Is Head & Shoulders a meme?

Literally nothing else helps against my dandruff.
Doctors and barbers tell me that it's the worst and continue selling me shampoos for like $25 a bottle.

Anyone else having trouble with dandruff?
Also, yes this is fit related, fuck off

Attached: Head_and_shoulders.png (510x250, 52K)

Have you tried Aussie miracle shit? Look it up, worked for me

h&s made my dandruff worse. tea tree oil helped

i get my dandruff back if i stop using h&s but nothing else helps.
i just want to get rid of this itchy and snowy scalp

Selsun Blue is better

Shit only made my dandruff worse

what else helps then???

>jew chemicals
>is it a meme
wow that was hard
cold showers and fixing your diet are the nly things that will fix dandruff, all these jew chemicals are just a temporary bandaid

Attached: 1519567285816.png (256x256, 65K)

Mate stop using that stuff, just use cold/medium water to wash and only shampoo once every 1-2 weeks.

>Aussie Shampoo
Not even sold in Australia

Selsun gold works better than selsun blue, but I can't stand the fucking smell of sulphur in my hair for hours.

In my experience using dozens of different anti-dandruff products to treat my permanent, since-child level of dandruff, pic related works best for me, it's a coal tar + salicyclic acid combo, and it absolutely works best out of everything but has a bit of a tar scent - at least the coal tar smell isn't as bad as sulphur, frankly I kinda like it.

You don't need this specific brand, search around for a similar one if they don't sell it.

Attached: s-l1600 (1).jpg (1010x1010, 65K)

i tried nopoo and my dandruff came back and got red spots in my scalp, am i a slave to h&d???

There are 2 types of dandruf
Fatty dandruf (large yelow)
Dry dandruf (smal white)

Fatty dandruff comes from not showering regulary and being degusting h&d helps there

For white dandruff you need to use something that calms your skin
Like mild soap showering every 2days
Using cold water using cold air to dry etc.

Washing your hair with colder water. Hot and warm water dry your scalp.
Wash your hair infrequently. I shower every day but wash my hair once every 3-5 days. Silky fucking smooth.

I bought the regular version of this and still had dandruff, I bought extra strength and still have dandruff. I'm about to buy a bottle of H&S because I didn't have dandruff whilst using it, but I was trying to avoid sulfates (which might be pointless, idc)

Attached: b3dde291-05a9-4277-b304-6ae3fafaf2d6_1.a674324cb0b56b537d958b4b4208b437.jpg (450x450, 26K)

Tea tree oil helps with white dandruff.

I have terrible white dandruff in the winter, and the tea tree shampoos seem to help.

Reminder that these are the people that give you health advice.

this only works if you spend 99% of your time in the basement. your hair will get greasy as fuck if you dont wash your hair for 1-2 weeks.
it will also smell like shit

For me, yes.

I used T-Gel. Maybe look at some other medicinal shampoos similar to T-Gel?

My solution:

I use h&s, hairdryer, and add use oil to style my hair.

Attached: aceite_bronceador-tiare[1].jpg (510x600, 303K)

Try going skinhead for 1 rep, see if that works

coal tar. you're welcome. give it a week

Tried it all, nothing worked. Then I came across dandruff shampoo and tea tree conditioner from "maple organics" on Amazon. Zapped my dandruff quickly

It's probably your diet. Stop eating dairy, soy, and gluten, start taking vitamin d supplements.

>1RMing ever

with head n shoulders once you're hairs fully wet and completely soapy just leave it for AT LEAST 4-5 minutes (step out of the shower for this or just wash the rest of your body while waiting) then rinse and I guarantee you'll see better results. Also wash in colder water doesn't have to be freezing just not hot water.

I have that and it works for a week and then it stops working.

No it doesn't you fucking retard. The reason your scalp is super oily is because you wash it every damn day, so your body counteracts all your oils being constantly stripped away by producing a fuckload more of it. You won't have dandruff if you don't overwash everything away.

>Is Head & Shoulders a meme?
>nothing else helps against my dandruff.

how is it a meme, if it helps?

*blocks your dandruff*

Attached: 7d3eb430-1731-4a67-921e-02fb251b6c2a.png._CB522441431__SR285,285_.jpg (285x285, 11K)

This is the best dandruff shampoo ive found. Makes your hair super soft too

>head & SHOULDERS

I never understood this. Are you suppose to shampoo your shoulders and I've just been doing it wrong all my life?

Attached: 1488863352879.jpg (622x647, 167K)

you're supposed to keep using it

Attached: approached by goat.png (762x426, 409K)

I tried so much antidandruff shampoo and nothing worked. I found a scalp lotion, la biosthetique ergines B. Pricey but completely worked. Turns out I just need to moisturize my scalp.

i swear i don't get dandruff anymore now that my hair is longer. I feel like the problem was i my hair got super oily so with longer hair, it's more space fo the oily to spread out.

avocado oil helped

ketozolin 2% is bretty gud

Attached: dermapharm-ketozolin-2-shampoo-120ml.png (300x250, 28K)

for white dandruff and dry scalp, massage coconut oil into your hair before you go to bed. leave for an hour or two, then take a shower.

Yes it is good. I had dandruff suuuuuuuuper bad a month ago. Started using this shit 3x a week and now my dandruff is gone. It didn't make my hair as dry or frizzy as I thought it would. Really glad I used it, just give it a try

Not a meme, pic related and Classic Clean are the only ones that help for me.
No other brand makes my scalp and hair feel as clean as H&S.

Attached: HSLemon FreshINEN1600x1600.jpg (460x460, 28K)

N I Z O R A L
I
Z
O
R
A
L