Why Arabs remain ugly even if they workout?

Is it a waste of time to workout when you're from some specific races ( Arabs/Indians ) ?

Attached: moroccansubhumans.jpg (960x653, 78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UivZrL2znh0
npr.org/sections/codeswitch/2013/11/30/247530095/are-you-interested-dating-odds-favor-white-men-asian-women
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

NECKPILL

Attached: necktatum.jpg (951x450, 179K)

Because lifting doesn't change your facial structure.

it's all genetics, my dude. There are subhuman white guys and model brown dudes. Just deal with it

Attached: indianmakingwhitegirlsuck.jpg (665x958, 85K)

This picture would make your girlfriend wet ( even your imaginary one )
arabs are way more aesthetic than whites due to having 10-15% of niggers blood, helps à lot.

skinny necks

>arabs are way more aesthetic than whites

Attached: still laughing.gif (267x212, 2.91M)

Oh pajeet. You have to realize that even inbred mountain hicks are going to look down on you because you're a shitskin. It's the way of the world, and rightfully so.

im not indian, but I am brown, and I am attractive. You have to be a mongoloid to actually believe there aren't genetically blessed people from every race. Sure, there may be trends based on the majority, but in the end it all comes down to individual genetics

if you post a time stamped face pic i'll post one as well. Bet anything I mog you as a brown person

Yeah and you know it, stop acting in an anonymous website lol ...
The same Indians and arabs this op faggot is mocking are fucking their women here in France :)

Attached: 1498784810-arabenique-blanche.jpg (991x633, 150K)

>trying to dispute OPs point by posting dyel arabs with white girls

>french women
>white

Attached: still laughing.jpg (500x375, 22K)

True, but most of the time a good looking pajeet will have considerable amounts of "white" in their genes.

Most whites are not very good looking, but all the best racial features are white.

To answer OP: facial features, height. That's all there is to why they keep looking bad. Fix the motuh, skull, nose and height and they'd all look great. Darker skin is even hotter, it's just the everything else that comes with it that ruins it.

If you look at non-white actors and models who are considered "handsome", you'll notice they're all essentially dark-skinned white people, with maybe one or two non-white racial features. SJWs like to say that it's the "white beauty standards", but you can call it whatever you'd like.

Im not trying to have a debate with the faggot op, hé has clearly a biased opinion abt that, probably got bullied by arabs at high scool. Plus, how dare him put arabs and Indians on the same scale.
Arab génotype is so diverse, you can go from à light skinned with blue eyes in north africa that could pass as white to à total nigger from Somalia and both of them are arabs.
And clearly arabs have high testostérone levels so more muscles more attractive and more fit. People in OP's photo are not even ugly a part of 2-3.

Attached: 1515596357822.jpg (540x720, 77K)

Inbeeding and decades of marrying your first cousin

>he has a biased view
so do you faggot lmao
cope harder

nice one lad, proud of you for standing up for what you believe in

>inb4 hate

If you could mog anyone you would have already posted faggot

Some girls are into arabs but they are the same girls that like negros so yeah I find the girls,the arabs and some blacks disgusting tb h

here is a nice degenerate video for you arab fags:
youtube.com/watch?v=UivZrL2znh0

Chadhammad thundercockdul on the left could attract 80% of women of any race

Lol an arab fag is an oxymoron.
Thèse guys are clearly not arabs, arabs are much whiter and handsome, they must bé southern italians or greeks ...
Arabs are manly due to high testostérone levels yet they arent faggots bcs of their culture.

Arabs are white btw

Pic unrelated

Attached: image.jpg (1280x1707, 540K)

cope more faggot
arabs love the boipussy

Attached: arabfit.jpg (1920x1080, 80K)

i doubt that the way you're fucking sucking arab dicks in your posts lol...

well they're classified as white in the U.S
everything is white in the US tho ... arabs that are white exist but there is very very few of them i would say out of 100 arabs 5 are whites 5 niggers 90 shitskins.

Literally 100% of Arabs in Lebanon are white.

arabs arent subhuman, they just have extremely shit culture and religion atm

this

Yes Indians are trash

Wrong

Huh they look good n cut here.

Ur just a pasty early baldin white guy trolling

My asian friend was there that moroccans were hit or miss...otber then that she liked greek n french guys

If thats ugly then fit aint gonna make ut

They all look better than the majority of Veeky Forums, idk why you’re so insecure OP

Lebbro here. Not true. If you go into the villages, you can find people that are brown as shit. Christians tend to be on the lighter side, probably due to mixing with the French

seems an educated man instead of WE WUZ KANGS

Cool story bro.

npr.org/sections/codeswitch/2013/11/30/247530095/are-you-interested-dating-odds-favor-white-men-asian-women

Palestinian Christians are whiter too, it isn't due to sucking ur colonial overlords dicks.

We are whiter because we are actually from the levant and mudslime imports from the fucking desert.

palibro here

*not mudslime imports from deserts

also I look nothing like those Moroccans or egyptians in the photo

You say the good looking pajeets have "white" in their genes, but what about the ugly whites?

Is it their "white" genes that make them ugly or are people going to say they have "black" or "mongoloid" genes somewhere?

What about some of those black people who have "white" features but have a very dark skin shade similar to dark chocolate, are they mixed with white genes somewhere in their family tree?

why does every single thread end up being a racebait shitshow?

Attached: thk.png (246x205, 6K)

>raceb8ing
Wrong board mate,