Are vacuums a meme /fit?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0oBYVQvNjaA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

no, they're a great thing that was abandoned by cheap frauds

It's bodybuilding without vacuums that is the meme

Fuck you OP

Which Mortal Kombat movie is this from?

Also, what's so good about stomach vacuums?

these pregnant fuckers ruined the sport

What the fuck are vacuums?

OP here, how can I add then to my routine?

Mirin those waistlines

>sport

Noone on Veeky Forums that isnt roiding has anyone mass to make vacuums look good. If you are a dyel and want a slim waist, you'll just look even more dyel.

It helps align lumber and thoracic spinal regions for stability, symmetry, and posture gains.
Not a meme like onions, neck exercises, and jaw gainz

truly a disgusting sight, the idea that a nigger body can be aesthetically pleasing to the eye if proportional is a real one but these monkeys just look gross

how is this beauty

Post a routine for vacuums pls

youtube.com/watch?v=0oBYVQvNjaA

what the fuck this cant be healthy for you

This. Mainly because there hgh gut won’t allow it

That looks so fucking off. That looks so off that I wouldn't even consider doing it based ONLY on how fucking off it looks. No way.

they are. i always get my clients to do stomach vacuums at the end of a workout right after we finish with some core. its great for post natal aswell for women who have deviated adominal muscles.

stomach vacuums are king and the most underated core exercise next to gut punches

he is literally just breathing out while tensing his abs a few times a day how exactly is that bad for him

>gut punches

Enjoy your organs bleeding

>Are vacuums a meme /fit?

Bodybuilding is a meme

t. 25% bodyfat "powerlifter"

cancer

Do Vacuums every day 30 x F

fuck no they aren't

I've been doing them for 6 months and my whole core area has shrunk inward. Not a meme.