Mental fitness

Anyone else become more aggressive since they started lifting? I've only been lifting for 2 months but already noticed these things.

>gf pisses me off more than usual
>friends piss me off to the point where i wanna ditch em (i only have 1 friend)
>random people piss me off more than usual
>shorter patience
>constant thoughts of murder
>never gave a shit about politics and now political views shift further to the right by day
>never wanted to be more alone than i do now
>no longer get sad, get angry instead
>thoughts of suicide or now replaced with thoughts of murder

Should i be concerned or is this just my testosterone leveling out? I had a pretty traumatic childhood and a pretty shit teenagehood and i was always a sad little bitch until now. Is it just my testosterone leveling out to normal levels or should i be concerned?

To keep it more fit related how did your day at the gym go today? Mine was great, hit pr's on all my compound lifts

ignore the first sentence after the greentext, it's 7.30 am here and i didn't sleep

I noticed I want to Fuck every hot chick I see. made my sex drive go up

>had a pretty traumatic childhood and a pretty shit teenagehood and i was always a sad little bitch until now.
It's probably a bunch of shit you kept bottled up in your sad man state. you will have to learn how to control it, or alternatively just fight everyone who annoys you

I got more aggressive and then started lifting after the doctor found and fixed my extreme vitamin D deficiency.

I heard that boxing helps with anger management, is that true?

boxing absolutely wrecks you, so maybe. i havent done it enough to know

To an extent, I've been boxing since 8th grade and it does help but not as much as talking it over with someone.

No, you're still a kid with issues

Lifting only made me happier and more assertive

You're using lifting as a scapegoat for whatever weird derangement you're struggling with. Trust me, none of this is caused by lifting.

Is it worth taking vitamin D pills if you're not sure? I'm not in the sun a lot and I've always wondered if I should be taking a supplement for it

Most if not all of this happened to me, I've been lifting for 4 years. I keep getting angrier, I haven't done anything physical though.

I think you're onto something here. Lets say am hung up on someone doing something really evil to me and it haunts me everyday and since the event i wanted to do nothing else but break every single bone in that persons body. Would beating the shit out of that person relieve me of the built up anger and hatred towards them therefore letting me move on with my life?

This has been my experience as well. I think it's wayy better than my previous state. I'd rather have homicidal thoughts than suicidal thoughts, and when you think about it, biologically/from an evolutionary perspective, there is nothing unhealthy about homicidal thoughts; it's a natural reaction to the world of finite resources.

No.
Talk it out with them man. They might just apologize to you.

I am having the same experience since I started taking high test supplements, not just lifting (I was already lifting)

I started doing things like meditation, cold showers, and breathing exercises. Now I'm starting to find a healthy balance

Going to the gym led me to going to martial arts classes as well.

I recommend getting into mental fitness, read weird books such as Prometheus Rising.

Are you on pol or watch a lot of political YouTube videos? If you do get away from that shit, you’ll feel a lot better once you do.

>lifting 2 weeks
>started outright punching the mirror because theres another male in it
>stay away from ponds from risk of drowning whilst combatting male reflections
>veins on face visible from a distance
>beet red complexion 24/7
>doctor says I have 6 months - 1 year to live due to abnormally high blood pressure

No. The person im dealing with is a soyboy numale who thinks he's in the right all the time.

What he should do is cope with reality and realize that he's a man among the ruins of the western civilization. Refusing to be interested in politics in our era is retarded, everything is politicized nowadays.

Kek

I lived with a poltard drug addict for a pretty long time once which lead me to hate pol. And no i dont watch no videos. I think it's just my slavic instincts kicking in because of all the degeneracy nowadays.

Then ignore him.
Let him ruin his own life.

yeah drop some. it's important

Dw op, the effects wear off as you get used to your new t levels.

His life is already in ruins. His friends pretend to like him, his gf actively cheats on him and he knows it, covered in face tats, 0 work experience, only money he gets is from his mum. I just cant let go of how such a pathetic being fucked my life so hard.

Wrecks as in brain damage or just painful in general?

Go to the doctor and get checked. It's super quick just have to draw some blood.

I was taking over the counter stuff and apparently it wasn't working.

Let it go, man.
Your inability to let it go will only cause you suffering.
Just let it go. Forgive and forget.

When I did Thai boxing I thought way less of murdering people and had less fantasies of excessive violence so I would say yes, it helps.
Did it 3 times a week iirc.