Tfw the phenibut starts to kick in

>tfw the phenibut starts to kick in

Attached: 1519694642056.jpg (296x200, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/dJaUdD9mEMk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

hell yeah bro

You lift on it?

Hell yeah but too bad it barely kicked in because i hit the gym hours ago. Thats the only downside, that it takes hours to work on an empty stomach. That and the limit being 2 times a week.

Attached: 1520567013439.jpg (901x1200, 178K)

took 1g once and it didn't do shit. i'll try again once i get off seroquel. how much did you use and how long did it take to feel the effct?

Take 2 pre workout scoop of phenibut first thing in the morning with just water... wait 3 hours and youll feel like ozzy osbourne

Attached: 1520121245693.png (270x270, 156K)

Psht, I bet you take it phenibut

Attached: yeah that's right, I'm everywhere bitches.jpg (570x483, 30K)

What

fuckin rectum

>when the adderall kicks in on top of the phen

Attached: 1495642676279.jpg (926x895, 235K)

Its pronounced phen ee bute so your joke doesnt work kiddo

>Take the phen
>Courage to ask crush out
>Dinner, movie, smash

I should've listened to youbois earlier, shits easy asf

where do I acquire this supplement in the USA?

Attached: cad.png (400x309, 152K)

whats a good dosage? played around a bit but didnt get much out of 600mg -1g doses. always in the morning on an empty stomach

Literally just order it off Amazon retardo

Get it from nootropics website
Take 2 little scoops from the pre workout scoop... it kicks in in 3 hours

>crush
>giving it in first date
>Crushing on a whore
Lel

Attached: 1520459173331.jpg (613x768, 150K)

quick question , is ashwagandha a good investment

Attached: Boo urns.jpg (750x937, 70K)

any idea what that would be in grams brah? didnt come with a scoop and my preworkout scoop is probably too big

I don't get it. Can someone spoonfeed me? I thought it just made you sleepy

>Australian Government recently restricted this to the same class as heroin

FUCK THIS COUNTRY AND THE STUPID FUCKS RUNNING IT

Attached: 1516168236973.png (400x416, 175K)

phenibut is less effective than a placebo yall niggas pussy doing fake drugs

Attached: angelzyzz.jpg (480x360, 21K)

Where to buy in australia?

it's both depressant and stimulant so based on your level of neurotransmitter in the brain it can have either one or both effects

Okay I just found out that it got banned her last month. WTF

For me, it makes me a social god for a couple hours, then I start to feel really sleepy. Downside is it takes a long while to kick in, much moreso than any drug I've taken (5 hours after dosing usually).

It being legal doesn't change the fact that you're high on a benzo-type drug.

>the limit being 2 times a week.
>lurking on /r/phenibut this much
been taking daily for almost 6 months, get on my level fags

Guys I always get super fucking drowsy on this shit am I taking too much? I take like 200 mg which is way fucking below the recommended dosage but it makes me so drowsy I can't even drive. Also sometimes I snort it and it kicks in way faster just a pointer for you guys.

Attached: 1520026229829.jpg (346x346, 18K)

benzo is positive allosteric modulator and a poison, phenibut is gaba analog and natural
go read a book

This, I take 500 mg everyday

It help to be less shaky in public also I feel stronger during workout

buckle up for withdrawal worse than heroin

You're not taking enough for the social gains. 200mg will just make you feel tired. Not saying pheni won't make you drop either way, but at higher dosages you drop -after- your roll.

It's still easy to get tho...

Attached: kekmendrink2.jpg (413x395, 38K)

where? dnm? most mainstream sites have stopped selling.

My niggas

A couple of weeks ago I tried 625mg, 1.2g, and 1.5g, each 2 days apart. The 750mg made me feel good, but mostly tired. The 1.2g made me feel confident and kind of out going, but not really as much as people say it does. 1.5g did pretty much nothing for me IIRC.

I waited about 2 weeks and took 1g today. I felt good and energized, but calm. However, I still didn't notice much anxiolytic effect or any social effects. I'm thinking about trying 2g next week, but I'm also taking SSRIs so I don't want to die lol

Attached: 1518584284314.jpg (510x345, 62K)

take a couple grams of phenibut and tell me its fake lmao

Gotcha. This is similar to alcohol where if I have only a shot or two I'll get sleepy but like 6 and I'll feel good but not tired..

Yall niggaz should try SJW if you like to get comfy. Sold everywhere

Attached: stjohnswort_bottle_0417.png (553x1000, 416K)

nigga, phenibut is neurotransmitters releaser mainly
so your level of neurotransmitter in the brain play a huge role on it's effect, it on itself is just a weak gaba analog which is not much effect at all

enjoy your cataract

Try american sites with international shipping.
www.a1supplements.com/repp-sports-phenibut

Hmm.. I didnt know there might be link.
How did you find that out?

