2018 predictions

So what do you think guys, which Coin will rule 2018??

Other urls found in this thread:

techburst.io/the-complete-omisego-reference-october-2017-81c2232ae393
reddit.com/r/omise_go/comments/799r5b/why_the_whitelabel_wallet_sdk_is_more_than_any/
github.com/VladimirPewtin/CHANCOIN-TippingExtension/releases/download/0.0.5/CHANCOIN_TippingExtension.crx
github.com/VladimirPewtin/CHANCOIN-TippingExtension/releases/download/0.0.5/CHANCOIN_TippingExtension.xpi
github.com/chancoin-core/CHANCOIN-TippingExtension
github.com/chancoin-core/chancoin/releases/tag/v1.1.3
discord.gg/wCA5wN5
cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange?market=4CHN_BTC
tradesatoshi.com/Exchange/?market=4CHN_BTC
novaexchange.com/market/BTC_4CHN/
twitter.com/chancoindev
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2152411.0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

BTC, NEO, ETH, XMR

REQ

USD

t

OMG

xmr dash zcash

2018 will be OMG's year, undoubtedly

monacoin

Buy the following if you want comfy 2028 gains:

ETH
ARK
XMR
NEO
REQ

more oppinion?

COSS

Why do you think this? OMG looks like its all hype.

OMG will go up 2,000% in 2018, screen cap this.

LTC still not over $75...

fuck my life

do some actual research on OMG
if you cant figure it out on your own you cant be helped anyway

BCH & XMR

ChainLink will be the biggest one obviously, but BTC and ETH might do decently too.

It's absolute trash. Stay away from it.

Probably lol

OMG or REQ or both.

These coins have no competitors and they're targeting different regions. Acting as a faster payment gateway with drastically less fees is one of the best use cases for crypto that I've seen.

Once the BTC hype dies down and investors start looking for promising projects, these are going to fucking explode.

Briefly explain them

OMG
REQ

Don't go pull the definition from the website

LTC will be over $100 2018 hopefully

Why do you want me to do the work for you? I'm so confident in both of these that I don't give a fuck about spoodfeeding anyone on this board, since it won't matter.

techburst.io/the-complete-omisego-reference-october-2017-81c2232ae393

Just read this article it has literally everything about what OMG is.

REQ I'll admit I know less about, but just that it's doing the same thing by attempting to set up a payment gateway that will easily allow businesses to accept different cryptos as payment methods, a one-stop-shop if you will.

Half of my stack is in it to hold 109k REQ, because the ICO released in the middle of the BTC fork nonsense so it never got an initial pump. The dev team is active, and ahead of their roadmap. The first version of their site is coming out Q4 2017 instead of Q1 2018.

My plan is to sell REQ once it 5 - 10x, then put everything into OMG.

For OMG, please use your head and don't just parrot the skateboard memes. I can guarantee you that the majority of those people doing it are just doing it to keep others from investing before it takes off.

Meant for you.

>CHAINLINK

XMR

OMG and XLM are pretty safe picks for 2018
Maybe RLC if they manage to market their product.
POWR depending on what Elon thinks about it (a partnership with Tesla would be huge)

ETH, XMR, ARDR, LINK, REQ

omg 99% of the coins mentioned here have already mooned like 1000x

my bet is on ARK

If they can even implement half of the stuff on their roadmap this coin will be absolutely huge

Because next year it will stop being hype and start being a finished product

See REQ, ARDR, LINK, QSP, RCN, etc..

>inb4 any stupid sk8board maymays

From the perspective of looking into 2018, and ONLY 2018, OmiseGo - not Omise will be the plasma DEX, which will support an open-source digital wallet platform from Omise. This wallet helps connect mainstream payments, cross-border payments, and much more. It will also support the use of "rewards points," IE- airline miles (which currently is estimated to be in the hundreds of millions locked up) in exchange for goods. Fiat & crypto-friendly, cross-chain compatible, Ethereum-powered, and built on plasma (tbd), although they have announced that until Plasma is complete they will be using Cosmos to test staking. Once staking goes live, ETA Q2 2018, token holders who stake will receive of % of the tx fee for each transaction. Omise currently deals with 9 figures of payments daily. This will eventually be 9 figures needing the be validated, daily.

Perhaps one of the biggest deals regarding Omise is it's wallet SDK, which will be going into beta Q4 2017 and released Q1 2018. Wallet SDK will then be given to developers, who can then create their own wallet. A nice little writeup regarding the wallet is as follows:

"So let's say a bank or company provides its users with a OmiseGO based wallet and they have a one million people users base. These users will make transactions. On the OmiseGO network. And generate fees. For the OmiseGO stakers. Multiply this one million or 5000 or 5 million by how many companies or banks will want to provide their users a convenient wallet, a convenient secure phone app, an exchange service. And you come to billions of transactions. Generating fees. For the OmiseGO holders."

Source reddit.com/r/omise_go/comments/799r5b/why_the_whitelabel_wallet_sdk_is_more_than_any/

Pic related, it's the roadmap

yeah theyve still got more mooning to do

REQ fucked me hard. Lost a decent chunk that I'm making back after moving to XMR at 151. However, it's probably a decent buy if you hold. I just bought at .067 cents and it dropped to like .047 and I pink wojacked.

