How to get bigger pecs?

Currently I have DYEL size pecs like Statman

Attached: 1514036305385.jpg (550x697, 45K)

Underhand low incline bench press. Thank me later.

Also DB bench but touch DBs to side delts.

this user is an idiot
user with 46" chest here
you probably just bench shit weight

5x5 incline bench AND 5x5 dips
thank me later

I just go as heavy as possible on barbell or dumbbell bench press . Then when my stabilizers are cashed out I switch to chest press on the machine and throw in some flies at the end

Attached: IMG_20180310_144259_634.jpg (991x991, 235K)

You also roid so there's that

do you guys do chest more than once a week?

bicep curls

No actually I don't

Shoulders, traps and pecs like that as a natty? GTFO

So you're at my goal, what routine to get to your level?

Dips and flies. Keep your ankles in front of you when doing dips. This is how a chest is built.

>5x5 dips
RIP shoulders.

What do you think of doing Land mine presses instead. I switched to those months ago since I can't afford for my rotator cuff or anything else in their to get pinched.

The first question you should ask is how long have you been lifting, anything less than 10 years would be roiding to get that build.

would you say this body is attractive?

arms seem way thicker than pecs. That's a problem.

I would say he could crank his chest abit

17 years. I think you can Peak out way before the 10-year Mark though

Nice. Keep at it bro. Glad to see some people manage to keep on the grind for that long.

Well for average lifters it takes around 10 years, if you're going to hit the gym 6 days a week, eat right, sleep well, it's possible for sure.

>looks better than 99% of fit
>DYEL
FYI he was a high diver back in the day, was placed 8th or so at the world championships in the 90s. Have some respect. Literally acted for fun in his friends movie and became a star overnight

And? Bud Spencer was a swimmer at the olympic games and later in life he was fat.

Sooo not OP but is anyone going to give a good routine?

>good routine
If you really want to go that far for pecks and by that I mean changing routine
Just smash bench press and dips? I assume you are running a bro split so switch to full body and hit chest hard 3 times per week.

The only answer is the most obvious one - Keep eating and progress to higher bench press weight.

I'm more concerned about the dips part. Dips fuck my shoulders. Right now I'm doing DB bench or DB incline after benching (only started actually doing bodybuilding this week) but I feel like I need more exercises than just that.

EAT more real mother fucking food god damn it!