ALMOST 5 CENT

WHO BOUGHT CHANCOINS AT 1 CENT LIKE ME?
I JUST REALIZED THIS SHITCOIN ACTUALLY HAS POTENTIAL.

1. IT'S NOT A SCAMCOIN
2. COMMUNITY-DRIVEN
3. LOW SUPPLY
4. STILL NOT LISTED ON BIG EXCHANGES

IF IT GAINS SOME VOLUME AND GETS ACCEPTED AS A COMMUNITY COIN THIS CAN EASILY GO UP TO 10-20 CENTS. COME ON WE JUST NEED SOME FUCKING GOOD EXCHANGES!!!

this is what depression looks like

bought in a 1cent... woot woot

year: 2020
chancoin: $4
cryptomktcap: 9T
>yeah so we decided to make a Veeky Forums coin to try to give back to biz but the fucking idiots didn't want anything to do with it. its almost like they didn't realize cryptocurrency was in its infant stage and most of the shitcoins would be worth a lot no matter where you threw your money. even niggercoin 10000x'd

thats not whats going to happen. btc will have all its tech improvements by then, and theres really no reason to use anything else, especially with bitcoins already wide acceptance. everything will dump, btc will win, and that will be the end of it. eth can stay to do fun things with smart contracts i guess

wew this guy, you know you can't have goldman money with Rothschild money right? That alone will create two valuable currencies.

I'll wait for it to dump and buy back in later.

Hell add JP to the list and you have three, three blockchains that legally can't interact without mediums.

Already preordered my green lambo

CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN.

I got a bunch at 1 cent!

Specialized cryptos make sense though provided you can easily trade to btc which you always will

I AINT GOT NO PLANS ALL I HAVE ARE CHANS

I got a bunch for no money at all.

> 1 cent sat rate

#4CHNallday

#4CHNallday to you too.

thats my meme. If you're gonna use it you could chuck some shekels my way

Tell me faggot
Where do I buy this at ?
I was not lurking for ChanCoin

cryptopia.co.nz

Ok I'll bite. Where do I buy chancoin?

THAT'S MY GUAC BOY NUGGA RIGHT THERE. HAVE A TOWL...(((((((((((((((THROWN)))

user, the choice is yours.

CRYPTOPIA. IT'S FUCKING CHEAP AS HELL RIGHT NOW. DEFINITELY GROUND FLOOR GUACHAWK DEALS.

CRYPTOPIA "4CHN" TICKER ON THE CHEAP RIGHT NOW. WHO KNOWS IT MIGHT GO VIRAL AND GO POWERLEDGER TITTY FEST. 6 MILLION ONLY AND PROJECTS UP IN THE LINE AS WELL.

reddit.com/r/chancoinproject

How hard do you have to shill this retarded coin

HOW HARD CAN YOU DO YOUR KEGELS...........IF YOU CAN'T HOLD FOR MORE THAN 20 SECONDS, YOUR MANHOOD IS AT STAKE. HERE'S A TOWEL(((((((((((((((THROWN)))))))

Can we start banning these threads?

Nice!

Bittrex next!

BTC is done. When will you fags not realise this. No one is going to use it for actual money transactions. Period. It's just a massive PnD. The name and logo are shit, it's slow as fuck and its political issues are unresolvable. ETH is the only coin and eco system that will matter in the future really. It already processes more transactions than every other blockchain combined (including BTC). It's fees are low as fuck (0.1 - 5 cents) and it's confirmation times are like 15 seconds compared to 10-15 minutes for BTC. It's got lightning coming next month, and plasma just released a beta. And it has no political issues, not one. Did you guys even hear about the massive hardfork upgrade they did a month or so ago? Of course not cause it went smooth as fuck.

Never get tipped for my memes, but here you go user, 1 chan your way~

trash meme updated

kek

Delivered my pet.

WHY BITTREX DOES NOT HAVE THIS COIN IS BEYOND ME. THIS IS A GODDAMN SHAME. GOING TO DO ANOTHER REP OF 20.

MADE A CHAN MEME, THERE YA GO FELLOWFAGZ

Bittrex is next. Gossamer Socks knows it, mr4channy knows it, thykek kniws it, matt knows it, splendid, papoulis, obygrm, the only kyles, edgar, cs, anthanasios merkedis, macka, computer,pcbomber,drisaac, andy, divitaei, vladimir pewtin, ks, qoiqoi and many more knows it.

i predict this shit is actually gonna be a fairly large deal once we're fully updated. Switching algorithms to something that can actually be GPU mined will be great all the basement dwelling NEETs

may good fortune come your way

saddest coin in crypto

meh

loving this coin ... buy low ... still has room

These subhuman pajeet faggots still trying to unload their bags
So fucking pathetic

Just getting tips and giving tips user, its what the coin is for.

nope. thats what NGR is for not your sadcoin

This
I see some potential in chancoin, but fukc it aint tipping (which is NGR) , neither cringe memes. Coin has potential but has to lift off.

can't stop
won't stop

Funny thing about this coin is with 1 BTC you COULD buy 100k or more. Think about that for a second..........and there's only 6 million in circulation......fuck mate, sounds tempting.

>for $8,000, own 1% of an annoying scam!
meanwhile, the real "black" friday sale...NGR

>priced in

nah, eth wont stay either since bitcoin is also getting smart contracts with MAST

Congratulations on this. Seriously.

THANKS MATE! JUST FINISHED MY 20 REPS O' KEGS(((KEGELZZZ)))))))))...........NEXT TIME WE CAN BOTH ATTEMPT A KEGHOLD FOR A MINUTE. SEE WHO THE MANCHAMP IS. BLESS UP.