kai greene is the goat fuck off

Kek
With those giant internal organs he's probably dying in 20 years

Look at that fucking gut

Two things

Firstly we went from aesthetics to mass
Second our roids got way way better

R8 this mode

Homosexuals Jews and degenerates run the fitness community.

What the fuck is wrong with their guts?

Please explain

Some of the drugs they take will also increses the size of their organs like their intestines.

Hgh

Because hgh/test/anabolics are more readily available and easier to abuse in todays day and age as well as being cheaper due to the internet

Really close up looks like he had someone in his shoulders

GOLEM GET YE GONE

I mean the second guy is bigger than the first guy, isn't that what "bodyBUILDING" is about?

Ninja turtles can lift too, you know

Do you think that is an aesthetically pleasing physique? Looks like a fucking gorilla, and not just cause he's a nigger

>With those giant internal organs he's probably dying in 20 years

that's mighty fucking generous. i'd say 6-8 years MAX.

Arnold was on roids but he actually looked good

power lifter belly times 1000

>that fucking webm

Natural bodybuilding contests the top picture would win and the gh gut wouldn't even place

>Arnold was on roids
source?

Steve Reeves was a handsome lad.

do u have one of thest but it's a chicken instead

I was under the impression it's just about intentionally getting your body into a state you want. Like Sandow exercising specifically to build himself to be proportionate to the Hellenic statues.

What do you propose then? Lots of people can achieve the above pic already, whereas you need good genetics and a buttload of steroids to achieve bottom pic. Not to mention all the eating. I agree that bottom pic looks ugly, but that's the logical next step in body building-who can build the biggest body. Also, there's the men's physique if you're not into gigantic roidheads and more into symmetry and shit.

2 months to go

I read an interesting article on this which basically said there was no real 'shift' in bb,; Arnie and co were the mass monsters of their day

Only difference is nowadays the tools available are far more extreme
But it's always been a freak show

People figured out that you could combine GH and insulin to get some pretty fucking cool results muscle growth wise (like comparing regular steroid use to steroid use with GH+insulin is like comparing natural lifting to regular steroid use). The thing is that there are a couple of issues which come with megadoses of insulin (if they don't kill you). The first is that there are quite a few insulin receptors on your large intestine, which may contribute to the increased gut size, the second is that you will store more visceral fat when on insulin, and the third is something of a first world problem where your freakishly large body requires so much glycogen to properly carb up that you run into issues with digestion (especially when you're also taking diuretics).
Ultimately bodybuilding is a pretty gay and subjective endeavor, and the only thing that can really be said for sure is if the other guy is bigger and leaner than you he's probably a better bodybuilder.

Bodybuilding was supposed to be about building your body to it's maximum aesthetic potential, while staying healthy. If you're visibly unhealthy on stage, like having an enlarged gut like or , then you should not be winning any contests.

Pic related is how bodybuilders should look. It's also why I believe that bodybuilders should also not be cuper incredibly shredded, cause that's unhealthy. It was called the Golden Era of bodybuilding for a reason.

Arnold

YOU FUCKING RETARDS NO NOTHING ABOUT BODYBUILDING

NATURAL BODYBUILDING SHOWS DO NOT NUDGE THE SAME WAY THE IFBB SHOWS DO.

WANT TO SUPPORT AESTHETIC BODYBUILDERS? SUPPORT THE NATURAL SHOWS

>Source

Not being a complete retard

It wasn't even illegal back then you mong

Aesthetic is Mens Physique and Classic Physique. I wish Mens physique would stop with the retarded boardshorts though. If they're gonna be doing that shit, they should have every show on a beach ffs.

Pic related is the GOAT though

natural bodybuilding is a joke, dont you no

No one knows for sure but some people think its a side effect of the insulin they take. Additional fat buildup attached to their organs.

Says who? You don't know anything.. I'm sure you watch the #ifbb like the rest of the gays

Who do you want to look like a pretty boy faggot juice head.. this guy is going to burn out in 2 years max and he already looks fucking stupid.

Natural bodybuilding is a joke because they arent natty anyway, wake up kiddo

Yea ok buddy I'm sure you're 100 percent on that.. alot of those guys dont even weigh 180lbs.

Yah, go buy their preworkout or diet plan ;^)

Funny how out of hand things have gotten, because in that pic Zane is shredded.

because blacks started to compete more often, and they are naturally more shredded so whites started injecting to keep up and few years later everyone is injecting

it's all the black folks fault am I right?

HGH causes organs to grow

>natty
I don’t know of even one black bodybuilder who isn’t juicing to comical levels.

And they're 5'7 at 5% bodyfat. You're not even as low as 20%. Try reaching sub 10% as a natural, kiddo. You'll weigh less than 140lbs.

Donkeykong

That's how a bloatmax powerlifter looks like after going from 30% to 8% bodyfat.

>that webm
I KNOW WE CAN'T FORGET THE PAST
YOU CAN'T FORGET LOVE AND PRIDE
BECAUSE OF THAT IT'S KILLING ME INSIDE

>Why did bodybuilding go to shit?
Because it's not about how you look alone, it's about how you look compared to others.

