How to eat this shit?

how to eat this shit?

Attached: 11d0f2fa-9bd0-4e5b-9fc9-98ab680230be_1.3b77dca1065a13f250d66ff172d085fb.jpg (450x450, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wikihow.com/Make-Sauerkraut
bulgariancooking.com/4-ingredient-easy-pork-and-sauerkraut-bulgarian-recipe-for-guvetch-10-min-prep/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

on hotdogs evidently

Reubens

On hotdogs

Put it in your mouth and chew, then swallow it.

obviously with chopped onions and sunflower oil, also murkan generic brands like vlasic are uneatable so are the pickles
slav fag

Reubens

never had vlasic sauerkraut so not sure if it's just garbage (if it has vinegar as an ingredient it's garbage), but I like it on hot sandwiches like a toasted ham and cheese. for eating it by itself I find it's best to heat it up. throw it in an oven safe container and bake/toaster oven it at like 350f until it's warm. some people will add sugar to tame the sourness, but I find it's not necessary and that heating it up does a good enough job

with Brats you fags

yep, vinegar is #3 after cabbage and water.

vlasic sucks. get better sauerkraut and eat it with hotdogs or kielbasa

get dill and garlic kraut
basically tastes like pickle

Warmed up with Kielbassa, of course.

ITT retards
Ingredients in kraut is cabbage and salt. Maybe a little bit of water. Real kraut is a result of anaerobic fermentation and is an amazing probiotic and is delicious. The flavor comes from the lactofermentation and lactic acid. I've made it lots of times, super easy.
The pasteurized, vinegar ""kraut"" on the shelf is totally devoid of good bacteria and you shouldnt bother with it.
Vinegar =/= sauerkraut
Pasteurized =/= sauerkraut
pickled cabbage =/= sauerkraut

wikihow.com/Make-Sauerkraut

Attached: selucid.jpg (500x514, 37K)

did you fail to read the two comments you linked
jesus christ I fucking said it's garbage if it has vinegar as an ingredient. anyone with a brain will read that and realize I'm saying sauerkraut shouldn't have vinegar in it you fucking moron

How about you shove your opinion up your cute little ass before I start sucking your dick

this

I enjoy it straight out of the jar.

I get 2 of those jars (64oz total), 2lbs of Polish kielbasa (precooked), 4 large onions. Dice the onions, chop the kielbasa into whatever size chunks you want, and then throw them into a large pan with some olive oil. Once the onions are soft and the kielbasa is colored add in all the kraut. It's done once it's all warm and blended.

Bet you won't f-fag

easy. buy Silver Floss brand and get kraut thats actually good. Silver Floss is THE brand.

>tfw remembering being a kid and eating homemade sauerkraut with ham at my grandparents' house

Attached: 1390630719448.png (645x773, 5K)

>vinegar shit
Don't.

there is no point in eating commercial sauerkraut, as all the (benefitial, probiotic) bacteria have been killed.

bake with paprika,1 large onion,and fried pork chops in a clay pot, kefir goes good with it
bulgariancooking.com/4-ingredient-easy-pork-and-sauerkraut-bulgarian-recipe-for-guvetch-10-min-prep/

What the fuck was that.

With pretty much any type of sausage, essay. Best on a polish with mustard and grilled onions, bun optional if you're not eating bread.

exactly

there's still the taste

have it with the following:

bratwurst
sandwich
sausage
hot dog

this. used to work at a deli and got to eat the reubens that got burnt or were too old (like two days) and shit was cash. i only realized too late that i liked them.

Grab a good finger full and put it in your bottom lip like a wad of chaw!

With chicken schnitzel

Don't. Make your own, then eat it straight out of the pot. Just don't let flies in. A fly got in last time and I had to throw 5 gallons of sauerkraut away.

I'm only a quarter Polish but God damn.
Year after year every time winter comes around and the snow starts to fall I begin to crave this stuff. I buy at least a jar a week and scour the supermarket for discounted kielbasa or bitterly leave with cheap stuff on the days I miss the sales. I find myself angrier, hornier and craving strength training over hypertrophy, I am filled with an irresistible urge to pummel the punching bags at the gym with slow heavy fists.

Is this how slavs feel all the time?

Attached: 1513571190097.jpg (281x300, 14K)

Back the fuck off, disgusting Slav. Sauerkraut ist Germanic.