Creatine

this magic powder you all keep praising almost made me puke when i chugged it down
was all that "creatine is awesome" stuff just a prank to troll me into drinking the most disgusting shit ever?

Attached: 20180310_134139.jpg (4032x3024, 2.94M)

>I puked because I'm a pussy so this stuff must be bunk

What did you mix it into and how much? You can barely taste it even if you use a table spoon of the stuff in water.

fpbp

Does creatine gains even stay in a long run though? Isn't the pump just the temporary water retention?

yeah once you go off you'll lose the water weight. i didn't really even notice a difference in strength or anything

Creatine is a meme nowadays that it's so regulated, it's not even creatine anymore. In the 90s before they regulated it, it was legal steroids

The gains are being able to get a few extra reps on hard sets over time, leading to more total effective volume. Not the water retention.

It's a HCL, I have the same stuff, it's supposed to be sour as fuck, it's not bunk dumbass just don't mix it with anything. Take a teaspoon of it, place in mouth,and wash it down straight away with some juice or water.

Explain further, please. One would think that the effect is in it being creatine monohydrate, which it still is.

And being able to do more work leads to more gains over time. You take creatine for the long haul not for instant gains.

>Ingredients: soy

I hope this is bait and you're not serious

the creatine i use has no flavour at all but i allways drink it with whey so even if it had it does not matter, just dont drink it alone i guess

>sticking a needle in my ass hurts so these "steroids" you go on about must just be a prank to make me self harm

Attached: VeggiesCanFly.jpg (84x125, 2K)

it says free of soy

it says free of soy you raging faggot

Dude, your finger is in terrible condition.... Dafuq

Attached: SmartSelectImage_2018-03-11-09-19-42.jpg (1250x1719, 814K)

Creatine Ethyl ester is voodoo bullshit. Use monohydrate.

i noticed a difference in strength and i only gained maybe 1 pound on creatine

I have been consuming a lot of Bulk Supplements products for a few years .. does anyone worry about the fact of their Chinese origins? am I probably poisoning myself?