Is this true?

Is this true?

Attached: 86994c_79c548aaf6f742ed98a55f411f880461_mv2.jpg (750x553, 96K)

>implying that crossfitters are buff

Attached: 1520657672986.jpg (799x765, 89K)

where's the aesthetics guy?

>where's the aesthetics guy?
Bodybuilding=aesthetics

that roid monkey is not aesthetic at all
the crossfit retard looks better even with those weird cosplay marks all over him

>powerlifter
>not fat
wat

>powerlifter
>not fat

1/10

the original

Attached: gymentourage.jpg (720x657, 101K)

Nothing personal lads

Attached: seen-by-bodybuilders-seen-by-powerlifters-strongman-seen-by-crossfit-2035069.png (500x500, 130K)

Crossfitter should be DYEL and powerlifter should be strongfat

This is very accurate

crossfit guy should be skinnyfat
bodybuilder should be shorter

*blocks your path*

Attached: 123912798.jpg (788x692, 126K)

kek it's true

Why is the crossfitter walking?

truly the masterrace

Switch body builder and powerlifter. Never met a powerlifter that wasnt a short pig faced fuck

>Never met a powerlifter that wasnt a short pig faced fuck
>bodybuilder should be shorter
Who is right?

Man. Those quads are unbelievable
How do I get Slavic genetics?

>every athlete completely shredded
and into the trash it goes

The only thigs tgat are true are the strongman being 6’5 and over and the body builder being 5’9 and under

Just do a lot of front squats for 14 years and you'll be good. Also Ilya is turkic, not slav. He's from Kazakhstan.

The crossfitter is too big.
The powerlifter and strongman are too lean.
The bodybuilder is too unbalanced.

>country literally right next to Russia with 20% Russians in it
>not slavic

Attached: croppedImage_1520718992969.png (1434x1928, 588K)

where's the guy that works out at the library

Did the powerlifter just break his shin?

>putting pudgelifters together with strongmen

i guarantee you a strongman doesn't look at some doughy little manlet who can bounce a barbell off of his gut while nearly breaking his back, use a wide stance to half squat in a body compressing suit and an even wider stance to "sumo" "deadlift" as an equal in any way, shape or form.

Attached: 1510863617090.jpg (633x651, 25K)

Bretty gud.

Imo the biggest people at my gym are always the powerlifters/strongmen.

The body builders are the leanest but range from DYEL hs tryhards and actually pretty fit 205 lbs dudes.

Tons of powerlifters are also super small and not shredded though. They're just strong af. Look at Candito.

Powerlifters are all fat
strongmen are all fat
crossfitters are all small

bodybuilder is accurate

they're not slavs. theyre a central asian people who have been in the russian sphere of influence for a long time. by your definition finland, estonia or georgia could have been called "slavic" at some point in the past.

>that art style
>no Owl

Attached: 084A98C5-A901-4CE6-8E7E-048A26E5175A.jpg (639x960, 53K)

They're also more Russian than Asian than they can ever be

Weightlifting not on there becusse it’s an actual sport. Makes sense

As someone who does a lot of bodyweight exercises(but also resistance training) and who wants to move onto the rings (iron cross is my dream) I dont understand all this hate for bodyweight and gymnastics.

I do planks, I do static holds, I do various sit ups/crunches/ leg raises, dips, pull ups. I currently do about 72 strict pull ups during every session (I want to move to a hundred 10x10 eventually) but hey look at this is bodyweight fag while a big bodybuilder with his hanging roid gut, million tattoos, fifty fake gold chains and rings, a tshirt, hat and and some provocative hoodie all on at the same time, sunglasses and massive headphones on in fully air conditioned tempereture regulated gym who cant even do a set of 10 pull ups is somehow regarded as a legit gym character.

Tldr/ T.look at me I do gymnastics the post

A shit load of russians moved to central asia during USSR either voluntarily or by force you fucking mongoloid. Many of the russians left central asia post USSR, but some stayed and Ilyin is of that stock. Just because someone lives in a country does not mean that they are of that country's dominant ethnicity (see germany, sweden)

Most of the post was about typical retarded bodybuilder (nothing against non retarded ones)

You do know that strongman allows pretty much unlimited usage of supportive suits/equipment in general right? I like strongman, it's fun as fuck but part of the fun comes from figuring out how to "cheat" as efficiently as possible.

Please be pasta

No it's because nobody gives a fuck about weightlifting lmao

You have to be a real faggot to pursue lifting weights as a sport, zero athleticism involved.

Attached: brainlet2.jpg (588x823, 34K)

>Zero athleticism involved

Doesn't even deserve a (you) desu.

Attached: 1482767584939.jpg (622x604, 52K)

the country isnt slavic dude. Idk what to tell you. if even 10% of kazakhstan is russian it doesnt change what a native kazakh person is. slavs arent native to central asia but are there are basically an imperial or dominating influence. the user made a claim about the entire country.

This

>pick up a heavy object
>put it back down
wow such athleticism
dumb nigger

It’s the most athletic sport there is, how much do you snatch?

>the most athletic sport there is
pic related?

Attached: wilder-ortiz-030318-usnews-getty-ftr_ntbr3nws1ede1qy8st39pxcdh.jpg (960x540, 61K)

Me on the bottom right. Very accurate.

>the most athletic sport there is
pic related?