Explain

i got it from paranoids on Veeky Forums mentioned it casually just like i did

Enjoy your supplemental depression lel

There is no withdrawal with medium-dosed daily use if you taper off accurately.

It's probably going to be better for your mental health instead of doing the 2days/week bipolar schedule. You're literally going to be a different person for those 2 days and people will notice. You're putting yourself on an unnecessary emotional roller-coaster by splitting your week into on-days and off-days.

well said

youtu.be/dJaUdD9mEMk
This guy measures it....
>mfw i take 5 g since i usually take 2 tsps....
Fuck no wonder i get a high and sometimes insane mood swings.. do not recommend... im starting to take just 1 teaspoon or 1 and a half max

Attached: 1520655803867.jpg (250x236, 5K)

Phenibut helps sleep so of course it will make you sleepy... take 200 mg caffeine and prepare for the euphoria without being jittery.

Attached: 1520534150990.jpg (640x396, 59K)

I've graduated to f-phenibut. Take 1g for a good time.

200mg caffeine pill in the morning when alarm goes off
1-1.5g of phenibut after the shower

Another 20 minutes later I'm in the car driving to work, the caffeine has kicked in and I'm awake and energized for the day

Another 20 minutes I have arrived at work, the confident boosting calming mild euphoria of the phenibut starts to become noticeable, around the time everyone starts to show up. Caffeine keeps my energy levels up through the mild sedating effects of the phenibut. Eat breakfast.

Then an hour later take a 5mg adderall. Carries me all the way until lunch. Re-up with another 5mg adderall.

Crush the rest of my day at work.

Go to the gym. Pre-workout. Still feeling euphoric from the phenibut. Starts to diminish by the time I eat dinner and need to sleep.

Lather rinse repeat

God-tier stack boyos.

What is this f-phenibut which you speak of? Please do tell.... im ready for the next level!!!!!

Attached: ShinAkuma.png (875x900, 754K)

Fluorophenibut dosage is 5x lower than phenibut. Effect lasts half as long as phenibut, and the peak effect is reached within 90 minutes.

Where can i order it for the US???
Damn this shit sounds like a cheat code... now im scared it might fuck me up....

It's a more potent, faster acting version of phenibut. I hear it's closer to baclofen but I've never taken that so I dunno. It's better than the normal stuff if you don't want the 24 hours of lingering effects, or if you need it to kick in faster.

The 24 hour lingering effect of phenibut is the best part though. If I could live that permanent afterglow of pheni, I would be a fucking chad.

Technically it's not for human consumption so it actually might. Be careful.

you can fuck most girls on the first date if you're not a sperg

how much to take to get laid?

1.25g and a couple drinks.

Is Gaba in anyway comparable to phenibut?

It's easier to obtain and I'm a bit worried phenibut might increase my moodswings.

Attached: 20120712_221.jpg (500x500, 25K)

To me it didn’t do any shit desu, I should’ve raised the dosage maybe

Took gaba for a while but didn't notice much, I ended up getting a Percocet prescription and it works way better for relaxation and improved mood

2g and don't drink

Phenibut is amazingly euphoric in just the right side for You, I used to mix kratom, coffee and nicotine aleast a couple mornings a week, built tolerance to it though and it no longer really gave me any effect besides anxiety reduction so I've been off it for like 2-4 months or something like that

Have fun ending up like this guy
And having some pretty gnarly withdrawls

i don't get withdrawal anymore, pretty easy to circumvent once you understand what the withdrawal really is desu
next, i'm trying to keep the magic daily, and the way phenibut induces the magic is related to the withdrawal, since i have successfully found a way to circumvent the withdrawal it's highly likely i can keep the magic daily as well
it requires another supplement to be taken alongside and it's in the mail, can't wait to test
i heard the same thing millionth times, now you nigger can go back to /r/phenibut

Attached: f63.jpg (396x382, 41K)

is this some pussy shit that i will buy then feel absolutely nothing unless i take a megadose and get hit with sides that make the benefits not worth it?
Thats what happened to me with kratom
Is it actually comparable to taking a few mg on alprazolam?

I just ordered 4 bottles on a whim. I have anxiety problems anyway so seems worth a try

your opinion on pregabalin?

makes you retarded beyond belief
less magical than phenibut because less dopamine action

What is the supplement that keeps the magic?

according to my theory it's phenylalanine but like i said i can only test it in the next couple days
if it works then i'll be constantly tweaked permachad

>"hey, its a hard week at work and some QT is rubbing against me"
>"hey maybe in order to deal with this social crap better I should take some phenibut"
>"oh fuck I really talkative and..."
>immense feelings of lonely and QT and lots of other weird things intersect and actually give you a minor depression

whew, neat