Chad is better looking

>chad is better looking
>chad makes more money
>chad has more friends
>chad fucks models

the fact that s guy like this exists is enough to make me want to kms

>because other people achieve it, i can't

You're too weak-minded to become a chad if this is how you think, anyways. Give up and stick to beta-orbiting women.

Then why havent you done it yet?

That’s a twitch sloot

If you want her you should get on twitch and gain a bigger following than her so she’ll want to be with you for extra content/viewers

What's REALLY stopping you from doing this? You might be the only thing in the way of yourself

None of those statements matter. You don't have to care about Chad's life. Just keep doin your thang.

Those parameters aren't independent - improving your looks gives you better chances at socializing, socializing gives you better chances are making money and girls, money and success give you even more tools to improve yourself while the confidence you gain allows you to take bolder steps - exponentially growing.

If you start taking minimal but planned steps towards sorting out your individual faults and flaws you can have whatever you like.

What the fuck is this, user? Who in the hell builds a home without a god damn ceiling? Rain is just oging to flood the fucking house, what in the fuckin' shit is this? What the fuck am I looking at here? Explain it now.

Make me some more bubble tea please

Nothing pisses people off more than being that ugly dude with the hot girlfriend

name is poki, streamer and youtuber thank me later bros. she even has some asmr

Good thing I'm chad

That thing in the middle is a sliding wall, a.k.a. a big fuck-off sliding glass door the size of the entire wall. The unroofed section is separated by the sliding wall.

Oh, so the other room just fucking floods and turns into a god damn shark tank? That's cool I guess. I'd rather live in a house a thousand feet in the sky on the edge of a cliff.

Don't worry about what chad does. Worry about what user does.

Kill yourself you fucking stupid faggot

Chad is your own gnarly ego dude! Find yourself and you won't try to be something that isn't real, but instead, you'll discover the real you.

chad is really just being yourself

this is what incels believe

pretty sure incels believe the exact opposite of that

Usually girls that are with remarkably uglier guys than you would expect the girl to be with have definable reasons for her doing it.

The #1 reason is the guy is rich or is very pro-spending with her.

The #2 reason is he has a big dick and she's a size queen.

It's actually crazy how often these rules hold true.

I know dudes that were legitimately GROSS, not just ugly, but they didn't shower often and smelled, didn't take care of themselves like their teeth, hair and skin, etc. And they would slay girls that only cared about dick size because they had like 8-9 inch dicks.

The thing is, that ONLY works on size queens. The being rich one is far more reaching as most women are moneywhores and you can be a fat, gross, smelly, ugly, mean piece of shit but if you're loaded rich girls will line up.

but how do the women know they have big dicks, i mean, how are they getting laid in the first place if they're nasty?

>falling for Veeky Forums memes

What a fucking loser.

>he's never pulled out his dick mid-conversation to bag a chick
dicklet detected

How is that even possible?

>kms
Kernel Module System?

He's not ugly desu, the shocking haircut and wispy moustache makes him look 10 times worse.

m8, do you really think that half-balcony on the left has no draining or are you just too committed to your joke?

Girls care way more about personality and whether or not you have your shit together than how much you can bench

>comparing yourself to chad
>not comparing yourself to the best you can be

bit shite DESU

go suck his cock then, r/incels faggot

Most chads I know are actually poor as fuck and don't even work they just go on welfare

Note the cactus. Rain is rare, and it is likely the roof can be closed.

MILK

1. There will always be someone in the world who is better than you. Grow up and stop being a fucking bitch about this simple fact of life.

2. The girl in your pic is a 7/10 at best and you could fuck her as an unemployed average looking guy.

>looks
>improving
jej

She's actually much uglier than him, you literally don't know what you're talking about.
Same here.

TRUCK

the only thing that helps me get up in the morning is the delusion of someday getting a slim, big tiddy qt gf like sophie here

When your best friend is a Chad who has had sex with 3 roasties this week already, earns 80k euro a year, is 6'4'' and has a huge dicks.
>I earn nothing, nervous about going on a tinder date later, 6', and have an average length but girthy dick.

At least a lot of our lifts are the same.
>he has deloaded to build form back up
But he is my best friend, got me into fitness, helped me through depression and wing man's for me on nights out
Chad's are often social alphas for a reason, a lot of the time they are nice, that don't need to be assholes, they have nothing to prove.

>I'd rather live in a house a thousand feet in the sky on the edge of a cliff.
i would too, sounds cool

incels believe the exact opposite you moron

>caring more about other people than yourself
you will never make it

Oh, fool. You have much to learn.

There isn't just "Chad", my son. There's "Chadrone", there's "Chadrigo", there's "Chadakbar", and many, many other racial Chads.

Us Chadrigos, for example, are everywhere doing what you can and will never do no matter how many times you lift metal.

Sorry, buddy. You should've been swallowed.

god I wish that were me

Fuck off to incels.me and keep sucking ER's dick. Perhaps some day you'll have the balls to do what he did.

>chad is secretly gay and sucks dicks on the sly

JUST

He genuinely looks about 14

A R R I V E
R
R
I
V
E

/thread
Do us all a favor op and off yourself Veeky Forums is getting cluttered with you low test males who want everything served to them on a platter

Every girl have slept with Chad or had thoughts of sleeping with Chad. You really going to let that stop you user? You’re never going to make it

Money. Any other answer is cope.

>He doesn't have a arboretum
Look at this faggot.

chad is just a metaphor you fucking sperglord