What exercises should I do to become Veeky Forums? My weight is 50 kg/110 pounds

What exercises should I do to become Veeky Forums? My weight is 50 kg/110 pounds

Attached: Untitled-1.png (968x920, 721K)

Sticky.

Lift weights

Unironically SS+GOMAD

I don't know what that is.

Well then you should read the sticky dipshiet

There's nothing about SS+GOMAD there and even if I am wrong, I can't find it. It would be easier if you just link the goddamn thing.

Starting Strength
Gallon Of Milk A Day

Another keyword: Rippetoe

Do I have to drink milk? My stomach doesn't really like it.

This.

Download the app MyFitness Pal. Calculate what you eat to gain a pound a week while lifting.

Download the app Starting Strength. READ THE BOOK IN THE APP and start following the routine in the app. Its easy and it allows you to track your progress.

You are making it difficult for yourself

Doesnt have to be milk. You want excess calories, a gram per pound of bodyweight a day, and avoid sugar as much as possible.

Meant to say a gram of protien** per pound of bodyweight

>What exercises should I do
Physical exercises

Damn, almost everything I eat and drink has sugar in it...

Do a GBOOAD instead. Giant bowl of oats a day

Auschwitz here. Sugar can make you as skinny as it can make you fat, OP. Not sure about the science but sugar (more specifically fructose) destroys your liver in the exact same way that alcohol does. Cut all sugar (and gluten) out of diet and am up 20 pounds in 50 days without otherwise changing my diet.
Tl;dr: cut out all added sugar, if impossible, reduce overall sugar as much as possible

Nook. don't do oats OP.

With hips like that they're the last thing you'd need.

What about me?

Attached: My body.jpg (803x1078, 155K)

HI WELCOME 2 CHILI'S

Attached: babybackbabyback.jpg (800x512, 81K)

Nothing, you look perfect :3

Probably kill yourself dude. You got fucked by the genetic lottery and it looks like one of your parents had a nondisjunction event happen during gamete production. Your fucking hip is wider than your skeletal shoulder span. Literally klinefelters syndrome

What's your height?

I'm 6,0 61k and I look more skeleton than you

That was me 3 months ago. I said the same exact thing
Got the same exact answer

Attached: 1512615195872_1520629756812.jpg (578x455, 160K)

Sticky Reads 1xF

a lot of them.

just kidding, but maybe consider fullbody 3x a week program if you're trying to get aesthetic. if you care about being stronk then do starting strength (don't do fucking GOMAD unless you just want to get fat). work out your TDEE online and from that, what you'll need to eat to gain weight.

lots of lateral raises, shoulder presses, bench press, chin-ups/pull-ups, squats, maybe some curls etc.

godspeed OP

Lift weights and eat 5 times a day, but eat less fatty foods and more high protein stuff

READ THE FUCKING STICKY

Attached: Readthesticky.png (1119x2590, 2.76M)

kek

Attached: download.jpg (161x121, 5K)

Your body is extremely weird! Congrats!

you look like shit xD