Stop balding

Stop balding

Already on it.

He probably wishes he were balding.

I can't stop balding there's nothing else I can do than realise I'm ugly from here on out and ghost society

shave

yous a big guy.

Nope I don't care anymore. I won't wear a hat and I won't shave my head.. I'm just gonna look like a bald faggot the rest of my life. Like jack Nicholson or bill murray.. Nick nolte or Bruce willis

fuck ya dude
own that shit

fedoras look great to :D

I won't and you can't stop me.

what's it like to be Norman Osborn?

nattygraham, whats your training routine?

Get hair transplants.

+ jaw + chin + nose surgery for ascension

Mon - deadlifts and hamstring
Tues - chest and shoulder
We'd - lunges and thighs
Thurs - upper back and bicep
Fri - squats and quads
Saturday rest
Sunday bodyweight exercises and cardio

I switch it up alot though

jej

Actually I usually don't do shoulders with chest. My bad.. I have hybrid days where I combine certain body parts but I never combine lower body and upper body. It also depends on how I'm feeling on any given day and what my goals are

OUT, AM I!?

It's not as bad as it could be.

well you still look like fucking superman bro. imagine being bald and skinnyfat instead of bald and fucking jacked

I've been using castor oil for a while now, doesn't seem like it's extending my hairline, but I don't think my hairline is receding any way. Really conscious about my forehead, but I don't want to cut my hair either. Will bangs work on me? Can a guy with long hair even pull-off bangs?

>those glasses and lips
i lol everytime you post this

According to Veeky Forums this guy is already in stage 5 hair loss and has a shit hairline and needs to get on finsteroid prontissimo

Why aren't you fuckers using caffeine shampoo fuck

pls be a girl

I can't

BACK TO FORMULA

what's wrong with medium hair?

>but I don't think my hairline is receding any way.
You're like NW3+

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

that norwood shit is such a fucking meme
for all you know he's had a shit hairline ever since he was a child

Trim that shit on the side dude, you can't compensate for thinning on top by making the sides grow out, it makes you look like a Pennywise fanboy

Happy to have made you smile user.

I think you look fine user.. these faggots think women like pretty boys past the age of 13.

Take your own advice, Chris.

real life people don't care really, but it ruins my self esteem. Currently on Min and Niz, not sure if I'll ever suck it up and try fin.

I've always had a large forehead, which is why I'm conscious about it. I wear my hair back when I'm out so my forehead is always exposed.

Arthur Weasley during his punk years.

YOU CAN'T HANDLE MY POTIONS TRAVELLER.

looks like a lot of 5'o clock shadow for a grill

you're a girl, right?

Looks fine

Lmao. It's Norwood 2 at least. It only looks "fine" because he has 10/10 facial aesthetics.

He's like 36, that's a better hairline than 90% of males his age.

>he's 36

N-No. He was like 28 when the first Thor movie came out.

Thor was 7 years ago.

Nope, I'm a guy. Maybe it's the long hair, I let it down when I'm at home like in that pic. Hair usually looks like this when I'm out. I know, JUST. I don't think I'm balding though, it's always been that way.

Why are you on this board? You don't look like you lift

You've got some pretty lips for a guy

Dude stop posting your photos already I can feel my test lowering every time I see them.

Not really.

Buzz your hair with no guard and grow a 5mm stubble

That's why I'm on this board: by beholding we become. Hung around on /FAST/ until I lost the weight. Felt really bad for being a lazy dyel so I started lifting.

you look great dude, dont let a bunch of closet homo lookism incels twinks prove you otherwise.
big advantage of being a man is that you can look great without being pretty. girls cant do that.
youre fine

cringe

So? Cope some more, shit for brains. He's not balding. Mature hairline genetics look good.

its probably a hair implant

normies wouldn't even know who elon musk is if he didn't get a hair transplant

HAIR = LIFE

geit it in your stupid heads gymcels

feel old yet?

for you

notice the people who are balding are often very pale. Your scalp is crying out for sunlight

Well its normal for white tp bald early just male money n party hard

Was taking some obscure herbs to fix and unrelated problem but they literally took me from a NW2.5 to a NW1 in about 8 months. Gonna try to find a way to package this shit together and sell it but there's so many snake oil products on the market that I don't know how to get people to stick to it for 3+ months before they start seeing results like I saw.

it's because they don't leave the house because they don't want world to see how disgusting they are. they are doing us a favour desu

btw sunlight is cope. get on anti androgens asap

short buzz with widows peak is the most masculine haircut

im not.

If you are going bald then the best thing you could ever do is just shave it completely off and grow either a full beard or a goatee but only if you're jacked. That is pretty much the only way you will still look like a real man.

You have nigger in your dna and they dont usual bald

Okay. Thanks Chris. I posted this and went from NW3 to NW0

half black and my dad (black) was bald at 21. im 24

My test is too high I can't help it but be bald

Not gonna lie, you look great. Do the clipper one setting shorter and you’ll be a heart throb

Black people absolutely go bald. It’s hard to tell because they get line ups and fill it in with black pen.

>t. got black friends

ur not half black ur full blown out nigger lmao

lol they call me white here so i never know what to feel.

its not high test that's the issue, its your shit genetics causing your hair follicles to be susceptible to thinning by DHT

cope

how?

fin
dut
ru
seti
minox

Mirin

you're a guy ???? what the fuck

Mature hairline = balding. My father is 50 and he still has a flat one.

this guy is retarded

>fin
systemic dht suppression is bad
>dut
see above but more
>RU
potentially, but long term effects are unknown
>seti
need 1g+ for any results, far to expensive
>minox
for a few years, then you’re back to balding. plus it bloats face, destroys collagen and inhibits NO

>shaving it off
beling invisible to women, low self esteem, depression, looking 3-4 years older than you really are, suicide

fin side effects look like joke compared to this. HAIR=LIFE, buddy boyo

>doing things for women
really pathetic buddeh

enjoy having subhuman children with your 3/10 looksmatch

>implying lookism autists will reproduce

>cares about his hairline
>doesn't look at his arms
bruh

t. salty hairlet

Oh, okay. My bad.

>the lightskin face

Literally duck lips tier cringe

natty pls cheer up

Been using coconut oil infused with sprouted fenugreek seeds once a week and I leave it in for 24 hours. This slowed down my hairfall a lot.

Been using 1% ketoconazole shampoo once a week, followed by a paraben free conditioner.

Going to buzz my hair with the lowest setting on the trimmer.

Going to start dermarolling with 1mm roller once a week.

Going to make a rosemary tea to spray on my scalp every day to promote hair growth.

ive had the same "mature hairline" since i was a child. you can have high corners and a widows peak from birth to death.

What have I become
My sweetest friend
All the hair I know
Goes away in the end

why dont you have a buzz cut or high and toight.

Shave it. Nothing is saving that

Raspberry ketones brother. Raspberry ketones.