NEW /FPH/ - /FPS/ thread

We need to talk about calories.

Now we all know the biggest problem with obesity is women, and for some reason public service organisations tell us that the average woman needs to eat 2000 calories a day...

Well the average person doesnt perform adequate exercise.
And a fat as hell 90kg sedantry female cant even loose any weight eating 1600 calories becuase thats maintenance calories for 90kg.

Sedantry females need to eat 1000 to 1200 calories to lose and maintaine a healthy weight.
The whole obesity epidemic of HAES is caused by idiotic females thinking they have a right to 1800 - 2200 calories.

And if they dont loose weight by "starving" themselves on a shocking 1600 calories, they give up and get fatter until they die shit and ugly.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v2KTmml7KeY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Wouldn't that be more of a problem related with a lack of proper education on eating healthy and calories in/out?

Why make it exclusively about women? It's not like there are no morbidly obese men.

Most are women.

Go away roastie.

YEah, as I watch things like secret eaters and SS vs SS they always say 2k a Day calories for women. Maybe for the average sure, but most calculators say TDEE is around 1700 for women who are 5’6-5’7 (usually shorter on the show) and who weigh around 150-160 which is near the end of the average scale

Maybe for the average MAN, sure**

But they should at most be saying 1800 for women

why is this artist so obsessed with obesity? I get the feeling that they're a self-hating fatty.

Childhood issues.

Also hate fatties

You should be seeing a therapist, not reinforcing your negative memories and thought-processes in the echo chamber of Veeky Forums.

Nah i beat psychosis by overthinking.

I get more relaxed as tome goes on.

And venting helps.

how is this retard incapable of drawing a normal L?

That's a lower case 'L'
>American education

Is anyone on this board actually saving and reposting this garbage or is it the artist spamming it all day every day? I'm sick of seeing this projection shit

I like how you can't tell what gender it is, nice touch, just like the instagram pictures.

I find them fascinating because of how the artist is using drawing to deal with their issues. The mix of childish style and adult content reminds me a bit of Annie Pootoogook

I feel like this would be some kind of demon in hell called the 'flesh goat'

Im confused, is that her elbow? Wtf

I dont understand these severely obese women and taking off their clothes to prove that they are sexually attractive. Like pic in your post would have been fine, but then she adds one topless. Like why? You can get your validation from the modest pic. Then they turn around and say don't fetishize me. I just don't understand.

When the 2000 calories a day thing for women was established , the average person walked 10 000 steps a day.

next to a capital i, and i am from west europe you korean scum

I am so fucking tired of my fat fuck friend giving me nutritional advice because "his sister is a nutritionist." He fucking weighs like 300lbs and eats fast food every day and gets triggered anytime I start talking about health shit with other friends. To clarify just how obnoxious and wrong he is at all times, this is the guy that argues with me when I tell him alcohol has calories.

go back to pol with this fascist circle jerk

is this copypasta from somewhere? i want moar

Neck yourself, schlomo

>I'm melting....

How do you let youself get that fucking fat my god.

What is their maintenance?

>gee bill your mom lets you have two breakfasts?

>Be in store a few days ago
>Decide to buy a tube of Smarties
>Go to chocolate section
>A tall guy is waiting on his fat gf
>She is scanning the shelves like a hound
>"Can't you just buy a [local variety of crunchy waffery candy bar with less calories than chocolate]?" he asks her
>"No."
>Annoyed, he grunts like a pig at her

The store didn't have Smarties though.

"Don't fetishize me" is the same as "stop hitting on me, silly boys" or "I better not see these pics in a fetish site". Like all modern feminists, fatties are ugly and deprived of positive male attention. They are a mess. They complain about being objectified as a coping mechanism (I'm not ugly. I'm so pretty that guys only care about my looks), as a suggestion (Pay attention to me! Objectify me so that I'll be proven right about my good looks) and because throwing tantrums is what physical and mental children do.

Kek, i love these shitty drawings so much

There's James K, the Assanti brothers, Boogie...You can help with male representation on our hate list by expanding it. Find us some more delusional fat guys.

I think she is a fat amputee? Idk but Im having nightmares tonight

So what's the deal with Dogisaga? Do we know anything about them?

These quick and dirty comics are hilarious.

that is fucking nasty!
why would someone eat in a bathroom ?

i lkie them and am not a korean poster

the expression on his face says it all

Boom the fleshgoat

>I think she is a hamputee
Ftfy

Is the fleshgoat friendly? hostile? A trickster?

He has no emotions, he only eats

Has his fatness has turned his motorcycle tattoo into a mobility scooter?

Must you beat him in a feasting contest to escape hell?

I like them too

Ok i know its off topic but idc, ive been suffering from an eating disorder for 10 years, last year was the first time i noticeably gained some weight. I lost my job 3 months ago and now i cant eat, i have zero appetite. I made fairly small gains but at least i wasnt a complete skeleton anymore. I cant deal with this anymore, i do not understand why i cant fucking eat. I am an ok cook, it is my go to 2nd/3rd date idea but i just dont care anymore.
Fucking hell beating my addiction to cigarettes and amphetamines was easier than just eating right.
What the fuck is wrong with me

Its either a one piece or a monokini (back looks like a two piece but front mostly covers the tummy so skinny fat or pooch girls can hide it without looking fatter in a one piece )

No, it’s a two piece where the bottoms basically go above the belly button and usually a bit further like high waisted underwear.

I think the best way to deal with fatties is to stop trying to argue with logic but instead stoop to their level. Like insult their intelligence and personal being like a white girl insults in highschool
>omg, do you STILL believe in genetics? Like doctors already said that’s wrong, and they’re like totes smarter than you
>ewww you’re eating that?
>how do you like Not Work out, it’s the best ever.

