How do I not be this

How do I not be this

Attached: Screenshot_20180310-202212.png (1080x1920, 788K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0I8eP1zKxHV
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Poo in the loo

Literally walk away.

>meet girl
>like girl
>tell girl
>get rejected
>heart turns to stone
>now you're determined to make body stone too

Attached: 95BB7938-A637-4F25-8AF4-1C9E2514BE41-348-000000B154064DDC.jpg (2392x1498, 122K)

Make the move early in the relationship and walk away when she rejects you.
Friendzone faggots are the worst. Women know if they want to fuck you within minutes.

Just be you. If that means murdering her and burying her in a shallow grave then so be it

so much feels
i wasnt ready

It helps if you can sing like Aladdin, used to work on high school chicks (back in high school of course, I'm not a pedo I swear).
vocaroo.com/i/s0I8eP1zKxHV
Either way, he's touching her, he got his boner she got her Instagram photo. Win-win.

>meet girl
>she likes me
>start liking her
>fall in lobe madly for her
>she alks away
>tells me she was cheating her bf with me

I should feel happy for fucking someone's girl but instead i am just heart broken

Have boundaries. Say no.

Simple.

it's already too late you fuck

>heart
>physical touching
>gladly posted on Instagram

I've got bad news for you, OP...

>that haircut
>unkempt alcoholic facial hair
>wears a shirt with his Aladdin vest because he's afraid of exposing his skinnyfat belly

Terrible.

>264k likes
if he's not an idiot he should be able to get some pussy out of that

What makes facial hair "alcoholic"?

>he's touching her
>he got his boner

Attached: 1485830807435.png (298x307, 175K)

What do you mean? He's quite possibly fucking her, do you expect her to call him the guy that occasionally dicks me instead of friend?

that guy would look likea disney prince if he got his haircut and facial hair together

Attached: chadmnnn.jpg (448x600, 33K)

i thought alladin got the girl, not apu

don't worry user, i'm in a relationship where the girl doesn't reciprocate physical affection... help!

Attached: pepe-feels-bad-man-hd.png (1092x1037, 65K)

this so much.

there is no song and dance. act a goddamn fool. talk about grilled cheese sandwiches at philosophical length, pour her two shots if she wants one, etc. she's either ride-or-die or not.

>that closed fist

jesus, my dude. she won't sue.

>should feel happy for fucking someone's girl

That's why your life is shit. Reconsider everything.

Heh. I used to be like you. One day you’ll realize that it’s necessary to steal other men’s girlfriends. So many of them are already in a relationship and so many of them will cheat on their boyfriends.