Who here getting joostd by powr?

Who here getting joostd by powr?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/PowerLedger_io?ref_src=twsrc^tfw&ref_url=https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/power-ledger/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I fomo bought near the top. Down 2 BTC already

How much did u put

Around 11 BTC.

I bought in at 55c and it's now over $1. How could I be getting joosted?

>0.89

>could have bought at .28
>didn't
>transferred 1000 to eth so I could buy at .78 at lunch
>didn't
>eth went to 380
>up 70 bucks

It all works out for the best

Fuck this this coin, eth is about to start copying what bitcoin did. I'm all in eth

Should I sell my POWR for LINK (roughly 0.25BTCs worth).

kek. the actual joosting hasn't even begun

Crazy how all powrcucks disappeared in 1 minute

It's funny how much hype this coin has. Energy trading is a fucking meme in Australia, fucking foreigners don't understand how this is just more shit on a pile of shit.

Thanks, this is why I come to Veeky Forums.

I'm pretty sure it can hit 1 dollah again
This coin doesn't drop that hard which makes it a solid hodl but still

I got JUST'd for selling at 8k and missing an extra $30k in profit if i sold at 11.5k, i should have listened to the shills yesterday

not right now, POWR is currently undersold on the 5min chart. wait around 30 min to an hour, price should be back up and you'll now if it will still moon

You still bought low and sold high that's all that matters, no one can see the future

yeah i made some juicy gains but still it hurts to know it coulda been 1/3 more if i had just hodled for a few hours.

the joost is strong

If you held POWR right now would you sell? If so how much of your POWR?

i wouldnt sell, they hype is still too strong and its too close to $1 i think it will pass it without problems tonight.

I'm making money in my sleep with POWR what're you scrubs talking about

Yeah that's how I feel too. But at the same time, being realistic, this coin is not worth any more than it is unless Power Ledger suddenly jumps a year ahead in their white paper. So part of me thinks the smart thing to do is sell half of my POWR now knowing that it will definitely stay at or go below $1 at some point during the next 12 mths.

i'd sell all of it, invest that in something else and put back maybe 10% when i think it stopped falling incase the trend reverses quickly

Just bought in at 84c. Its going to crash but the fomo was too strong

I'm not selling dude already fell for the sell meme yesterday at 75, I woke up today and it was @ 80.
Not selling, this shit can easily hit one dollar.

And now all the POWR fags realize that 11k wasn't your support. kek.

Fuck me dead, this coin is falling like a sack of shit. I took a 19k loss to get out

i think its over bought, and going well below 10 k

you can see chart, trend is down

I don't think so man but we will see. I'll probably keep watching for an hour or 2 and then decide if I'm going to sell half or HODL.

why it hit 1 dollar?

FOMO is over, and if there are no news, there no reason that why it go up again

You guys gotta start looking at the 1-2hr candles.

Bought dip

You lads did a great job buying high. Now don't forget to sell low!

it will rebound. some pajeets are just enjoying the small profit

Because it's a super awesome moon mission coin with milfs and kangaroos and muh elon musk and muh fundamentals and coins I buy NEVER go down.

>11k is the support
>10k is the support
>9k is the support

Now watch is free fall to just touching ~7.3k.

kek. Really hope it doesn't happen so fast though since ETH is mooning.

This

Time to buy a rope

>g foreigners don't understand how this is just more shit

This drop in price is simulated. ever wonder why crashes always happen in the later hours?

Its a bear trap, and it is just bots spamming 1 dollar bids and then randomised bids to destablalise the price and worry people.

The actual value of this coin is probs $1.50 or so, because it is an electronical way of billing electricity rather than using old fashioned counters that can be broken/tricked. Very good utility for power companies.

>small
nigga I made x11 from this shit

Just sold most of my POWR at 0.00010100.
Pretty happy since I bought in at 0.00005552.

Got a feeling we've reached the highest point these last couple days and it's down from here. Like the other guy said there's only hype that will keep this coin going up and eventually that hype will die. Power Ledger is legit but they are no where near this valuable yet. If it does end up going to $2 I might regret it though. Now time to find the next POWR before anyone else does.

lol, already going back up

hope you faggots bought the dip

lol fucking cucks think this dip is going to drop it past 9k hahaha wow do you even know how to read a chart?

You know the volume is too high for that. It's not like cryptopia is it's only exchange lol.

And crypto is global, no one gives a fuck about your "later hours"

Lain again. So far its going exactly as my TA has predicted. We will bounce between 10k and 9750 for a very short time here then take a sharp dip down to 8000 before recovering to 9250

aaaaand it rebounded. now stfu fud.

kek. okay.

