not to be born just 1 or 2 years later...

I mean I've gone through all the same crap as you poor souls, but most of it was self inflicted, even from the point of view when I was at my lowest.
So it was relatively easy to revert.

Sorry to feed on your misery, but this actually makes me feel somewhat happy.

she fingering herself under that blanket?

Just made dinner for the next week. Spring Break. Trying to push myself to get my workouts back in order and start studying my fucking homework for once. I'll probably just end up playing bass guitar and jack off until I'm ready to sleep since I don't work until 1am Sunday. Might go for a walk and get some beer before everywhere closes though. I'm a fucking badass user, I don't care about Friday's. And oh yeah, I haven't gotten laid in over three years, girlfriend broke up with me 5 years ago almost. Hopefully joining the military come end of Summer Break. I know of a group of crossdressing twinks I might try to score with. Fuck this place.

My Friday is going well. Might also buy some protein bars I found out about, and my regular isolate protein. I also need some bananars.

F U U U U U U U U U CK ! ! ! !

>Goglo 13 and Veeky Forums and Veeky Forums

Can you explain further? What has changed in the last couple years?

happy b day!

was out at a bar tonight chatting up a qt before asking for her #. She asked if I had any social media and said no before forgetting about my Snapchat (but I don’t think that counts). She said I “couldn’t contact her” then. Wtf? I guess I need to download IG?

I said no*

Struggling to stick to my diet. I fucking hate dieting, but I love lifting. Maybe I should just go bear mode and bulk for life, cutting fucking sucks.

READ THESE IN HIS VOICE, GOD DAMMIT!

You know how women don’t like when a man doesn’t have any friends? That’s exactly what she’s thinking when you say you don’t have social media. I’d argue if she’s that shallow about it she’s not worth your time anyway.

Happy birthday user! Keep exercising! We're all gonna make it.

Snapchat is the bare minimum to bang thots. Don't get social media brah, shit is poison.

Yeah user it sucks, but if you don't have social media these days no go will be interested. You should get IG and post a couple pics of yourself and you should be fine.

>go
*girl

I love Bob Ross

I'm 23 in a few months, I can see this being me. Doing everything I can to make some decent friends in this new place I'm in.

happy birthday user

I had similar birthday week ago.
>tfw mods even deleted my birthday thread
>tfw even couldn't vent about it
>exitbag.png
I hope your b-day is better than mine bruh

Happy birthday!
Happy late birthday!

Thanks m8

Happy Birthdday!

>21st birthday in June
>Actively dreading it
why am i like this

Happy birthday dude

Lol nigger when you turn 25 you'll look back at your post and realize how happy you were at 23...

Damn, now I depressed myself.

Just turned 27 here. Can confirm. I didn't even bake myself a cake.

tfw turning 25 next month

Protip: it doesn't get any easier

>turn 25
>stop being a retarded overdramatic niggerfaggot child
>able to see the beauty in life all of a sudden
>no longer held back by insecurities
>old enough to know what i want
>young enough to achieve it

Early 20s is just a shitty phase

i just feel like i should be an adult at this stage, and i keep beating myself up over whenever i do immature shit. i.e. getting mad at friends for trivial things, not balling up and making hard decisions, not knowing how to do certain basic things, not being emotionally stable.

It's called being human, lad.

>be me pulling a new DL PR and feeling great
>get home
>look on FB see one of my old friends who also used to be a fatty being happy about his 1000lbs total he just got
>get depressed for no reason because of it

I just dont know, I mean I have a higher total while weighing less than him but somehow in my mind his success makes mine feel less significant. After I put in so much time and work it just feels like I should be special, I know this is incredibly vain but it just feels that way to me. I just cant deal with other people being stronger or bigger than me very well. Because in my mind the gym is the only thing I am good at and I have nothing else while these people do so it just feels like I should destroy them when it comes to lifting. So if I am not dwarfing them in size and strength it feels like I am a failure. I can accept if people that are just as autistic about it are better but if some normie is even close to my level it feels wrong.

anybody know these feels ?

>23
>no decent job
>college dropout
>no friends
>no gf
>will never feel that young love nor marry a girl before 25
>computer addict, struggling to free myself
>deemed nigh useless by parents, often joking how I cannot do anything well
>angry at how world goes to shit

At this rate I might end up violent.

Btw.
Happy birthday.

Well fuck, just realised I know that feel. Not just about fitness, but everything I'm into.

Saved.
Exactly the same happened to me.
27 now - lost a 100lbs, started lifting na swimming, got a good job , my first car, got laid, new friends , reconnected with my family.
Life gets better if you activly work on it.

Happy birthday user, we're all going to make it. Now go out there and lift