Where can a transgrill find a Veeky Forums guy to cuddle with in his strong arms...

Where can a transgrill find a Veeky Forums guy to cuddle with in his strong arms, and tell him how strong and big he has gotten and give him support ???

>he has gotten
He has been getting??

Hell

Where you're gonna burn for eternity

Support your neck from a noose, faggot.

Probably bait but why do trannies/traps do this to themselves? Don't they realize they won't be 20 forever and that eventually they'll be a wrinkly hideous monstrosity?

Kill yourself.

It's not like any of them look like women anyway. It tonnes of makeup, perfect lighting and photoshop for them to look like a 7/10 girl. None of them ever pass IRL.

t. knew lots of trannies

Everyone in this thread needs to up the tren

Ravaging a submissive femboys asshole is high test af

Nah, mate. You're just a faggot.

t. running test/tren/tbol

r9k. I'm pretty sure more than half of r9k are actually Veeky Forums guys with low self confidence. I met my current bf there and he is ridiculously fit but doesn't come to this board.
>240kg shrug
>160kg bench
>sends me videos of him lifting all the weight on a machine
it's so hot desu.

>on a machine

>on a machine
>he is ridiculously fit

pick one

I've noticed my urge for traps/femboys escalates noticeably while on cycle

Maybe your gear is bunk

>240kg shrug
>160kg bench
>sends me videos on a machine
Selective reading? You guys sound jealous.

My theory is it's one of two things, a fetish or homosexuality that they cant comes to terms with unless they become a 'woman'. Cause like, it's totally not gay to get railed by a dude if you have fake boobs and/or chop your dick off.

>jealous of a tranny

Traps can probably change their minds later on when they get older. Doesn't seem too bad as long as they aren't doing anything permanent. We all did dumb stuff when we were young. OP is a tranny though, so that's a different thing entirely.

tfw no trap gf

lel

BOSTON
O
S
T
O
N

not at the gym that is for sure!