Just belittle them in in the most humiliating way, maybe it’ll work

What you're thinking of is a tankini, but is right, a "fatkini" is basically a high waisted bikini.

This creature cleared out a whole dozen donuts before thinking "oh! I should take a sexy picture before I inhale the rest!" Disgusting.

Maybe a chemical imbalance? I'd seriously recommend you to go with a nutritionist or a doctor to see if there is something wrong.

Attached: Diabeetus.png (620x2256, 192K)

Attached: 1231457842.png (620x2023, 154K)

he never made it :(

Attached: 1514903322564.jpg (500x401, 61K)

I will be away adapting this into a d&d monster. Thank you for your contribution user

why are you friends with him?
is he a cool and fun guy at least?

>no shame

>totes
It would probably work if you're a teenage girl.

Attached: 43f8de1989a67f806723db1e32c7a0ed.jpg (300x289, 19K)

Attached: oLYpFeKh.jpg (500x230, 28K)

Attached: areyouokayfatty.gif (500x500, 3.07M)

i like them a lot

He's pretty fun as long as health shit doesn't get brought up or a couple of other seemingly innocent subjects that he gets really triggered over lately. I just wish he'd stop thinking he's qualified to have nutritional opinions.

Seconding this, who the fuck is this person

I Cant Take A Shit With No Handlebars

Oddly enough, I've never seen a man (a legitimate, chromosome XY man) pushing fat acceptance.

Attached: Tarkin.gif (370x333, 1.89M)

Pretty much yeah, they crammed that SAD diet shit down our throats in school so I always ate 2000 every day and I ended up being 195 at my heaviest

Started doing HIIT and eating 500-800 calories a day of mainly fruit and veggies, dropped 65 pounds in half a year and I've never felt better

Eating low cal doesn't make me look like a concentration camp jew though, I still have thiccness, but toned thicc as opposed to "I love my body the way it is" thicc

>Why make it exclusively about women?
It's not a coincidence that most universities that have a fat studies sub department put it under the umbrella of womens/gender studies. I mean sure there are obese men but they don't make up the majority of degenerates pushing the HAES and body positivity bullshit. You don't even need to look at the make up of their "marches" just look at the way they structure their arguments regarding health and beauty, they take them directly from the SJW playbook e.g "Health and beauty are social constructs, nothing has a true value everything is subjective". You can't despise fat people and fat acceptance without despising feminists and in 2018 to despise feminists is considered by the left to be the same thing as despising women.

Attached: ishygddt.png (382x346, 170K)

gg man, awesome and also fucking scarrrrrry

OC

Attached: received_1981798901854644.jpg (1244x2560, 229K)

And then everybody clapped.

I think she might be talking about either like something that looks like a jog bra/boy shorts, or a tankini, which is a tank top and bottoms.

I like tankinis. They look like little dresses.

Attached: 56df6bb460ba385e57d00d51a7dd56da.jpg (500x667, 37K)

>

Attached: Jason-Docherty-Naafa-Fat-Dead.jpg (500x341, 33K)

There's tons and tons of fat men out there as well. You just don't notice it because you don't want to fuck them.

But wait, there's more

Attached: e66b8a0bd6e348154f39cbe7933aa67e.jpg (536x720, 84K)

Fat isn't about gender, it's about being soft in the fucking head

Attached: WpIDUhs.jpg (960x1280, 216K)

If you don’t lose weight on 1600 calories it’s because you’re eating more than 1600 calories. Or you are a sub-100 lb turbo(wo)manlet

Anyone else watching fat youtubers for the daily fph dose?
>This is all for himself
youtube.com/watch?v=v2KTmml7KeY

Attached: jojos-bizarre-adventure-dio-gif-18.gif (500x281, 1.95M)

And then he died at 40 from some fat related complications.

user, I don't know what you are but know I what you're not, and you are not a dietician.

A 1200 calorie diet is what they give people who are morbidly obese to lose weight. And for a shorter period of time, usually. It is NOT meant to maintain.

If you're sedentary and trying to maintain, 1600-1800 calories is what's normal for a sedentary female. Maybe 1500 if you're going for half a pound to a pound of weight loss per week.

1200 is not enough, let alone 1000. That's if you need to lose 100 lbs. and need to lose it fast or else you'll die.

>hiding
nope

Attached: 1519106340673.jpg (723x612, 108K)

>TFW overactive metabolism.
>My TDEE for maintenance is 3500cal
Please tell me I'm going to break 115lbs one day. I just want to get to a healthy and not disgustingly thin 125.

We have too many fatties, we should be sending these out instead of financial aid. The Trump administration should get on this.

Attached: feed the world make it a better place.jpg (692x2325, 289K)

user, I don't know what you are but know I what you're not, and you are not a nutritionist . A nutritionist is a person who advises on matters of food and nutrition and their impacts on human health.

Attached: a fat dietician..jpg (185x272, 5K)

Let's work together, user.

Attached: 1459417647904.jpg (1536x2014, 521K)

anons, I don't know wtf y'all are on about, but I hope y'all are neither nutritionists nor dieticians, because 80% of them are morbidly obeast and all of their opinions should be laughed out of the room.

People are meant to eat 3000-5000 calories a day. They're meant to be walking around in the hills and lifting boulders and chasing bears and burning those calories.

So this is what Sir looks like.

where we get problems is when do all of those things but only in their WoW guilds.

Been dealing with multiple endocrinologists and dieticians for years, now. Currently on 1300 a day, and losing about 5 lbs. a week. Which is great, I need to lose the weight. But 1000-1200 is not maintenance for any adult who doesn't have some kind of metabolic disease.

If anyone recommends 1000-1200 you with no calorie slope or mandatory exercise in your routine, they shouldn't be doing their job.

And dying of infected wisdom teeth at the age of 35