I hope you arent eating honey anons

I know that one guy Eric Bugenhagen likes to tout his honey eating habits but as you can see bees are RAPED

Attached: Screenshot_124.jpg (590x674, 77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

honeylove.org/list-of-food/
youtu.be/XB8ERHquH34
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That doesn't match with what I know about beekeeping; usually queens are happy to move in on their own.

you better not be drinking cow pus or eating chicken period aswell

>insect lives matter

i wonder if the vegans realize most of their plant foods are pollinated by bees.
>muh bee slavery

Attached: Feminist_Make_Me_A_Sandwich.jpg (712x612, 68K)

>bees are RAPED

Attached: aroused.gif (244x224, 330K)

This makes me want to have some honey.

I'm a bee-keeper and most people don't clip queens wings because it isn't even worth the effort.

Also all crops that require pollination bring in truck loads of bees to pollinate their crops. All those almonds and blueberries and shit you eat are a result of exploiting bees. Soooooo many more colonies die due to the stress of large scale pollination than from "taking their honey". No beekeeper would take honey to the point of their hive starving, it'd just be bad business

vegans are fucking retarded.

Attached: 20150713_125431.jpg (3264x1836, 3.43M)

It's actually encourage to keep quality up

/Thread

Is veganism an actual mental disease?

BAWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF VEGANS TODAY

Attached: 1520694087460.jpg (750x555, 298K)

>today
That video is ancient though. I think I was still in high school when that came out.

glucose water only works as a nectar replacement when there are few flowers aswell they dont feed it to them as replacement for honey

Can't the same thing be applied to plants as well? We force some plants to have sex with other plants to make superior children, only to take them away before they're born and eat them? Sometimes we also rip parts of their bodies and stitch them onto other plants, human centipede style. Some plants we torture really slowly, punch holes in them and drink their blood. Let them rest and replenish that blood only to punch another home later. Freaking torture man!

Attached: {s}={bckslshfrac{2MG}{c^{2}}}}.jpg (387x387, 65K)

Nah because animals aren't plants. How did you fail biology this hard.

>I don't mean to offend anyone

You're asking about honey, you fucking retard.

>he doesn't know that both bees and plants cannot feel pain

The vegans always take the worst examples of some american factory farm. It's the same with dairy, they try to say that the cows are rapped, have holes drilled in to them, are chained up and are electrocuted while all the dairy farms I've visited in my country are the classic 'old Mac Donald had a farm's scenero

They're definitely not getting something that promotes a healthy mental state

OK so if honey is considered bee labor, does that disqualify fruits that are pollinated by bees?

According to honeylove.org/list-of-food/ that includes the following:

Apples
Mangos
Rambutan
Kiwi Fruit
Plums
Peaches
Nectarines
Guava
Rose Hips
Pomegranites
Pears
Black and Red Currants
Alfalfa
Okra
Strawberries
Onions
Cashews
Cactus
Prickly Pear
Apricots
Allspice
Avocados
Passion Fruit
Lima Beans
Kidney Beans
Adzuki Beans
Green Beans
Orchid Plants
Custard Apples
Cherries
Celery
Coffee
Walnut
Cotton
Lychee
Flax
Acerola – used in Vitamin C supplements
Macadamia Nuts
Sunflower Oil
Goa beans
Lemons
Buckwheat
Figs
Fennel
Limes
Quince
Carrots
Persimmons
Palm Oil
Loquat
Durian
Cucumber
Hazelnut
Cantaloupe
Tangelos
Coriander
Caraway
Chestnut
Watermelon
Star Apples
Coconut
Tangerines
Boysenberries
Starfruit
Brazil Nuts
Beets
Mustard Seed
Rapeseed
Broccoli
Cauliflower
Cabbage
Brussels Sprouts
Bok Choy (Chinese Cabbage)
Turnips
Congo Beans
Sword beans
Chili peppers, red peppers, bell peppers, green peppers
Papaya
Safflower
Sesame
Eggplant
Raspberries
Elderberries
Blackberries
Clover
Tamarind
Cocoa
Black Eyed Peas
Vanilla
Cranberries
Tomatoes
Grapes

I like how they’re literally making this shit up, they allow the bees to do whatever they want, and bees fucking make honey

fucking Kek, we could push this...

I think a vegan that strict would probably die. I assume whatever vitamins they take have stuff extracted from some of these plants.

Exactly, all the bee keepers I know makes more money renting the bees for fruit and flower farms than selling the honey.

Since it is a risk to move the bees around they try to make a contract with big farms to let the bees on site. They just go there to take care.

Here they have some kind of cooperative company to sell the by products like honey and that overpriced royal jelly.

Isn't this the whole premise of the bee movie?

DIE, INSECT

Attached: ragnaros.png (807x774, 1.14M)

Why do some people consider honey to be a "healthy" alternative to raw sugar as a sweetener?

Isn't it basically just high fructose corn syrup buy made by bees instead?

Attached: dda.png (500x451, 69K)

>Veeky Forums - Beekeeping

Attached: 1515286354606.jpg (275x284, 23K)

>He doesn't know that plants communicate through chemicals than with sound
>He doesn't know that the smell of freshly cut grass is the grass screaming in agony, warning others of their potential fate

>The vegans always take the worst examples of some american factory farm
because most foodstuffs come from them in the US
>while all the dairy farms I've visited in my country are the classic 'old Mac Donald had a farm's scenero
Factory farms arent fond of visitors. I assume you are implying you arent from the US here, in which case good for you

t. eats animal products

It has a strong tradition as folk medicine that people conflate with it being healthy. Naturalistic fallacy that because something is from nature that its better.

if its natural its gotta be healthy :DDD
also there are a lot of memes about "healing enzymes that prevent cancer"
personally i put a scoop of honey in my oatmeal or greek yogurt because it tastes good

>Rapeseed
I knew it. Those goddamn bees.

local honey helps immunize you against seasonal allergies

that being said it's still just sugar, except it's also "natural" and has that super cool side effect of never going bad

Thread theme:

youtu.be/XB8ERHquH34

>the smell of freshly cut grass is the grass screaming in agony, warning others of their potential fate

Fucking kek, dunno why that made me laugh so hard.

>don draper pfp

Fucking NEET

Wow

t. plant rapist

nothing in that picture is correct. the queen doesn't have its wings chopped off and isn't artificially inseminated and isn't killed after a year. bees get fed because sometimes the weather is bad and they can't fly and it is more efficient to give them sugar than have them eat their own honey just to make it again. honey taken from the hive is excess to what the bees need. a queen bee leaves the hive once in her life and gets gangbanged by bees from other hives for about 4 hours then goes home and lays eggs for about 4 years before she dies. no more bees die in a man controlled hive than in the wild. they are insects and die all the time anyway. anti-honey is the most retarded thing ever.

Pseudoscience

Kek

I put honey and cinnamon in my oatmeal

This just blew my mind. Between rented bees for pollination and cow manure for vegetable crops, I realize now that fruits, grains, and vegetables are all non-vegan. Holy hell, how could such people not realize this if they read so much about it?

Same reason those vegans gladly put on make-up and drive cars. Both things made with animal products. Veganism is just virtue signaling. Probably all cucks too.

Oh it goes deeper than that.

Attached: number one.png (640x361, 206K)

do humans count as animals?
like is a diet of human meat consider vegan?
would the vegan require the human to consent first?