Is McDonalds the ultimate way to do keto?

Is McDonalds the ultimate way to do keto?
>cheap
>readily available
>saturated fats for that test boost
>barely any carbs

Post a better meal plan. I fucking dare you

Attached: croppedImage_1520713888440.png (1408x1280, 174K)

Other urls found in this thread:

healthyforgood.heart.org/eat-smart/infographics/the-facts-on-fats
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8942407
zerocarbhealth.com/index.php/2017/06/24/zero-carb-ordering-from-mcdonalds/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What program are you using to track?

>saturated fats for that test boost

Attached: soy.png (201x250, 5K)

Cronometer. Keeps tracks of micros too

Saturated fats are good for you, retard. You're thinking of trans fats.

>Saturated fats are good for you

Attached: soytendo.png (233x216, 8K)

McDonalds is the shittiest junk food on the planet. Not only is it awful from a health perspective but it tastes like fucking ass. I'd rather eat a gyro from a random street vendor than this shit.

I don't know what you're thinking of but sat and trans fats are bad
healthyforgood.heart.org/eat-smart/infographics/the-facts-on-fats

Probably no more unhealthy than what the typical ketoer is making at home

Yes, I basically ate 80% of McDonalds for 2 weeks a few years ago when I did Keto for the Australian equivalent of Spring Break.
Lost 8kgs in two weeks. Was quite a lot, but I was running some dodgy fat burners too.

I'd basically get the chicken breasts x 3 and the garden salad and add 2 hamburger patties to the salad. Or I'd just get like 10 hamburger patties with cheese and go to town on them.

You need a certain level of saturated fats to live but it's like sugar, a modern diet is giving you way above the level that you need so for all intents and purposes they're not good. Trans fats are always bad. Unsaturated fats are generally good.

>You need a certain level of saturated fats to live
If you want to get technical, there's no dietary requirement for saturated fat. It's virtually impossible to eat 0 saturated fat though since every food contains some amount as part of its fat content. Overt sources of sat fat like mcdonalds sausage patties are clearly not good to eat.

>$12 for 12 2in diameter patties

>not getting saturated acids to optimize test and gains

Attached: fatty-acids-and-testosterone.png (963x439, 54K)

>broscience

>citing that one paper from 1997 that everyone cites
It's not even an experimental design. It's an observational study done on 12 people where one data point threw the whole line (the one guy that ate 2nd to lowest fat because his diet was 33% protein).
Without that one guy, fat intakes between 10% and 30% of calories were the same, with the 10% guy even having slightly more test than the rest.

*were the same testosterone

Test levels go up depend in on your calories, it just so happens that saturated fat are the most calorie dense macro. They have no special test boosting properties.

Wrong m8. There's been studies that show low carb diets not only lead to less daily calorie intake, but also higher testosterone and better body composition

low test detected

> Croping out the even stronger association between monounsaturated fats and test from the same study..

You disappoint, pic related.

Attached: japp0510902.jpg (432x500, 51K)

It's perfectly healthy if you don't order carbs. Extremely convenient too.

Attached: image.jpg (2048x1536, 659K)

Do brainlets like this exist or are they just baiting?

>fat intage

Sorry you live in a dump without a mickey dees on every block my dude

According to this study: ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8942407

Only difference found in hormones between high/low fat diets was higher SHBG-bound test. So higher fat just ment no changes but more test you can't use.

>cheap high protein low carb breakfast
>bait
nice meta-bait.

So... how do you actually order this without confusing the shit out of the people who work there?

>trusting McDonalds calorie counts

american calorie counts can be wrong by 20% and still be legal. from a quick Google search they had a study where restaurant food was wrong by 18% on average.

just cook your own food you lazy fuck.

McDonald's app

So add 10-20% to whatever their calorie count is.

Wow that was hard

zerocarbhealth.com/index.php/2017/06/24/zero-carb-ordering-from-mcdonalds/

Man. That's actually useful. Thanks

Wow, just from the name of the website, you can tell ot factual

carbs are essential for test too. low carb meme diets are bad for test levels.

>zerocarbhealth.com/index.php/2017/06/24/zero-carb-ordering-from-mcdonalds/
I always feel like an asshole ordering stuff like this. I just ask for 2-3 mcdoubles and throw out the buns myself. Also this guy is supposedly eating 8-12 quarter pounders? Jesus christ that's a lot of meat...

I order 3 plain triple cheeseburgers, and that's like half of my food right there. It's really good bulking food

Im pretty sure you could buy a pound of grounded meat and a lot more eggs at the same price.
You could cook them without all the added sodium and sugars.

Also bacon is meme tier food, literally pleb.