Just adding this relevant quote from Omise themselves

"OmiseGO - the business building the OMG network - intends to use the network as an inclusive and low-cost rails for the Omise payment gateway business, offering both an alternative to card acceptance networks and a way of facilitating interoperability between different digital wallet systems, including across currencies and borders. At the same time, the basic tools that OmiseGO is building for Omise to be able to use the OMG network - such as the white-label digital wallet SDK - will be open source and available for anyone else to use too, including Omise's potential competitors.

Tl;dr: we anticipate that most of the activity on the OMG network will have nothing to do with Omise but will generate fees for stakers all the same."

ethos

fucking ethos it is

ChanCoin is meant to be a community-supported cryptocurrency with a low barrier to entry for developers and users - we want to facilitate the integration of cryptocurrencies into imageboards and facilitate the learning process for those denizens of imageboards who are curious about crypto, whether as users or developers.

>The tipping extensions
Chrome : github.com/VladimirPewtin/CHANCOIN-TippingExtension/releases/download/0.0.5/CHANCOIN_TippingExtension.crx

Firefox : github.com/VladimirPewtin/CHANCOIN-TippingExtension/releases/download/0.0.5/CHANCOIN_TippingExtension.xpi

github.com/chancoin-core/CHANCOIN-TippingExtension

>Wallet
github.com/chancoin-core/chancoin/releases/tag/v1.1.3

>Discord
discord.gg/wCA5wN5

>Markets
cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange?market=4CHN_BTC

tradesatoshi.com/Exchange/?market=4CHN_BTC

novaexchange.com/market/BTC_4CHN/

>Twitter
twitter.com/chancoindev

>Bitcointalk
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2152411.0

>YouTube
in progress

>Reddit
in progress

>Facebook
in progress

>Instagram
in progress

>JS/Ruby/C/C++ developers are welcome in the team!

Chancoin.org

#4CHNallday

doge of course its better than bcash

>CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN!

bch xrp

xmr xlm

Ark
Bitcoin
ETH
Monero

Exactly potential 100$ coin eoy 2018 even 300$ in 2019

If you want the coin to succeed, keep your wallet address in your username as you post here and on other boards. People will get curious and may buy in. Pissing off the people who you want to buy it by spamming threads is just going to turn off any potential serious buyers though. Be a little more strategic and I think there's a chance your price doubles.

Is this you on the Billaboard?

Bitcoin Cash

That's it, every other coin will be red and dead

Oh linkies. What would the world of cryptocurrencies be without you? What do, we owe the honour. The promise of Link seemed glimmering at first. The premise of 'rent free' was surely innovative and ahead of its time. But, as time showed us, this coin was nothing more than a pump and dump that inadvertently created the most deranged community of bag holders known to man. A community that incessantly screeches "rent free" whenever they feel threatened, which is very common. To be a linkie is to be deranged. Having lost everything, whether it be your house, marriage, wife's sons college money or life-savings surely takes a toll on the mental serenity of a linkie's mind. Slight threats critiquing the developers of Chainlink sets the common linkie into a state of neurosis that can only be cured by euthanasia or the eventual revaluing of this godforsaken currency. However, once the price reaches 10 cents, the value will continue falling. This crash will be catalyzed by the fact that thousands of wallets will be lost as a mass suicide of linkies, causing the price to dip even further. Don't be deranged, don't be a linkie

coss is going to 100x by the end of next year

ARK will overtake Lisk Q1 2018 and easily NEO by EOY

rdn+sub

Sergey is alternating between eating Big Macs and snorting cocaine off of black BBW booty cheeks while Rory is furiously stroking his pencil dick in the corner with one hand and stonewalling investors in the slack with the other. That’s why all his “updates” trying to hide the fact that this project is a complete debacle are riddled with typos. A pile of unread resumes sit on the floor, drenched in Big Mac sauce. Steve is the only one trying. He’s locked away in his moms basement trying to learn GO. It’s such an obscure and asinine language that he can’t find the documentation he needs. He’s about to snap. He keeps frantically calling Sergey. Sergey only texts back, “new phone, who dis” and “32 million solves my oracle problem.” Steve’ mom’s basement reeks of the marijuana Steve smokes to cope with the stress. A thick haze from all the smoke lingers. All Steve can see are two faint lights. One is the blue light emitting from his shitty 2010 dell inspiron laptop. Somehow Sergey didn’t think they’d have money in the budget for him to get a new laptop. The other is the glimmer of steel of his colt 45 revolver with his one way ticket out of his hell.

lol i pink wojacked Monero a month ago and lost about $400... if I held I'd be way up right now but it's cool I bought in last night with about 3x as much and had a nice day

Only non-security coins with real life usage will survive when the regulators come in.

>One example is Horizon State (HST).

It has real life usage, working product and it will be the next POWR (coincidentally HST is also Australian).

>This shit will be big, they will announce partnership with the United Nations soon

Yes, this is a shameless shilling. But if you're smart enough to DYOR, you'll see potential in this coin.

BTC will still be King, Ether will still be Queen (but with more power) and Ark will be an upcoming rival

Dash + Zcash

Quit shilling this I'm accumulating.

Bch vertcoin link knc Ethereum

Omg already mooned, no product, they ran out of stickers. It's dead, sell and move on.

BTC, ETH, XMR, will be top 5 in 2018.

BTC soars to 50k as wall street stats manipulating the price upwards. Crashes in 2019

ETH $3000 as ICO begin to replace traditional investing. ETH becomes 21st century index fund.

XMR blows up to at least $1000 by end of 2018 as mega rich try to hide their wealth

i love this reddit post xD upvote!

Electroneum.