/cbt/ old one is long gone

6'3, 205lbs 1 year of lifting from 168lbs skinny mode
Can someone please explain to me why my lats are basically invisible from the front and my waist looks as wide as my chest, then from behind my back looks like this.

>blurring bulge

OP is a fag

You're still a lanklet, couple more years and you'll look like you lift

cute! cute!

it's not that your lats are invisible. it's just that your hips are too wide to have that V shape that big lats give you. i can tell you know this because you covered your high E hips with a towel in second picture but you thought stupid gymcels here won't notice and that they will comfort you. nice attempt

5'8"
135lb

5'7 206lbs here

why are you so small?

6ft 200lbs

bait

if i had this hairline id just shave it all

HAHAHHAAHHAAHHAAHAHHA WTF NIGGA YOU LOOK LIKE A KEN DOLL

Is one that's not upside down

natty as ever

This

You can’t trick the tricksters.

I don’t even bother posting in CBT because I can make myself look 10 times better than I actually do. Why bother making people believe I look a certain way? It makes no sense, especially when I don’t actually look like the image I post.

PENCIL NECK MAN LEAVE ME ALONE

V shape is for weaklings with snappy twig legs

5'10
132lbs

fatcel cope

Continue eating and lifting

you still look good but not nearly the size/leanness you used to be. still on gear? less strict/ less gear?

i'm not the one posting tl;dr posts on a mongolian fitness webzone about how some guys shape isnt ideal

I hate that picture . Actually I am the same size and weight I guess I spent a lot more time on my legs now than I used to

i think it was just the picture. the 2nd one you just posted in locker room looks much better.

so you are here just to look at pics of other semi-naked men? ok lol

hurr

but is your arm still this size

I actually wasn't going for that at all. I just tied my sweater around my west because the towels on the hangers were all wet. Here's a pic without it.

BTFO

Mode me guys. Was on a cut, feel like I should bulk soon

everyone in this thread who isnt fat needs to just lift heavy, progress each week, or two weeks, and eat slightly above maintenance.
its not hard it just requires patience

EAT AND LIFT

Non lifter mode

I keep losing gains because I can’t hold onto weight and eat enough

Someone has been doing their rows and pull ups

Currently: 5'10", 145lbs, 20 years old
100 days lifting, gained 10 pounds in that time
Shoutout to my fellow Auschwitz escapees, we're all gonna make it

Attached: scaled.jpg (605x806, 289K)

what the fuck is up with your lats man

U jelly?
But really I just do a shitload of leg-raised neutral grip pullups, IDK what it is about holding the legs raised during the pullup but it puts the strain right on the lats, might just be my body, dunno
Definitely they're overtrained but it's good to have something to be proud of amirite?

Attached: latsbrah.jpg (605x806, 299K)

6'2 195, bottom of cut from 221. Trying to pay extra close attention to abs, calves, and back on this bulk.

Attached: IMG_3343.jpg (397x853, 78K)

> why would anyone be jelly of you ya fucking skelly

Attached: 1519609069498.jpg (240x240, 11K)

>not knowing how to greentext
Kindly return to Reddit. It's for your own good, mind you.

Attached: gtfo.png (319x443, 92K)

>Overtrained
No
People kept telling him to be become a trap so he's flexing his lats to make his v-taper as wide as possible.

Clean your goddamn room, stopping white trash habits is very important in making it

You're not gonna make it if that's what you look like after 3 and a half months of training

>overtrained
By comparison
Also I always flex my lats, I've never had any until I did pullups so it's natural to me to walk around like that

Do you roid? Routine?

Why do you hate that picture you look strong as fuark.

Here is before
Slow and steady wins the race
I'm still young so not worried about it
Only problem is eating

Attached: before.jpg (768x1115, 85K)

jesus christ EAT A FUCKING CHEESEBURGER YOU FAGGOT.

Whatever you say buddy. Flexing your lats alone isnt gonna do much. Just eat and train more. Also don't do meme routines. You posted it last time and it was just random bullshit. Don't waste noon gains.

Attached: Felix.Argyle.full.2090082.jpg (1240x1695, 788K)

yeah im sorry there literally no difference. Whatever you're doing at the gym is wrong, start over and do it right.

>no difference
I see a difference. My posture and confidence have increased tenfold, I can now stand up straight and tall and with confidence and get mired from this alone because most guys are hunched over which is ugly AF (pic related). Even though I may still be skinny, in just 100 days lifting my life has improved so much in many ways because I am sleeping better and eating better and less stressed as well. It ain't just about the muscles/physique, that's what I've learned in just 100 days.
>tl;dr
everything gets better when you life. I am witnessing only a mere fraction of the glory to come.

Attached: giddyup.png (480x516, 340K)

go at your own rate man, consistency is very important in bodybuilding, just make sure to measure your progress and the number on the scale/body progress pics.

I started at 5'7 132, you look leaner than I did when I started so don't be afraid to eat.

You're gonna have to roid at your height to not look dyel, I'm sorry.