Attached: article-2212326-1515BEAD000005DC-437_634x400.jpg (634x400, 72K)

>punching each other for sport in a controlled environment is the most athletic sport

You’re funny

I found the Ameritards

Attached: 798B6363-F386-4F89-A692-E880A1CC2036.jpg (248x189, 32K)

Because trying to catch a ball and giving yourself head trama is the most athletic sport.

Id say yes if you said mma.

Not him but you should try it, its literally one of the most taxing thing you can do in your life. Getting gassed then trying to defend yourself while getting hit hard is one worst experiences you can get, getting into the ring and sparring with someone more experience than you the first time literally made me more humble than any bar I can lift. /plg/ fatfucks need not apply.

>most athletic sport
>15 mins total of running for the entire game
try rugby or Australian football, now that's athleticism.

>mma
>versus boxing
Wrong, boxing actually takes more athleticism than mma. If we're talking about skills then mma has the edge but the rounds in boxing are longer, not to mention the referees do not stop the fight as soon as possible compared to mma (you tap in a hold and the fights end example) plus limiting one's fighting capacity means that individual has to rely more on this physical aspect, not to say mma doesn't have any of those quality but the danger and physical determination in boxing is definitely more profound.

Stop replying is an obvious joke you fucking nigger. Note the fat players, I pick it on purposed.

Weightlifting is not plg retard. Also I did wrestling in hs, I still say wl is more of a sport.

I wasn't stating plg on you retard, I know there odd to be one that will reply to me about their 700 diddly. And your wl would never hit you in the face.

All wrong answers. Prove me wrong.

Attached: water-polo-jump-720x500.jpg (720x500, 67K)

>he doesn't do wl facebounces
never gonna make it

Peak power generated by humans occur in the second pull of the snatch you dumb nigger. In weightlifting you HAVE to be explosive and powerful in order to succeed. I hope you're not confusing weightlifting and powerlifting like a fucking brainlet...

Attached: 1471127833654.png (1540x955, 474K)

>literally just hands and walking around
MMA is already more athletic. Rugby is more athletic. So is wrestling. So is water polo. Boxing is nigger/spic tier street slapping. Bird legs with padded hands. Fuck off spic.

wtf is that gay sport even about

It's the sport for little boys with over protective moms from relatively wealthy families.

>crossfit guy covered in sports tape because his muscles are fried

checks out

>twatting about in water
You serious?

Put the crossfitter in a wheelchair, make the powerlifter and strongman fatter.

Also the strongman should be covered in sleeves, wraps, straps, suits and whatever else you can think of.

Attached to this post is an image of everyone who gives a fuck about any of the gay shit you just said

You do know almost all strongmen started as powerlifters right?

What. No.

The crossfitter should be a 20-something dyel
The bodybuilder should be the strongman but way too much muscle and tan
the powerlifter needs to be a fat fuck
and the strongman is just a slightly less fat powerlifter

>All that KT tape...

Bad firm shows outside of lifting.

Being born Slavic is a good start

hahahaha this is fucking great, 10/10

I'm not giving him a (you) either. This is either bate or someone who has no idea what actual weightlifting entails or how hard you'll fuck yourself if you don't have actual athletic prowess. You dumb. fucking. nigger.

Attached: DXs_K6aX4AEZl-M.jpg large.jpg (1024x1024, 99K)

crossfitter should be skinnier, bodybuilder should be shorter, powerlifter should be shorter and fatter. strongman should have calves.

also include weightlifter who is proportioned like a greek statue. just kidding; weightlifter just looks like an average dyel because nobody strong actually does weightlifting

>powerlifter
>muscle definition and sub 25% body fat
wew

>All that horrible walking form
Of course they all suck at cardio

Attached: 1520013204383.jpg (437x431, 28K)

it would be more accurate if the atlas stone was actually just his power belly

me the gibbon on the right

I can't stop laughing at that goofy ass face

I don't even do crossfit tho

bodybuilder wins clearly the creator of pic is mirin

Fixed

Attached: 7F2E6C3B-5E45-4A43-A80D-97474B1894C9.jpg (640x582, 231K)

where is the weightlifter

that strongman has entirely too much definition
most of em are like 20% bf

>genetics
dude he's a weightlifter, literally all they do comes from their legs.

I feel like you don't have much experience with either

it true

Attached: 1517371772527.jpg (4505x3003, 1.38M)

>Weightlifter

Attached: 458px-Sanzio_01_Plato_Aristotle.jpg (458x599, 122K)

>tiny penor

>Is a world champion

So does fucking your mom

Attached: C3E35FE4-F201-4953-904E-EDAD7040FEEF.png (800x750, 106K)

He is at least half-russian. His name is russian as well as his second name. This is how Kazahs acuatlly look. Lots of Korean, Russian and German peoples lives there though.

Attached: kazahi7[1].jpg (600x401, 90K)

crossfitters, calisthenicsists, and niggas who "lift for girls" are virgins. powerlifters, strongmen, and competitive bodybuilders are chads. but this, this is something else. olympic weightlifting transcends mere chadhood. olympic weightlifting is godhood.

> but the rounds in boxing are longer
>needing more cardio means it's more athletic

wrong

>but the danger and physical determination in boxing is definitely more profound.

you literally have no fucking clue what you're talking about. just stop

>powerlifter
>abs

all powerlifters are fat, hairy, ugly, manlets who probably drink too much milk

Stop looking in the mirror then.

Attached: 28155501_1648445115247922_5539724950971088896_n.jpg (1080x869, 66K)

>virgin level over 9000