And you cannot tell me you'd be able to judge the smaller guy fairly on this pic.

GOLEM GET YE GONE

was he natty in that pic?

No. It doesnt.
This are the people giving you advice on Veeky Forums.

Unironically there is a much better thread about this over on /tv/ right now.

Yes , Green was natty in the above picture. Only later in his career he dtarted using peds , which also altered his skin color.

Some kind of interaction between high doses of insulin and steroids. Insulin and insulin-like growth factors alter fetal organ growth in the heart and stomach during pregnancy. I don't think the rebound increase in cortisol production would cause the bloat, but I suspect it's the steroids acting in combination with the insulin on the smooth muscle in the GI tract. Which is bad news for their hearts.

what does it then?

Mirin those pecs

fucking hell
one of kai's lats are the size of the little guys torso

HGH. Bodybuilding became more and more about being insanely big and so around the early 90s bodybuilders started getting HGH gut. Prior to the 90s peptide synthesis simply wasn't common enough to make HGH available enough.

You'll see bits of HGH gut on try-hard hollywood celebrities who are too afraid to get steroids

He standing closer to camera though..

That nigger is a fucking disgusting looking ape.

HGH. That other guy is a pretentious retard.

Wow. He looks pretty good for being in probably his 80\s.

Attached: 1340823598899.gif (540x297, 1.9M)

Wtf the nigger looks like a fat girl

Jesus, ....really?

I know and people think he looks like an olympian. Gaaaaay.

Uncle Frank was pefect.

>the joke
>your head
Jesus ...really?

You take that back or ill summon the ghost of Serge Nubret past.

Attached: BUbtloMCYAE1VKt.jpg (518x766, 61K)

I think it's Priest? Crazy physique. He has a video where he talks about these guys taking insulin injections and it causing that stomach blow out

Source then, faggot. HGH doesnt cause your organs to grow. It MIGHT be hgh in conjuction with Inslulin but even that is not a fact.
Go watch Dorian Yates talk about it, he took both for decades.

>haha I was only pretending to be retarded

Attached: 121.png (600x1081, 331K)

I don't know if we should blame Dorian or Ronnie more?

Maybe Lee started it all?

Attached: The downfall.jpg (800x605, 115K)

chest looks too small dont you think?

Tim Belknap was the first bodybuilder to use insulin for hypertrophy

Yeah, but that's something he can work on. He did come 2nd in his first ever Mr. Olympia with zero posing training. But that was a year after that photo was taken, cause the photo is him in 2016.

I reckon he's a shoe in to take the title this year, cause he's taken professional posing training, and he knows what mistakes he needed to work on from the last Mr. Olympia.

Nice link, faggot.

I reckon you could put it at Yates feet, he won by being a mass monster when everyone else wasn't, and everyone afterwards copied him to make it to the top.

I dunno man, I've had MRIs as part of studies at my uni, I've been on HGH + slin for 4 years on top of AAS and my belly doesn't do that, it's still tight and lean. I have no organ growth too, I also have very little visceral fat. May be genetics and the fact that I only use 6 iu HGH with 4iu PWO insulin novorapid (fuck any more than that, I am super insulin sensitive, I tried 8iu, even fucking 15iu, my blood sugar dropped to 2.8 nmol/L and I was desperately trying to keep an influx of glucose into me, said fuck it and got an IV serum glucose solution and put it in - my mother is diabetic and has one for emergencies)

I only ever had 'gut bloat' when I was holding a shit ton of water on say MK677 and high testosterone blasts, or if I ate a shit ton. Otherwise, nada - even after coming off my long ass BnC, nothing. Could also be genetics; my heart didn't grow at all and my VO2 max only increased, so I stayed fit while getting joocy so yeah, no idea.

It's not HGH, it's insulin causing that. HGH is awesome.

Looks like a really shredded starving Ethiopian.

None of those 3 are natty

Even then, Yates didn't have the bloated gut until his last year (which he recognized as a fault). Ronnie started to come in bloated multiple years towards the end of his reign, despite coming in quiet aesthetic in the beginning.

Go back to your containment board.

Attached: banana_hitler.jpg (688x842, 107K)

proof

reddit

Chris Bumstead and Wesley Vissers are my favorites

liveleak com/view?i=ee6_1391310852

It's failure to know where to draw the line.

In competition judges never had a standard for what is too much mass or definition - the result is an arms race for both.

Back here on planet earth 99.9% of girls would find Steve Reeves body far more fuckable.

Based H x H poster.

Attached: 1514260130340.jpg (768x768, 133K)

Coleman winning with bloat is probably just politics, Olympia judges aren't really voting just for the best physique.

where the fuck is Mike Mentzer AKA the body beautiful

damn, he looks great. natty?

Attached: whoa.jpg (657x527, 34K)

Phil Heath looks like shit now desu

Attached: 1439992741858.png (310x310, 132K)

There's no record of this being the case with type 1 diabetics. its more likely that HGH caused there gut to grow

fuck off reddit

>natural

Attached: smuuguguu.jpg (891x717, 85K)