I'm 6' at 170lbs and I look more or less like you. How the fuck does that work??

I'm currently bulking but I can't do it for long, summer is coming.

You are taller than me.

>6'2", 22 years old, 185 lbs
>bit over 1 month lifting
>100/165/185/275

Attached: orca-image-1520172413410.jpg_1520172413600.jpg (720x1200, 420K)

pull your pants up faggot

It's not worth cutting when you have no muscle, you'll just slow down your progress and make it longer until it's actually worth getting lean.

Lol dude, you're the same size as David laid, yet people think he roids. What are your lifts?

slightly less than 2 years
thoughts?

Attached: ss+(2018-03-10+at+02.44.13).jpg (750x670, 111K)

jesus christ what a fucking waste of all those workouts just because you were too scared of gaining a little fat. Now you've made probably 1/3 of the possible gains and wasted a fuck ton of time
Eat more faggot

I don't want to cut but I'm not bulking during summer. I don't care if it takes longer to progress, I'm not a child.

Looking good, ignore this faggot , you look great, need to work arms more though
keep going

>too scared of gaining a little fat
I would love to be big, fat, and strong. Sorta like the tripfag Dreamer from plg if you remember him.

181cm, 93kg. Adding mass to my chest/arms, losing fat. Going for a classic physique. Not actually competing in Classic obviously lmao

Attached: Untitledqwqw.png (2894x1424, 4M)

why don't you eat more then
>roiding for this
lmao my man

>those tats
Yikes. Hope the regret isn't too much to live with.

It's not. I'm gonna be covering the chest tat.

you make it sound so easy

five ten

Attached: IMG_20180310_1717241.jpg (1300x1733, 974K)

lotta hostility today :(

Regular Saturday, people are hungover and loathing their ruined gains from drinking too much

Looking good user, work those legs a bit more and you'll be gorgeous.

How do we have the same BMI but you look way bigger?

Attached: 2E72EF9E-EA4C-4582-9F9F-A5B56B8BEBDF.jpg (750x1000, 109K)

Maybe work on your posing? What are your lifts/stats

>thinks BMI can be determined from photos

You're thinking of bf%

Attached: IMG_8816.jpg (352x240, 35K)

OHP:170
B:245
S:365
DL:415

5’10” 185

thots?

Attached: Snapchat-663586196.jpg (1440x2880, 714K)

OHP: 195
B:290
S:315
D: ---
I'm coming off of a lower back injury so your back/legs probably blow mine out of the water. I'd just work on your posing. I bet if you tried to mirror the way I took my picture in similar lighting it'd be pretty close.
>pic related=my suboptimal back

Attached: IMG_3344.jpg (397x378, 30K)

Decent. Should try not to have the phone conceal your delt when you take pictures tho

How do I fill this wide af stomach frame with abdominals?

Attached: IMG_20180310_160502076.jpg (3024x4032, 3.71M)

The reason is because you're literally pulling your shoulders back which causes your lats to be pulled in. try watching some posing videos to be able to better pose and walk around with healthy posture

>5'10
>132lbs
wew

172 lbs mogglet

Attached: 1520104102014.jpg (430x800, 120K)

6'2, ~170 lbs. Can anyone recommend lat/trap exercises?

Attached: Snapchat-113938789.jpg (480x800, 80K)

Get wider up top and make your core look less bulky by comparison. Otherwise, cable crunches and leg raise variations are good for core

>Cope: The Post

Miren

5'10" Prince of Manlets
163.4 lbs

Attached: IMG_9277.jpg (502x544, 42K)

Yeah Ik I’m pretty terrible at posing but I guess that explains it. Idk if my back blows yours out of the water by any means though

Attached: EAACBE22-637A-4B30-8CCD-C5C0A0B2D0DB.png (750x1334, 3.03M)

Mirin the core. I'm big fan of neutral grip lat pulldowns

Snatch grip deadlifts
Barbell Rows
Weighted chin ups

>/Fitlit/ the man

Attached: o14kfgjzy0py.jpg (920x343, 42K)

Pretty good your chest needs work though

100% practice your posing. Your back looks solid there so it'd look big if you can flare your lats/flex more. Just take a shitload of pictures and you'll figure it out. It took me a while to get mine half decent

My friend took the picture a bit too soon and didn't catch me flexing my arms but this is me after a year or so of going to the gym. What should I do for my lower back? All I do are diddys

Attached: image.jpg (4032x3024, 2.26M)

God awful posing. Don't retract your scapula like that for back pictures. For low back you can do stiff legs, good mornings, back extensions; seated rows, bent over rows, and deads all use lower back to an extent as well

I kinda dig having an odd bulky core. Im more interested in how to add mass to the area. It's a mean look. Rn, there are large gaps bw muscles

Attached: Screenshot_20180310-165034.png (1920x1080, 2.03M)

>cbt

what does cock and ball torture have to do with Veeky Forumsness?

Such an original post user! It's almost like I don't see this joke every single CBT.

spooky skeleton you look like shit