SARMS

Anyone have experience with Ostarine? The pros to cons ratio almost seems too good to be true.

Sarms are junk

am on my second cycle of it now. Am consistently getting strength gains even though my training schedule and nutrition is getting fucked up by university.

Why's that? They have waaay less side effects than roids. Of course they are alot weaker than roids though.

>Inb4 they cause cancer meme

Whats your dosage per day? Have you experienced suppression at all? Having to do pct scares me

pros: creatine level gains
cons: sides just as bad as steroids if not worse, specially due to impurities

25mg per day. I havent got my levels checked but i dont think i've experienced suppression, after ending a cycle I don't suddenly lose strength/sex drive or whatever.

>sides just as bad as steroids if not worse
what do you mean? can you give a source? no studies show major sides

Do you find that you recover from workouts faster? I hate having to wait a day to workout again after doing a grooling workout.

yeah my work capacity went way up but tbf that might be because i've changed my routine up and do far more volume than i did before. In fairness, all the results im noticing might be from a change in routine rather than the use of sarms, but i've seen similar reports from other sarm users so I think they play a part. One thing which is almost definitely caused by sarms is getting leaner/more vascular

stop advertising this shit
sarms aren't being studied anymore because the sides are so shit, not worth the benefits, everyone knows this.
stop reading forums and sponsored studies by grey-market parasites

yes you get shutdown
have pct on hand
a lot of these products are spiked with oral steroids anyway

He's trolling, the worst side effects reported by Ostarine users say they get pain in a testicle every once in a while, and it's only 1% who report such thing.

Irc.bio has pure Ostarine suspended in grain alcohol. 70$ for a 6 week cycle but it's pure and has little to no side effects. If you buy Chinese Ostarine then you should expect some side effects

5/10 bait, had me going for a second

I tried Ostarine a month ago and noticed vision blur and poor night vision. Stopped and it went away. Not worth the cost. I like my vision.

I used to it before. I liked the way it made my joints feel. And the leaning out part was nice.

Got some more on its way to me for a short recomp before summer gets here.

Did you use a pct for it?

Do they really cause cancer?

Would it be beneficial to stack Ostarine with test?

If I understand correctly, ost Arline causes your muscles to 'soak up' more testosterone, so it sounds like that would be a great synergistic effect with steroids.

Just DAA, so no not really.

Cardarine maybe

What is daa and where can I get it? A Google search doesn't bring anything up

They have way less effect, so its not worth using them since you get side effects. You can use roids safely too.

cardarine allegedly does but the study that's based on was testing it on rodents on crazy high doses. Still, I would avoid cardarine just to be safe.

why buy a sarm?
>work less than test
>next to no research on long term effects
>90% are faked
if you're in the uk you can buy good gear online I've heard of american sites that do the same.

you sound like you haven't been training for very long I wouldn't recommend using anything till you've got your training and diet sorted plus you're gonna want a couple years training before using

I might be wrong you might have trained for years and have perfect nutrition and rest
but if you jump on shit too soon you end up looking a little bigger than otter mode and you'll struggle to make future progress without using more and more shit

>pain in a testicle
>1%
that's enough of a fucking risk to put me right off
if you get noot pain then what the fuck could it be?
getting shut down won't cause pain so it has to be some kind of inflammation
which could lead to long term damage

Implying the didn't source it frim China.

>if you're in the uk you can buy good gear online
where?

mate i'm not gonna give you a source
>against rules
>compromises good sources for others
>could be popo undercover

search around mate it took me a while to find some there are alot of fake ones so don't be taken in
read reviews
check forums that allow you to talk about sources

you are going to have to pay with either bit coin or bank transfer

never trust one that allows paypal