Wrong, shits oversold, it's going to correct hard back to 11k

you literally haven't been right one time all day

Same dip happened 6 hours ago. People just be making easy money off of bears.

ya'll niggas bout to get LAINED OUT SON

Correction: did not enter channel yet. Will bounce around at these prices a bit, then do the 9750 to 10k bounce in the next 30 min period.

Highly doubt it. My japanese TA is far superior to his burger TA. Fucking cuck hasn't been right all night.

meanwhile it's rebounding considerably. Once BCC stops FOMOing all the retards they'll fling back into this shit. ez

you fall for sharks making you panic and sell. buy high and sell low for life pajeets. or grow some balls and stop panicking. take profit at 14k if you dont wanna hold

oh look his TA isn't right and he's moving the goalposts meanwhile I haven't touched mine for HOURS and it's still in line with my predictions

>get fucked

unironically Japanese TA indicates we're going down

I think I got the next POWR but only dropped 500$ so far, I might drop more in the coming days

I don't know why you guys are being so defensive. I think this project has a good future from what I've seen so far but the pump for today has ended so it's going to definitely correct a bit.

Tired of people FUDing with piss poor TA so people sell so they can scoop the bags on sale from retards

Any hints user?

Not a single sell or buy order was above 1 bit coin, for a coin that is seeing so much volume this crash is completely manufactured.

yep. fud all over. fortunately people are holding. gains hehe

In the last thread, almost 10% (24 posts) were from the same sad user (Dmgc6JD/) attacking my TA (sad). I know my timing was off, but my flight path has been accurate.

We are going to 8k, then 7k very soon, ending up at about 8.5k. Believe me or not, its okay really, because we will be back past ATH in a few days. You'll miss a lot of good swing gains by not loving lain though.

twitter.com/PowerLedger_io?ref_src=twsrc^tfw&ref_url=https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/power-ledger/

Announcement in 7 hours. Price will moon then.

I got in at 7700 and made so many bad trade im only up 100 bucks. If i wasnt a moron I would have made 1000+ easy

Okay, now that we opened price in the channel, we will bounce around inside it for a bit, then take the massive 8k dip afterwords, likely in about 30 mins. Get ready to buy cheap POWR again.

>Get ready to buy cheap POWR again.
I'm ready user.

God damn it, lame lain is still at this? Dude, your total assumptions blow ass. Youre wrong and continually move goalposts and claim youre right. Every user out there reading this, watch from niw on. Every single prediction hell move or change countless times. Lame lain is a fucking lying faggot who is losing anons money.

I'll counter you and say this is simply refueling for the inevitable 12k climb

hasnt dropped that hard YET thats why now is the time to get the fuck out

I think it's going back up again now

Why would it drop hard? Just went from 81 to 58 cents now. Relax.

You have a government backed coined, this is ETH level shit right here.

conference in 7 hours hahaha EZ

time to buy the cheapest powr is now

Yeah oops. Lucky I regretted my sell instantly and set a buy order lol. Think I'll ride this hype to the announcement later.

11/23/2017 11:21:33 AM Limit Buy 0.00010000
11/23/2017 11:09:50 AM Limit Sell 0.00010100

who cares if he's off by some hours he still predicted that it will go down while you shills said it will moon again. now who is right?

it doesn't matter retards. people just 10x'd their investment in one month. smart money is fuckin selling, average joe soon follows, dumb money bought in just now and will hodl

>Predictions change as new data comes along

yes, very bad. never change your mind about anything ever

He said it will go down, after it had already gone down. His posts were slower than the actual market.

Also he is just a shill trying to get cheap power.

Rumours like the ones he is spreading now are there simply to influence the market for own gains rather than change anything, you see it on the stock markets on a daily basis.

The fuck are you doing bro just wait
It dropped 10 cents yesterday too then skyrocketed to 90 today
Relax

Most of the people who bought in the ICO are holding because they have interest in the project and believe it has higher gains.

weird my predictions have been spot on for hours without me even licking a goalpost

it dropped 10 cents yesterday because people spread a rumor that PWR is the next PBC pick, when people realized it was fake they dumped

Holy fuck, I can't wait until the thread when my chart ends so I can post it and show how bad you all were cucked on these swing trade gains and from buying back on the pumps before the larger dips. Those who do not all love Lain will meet despair. Get ready to bow before Lain.

how much money have you made from these 5% fluctuations then? Post your trades. You shills have been saying 150k, where are we now?

ATH was 114k~ and until we reach that you're only losing money.

people are retards. they dont even realize that if we all buy and dont sell before x10000 gains we would all have x10000 gains. look btc and eth. big winners are always hodlers but pajeets cant learn

pajeets never learn

Already back at 10500 lol

>big winners are always hodlers
>always
member Digibyte? member Link?

oh a rebound. were are you lain ? heheh

yeah but welcome to reality where pajeets exists and they wil constantly dump their shit on you

>I sell
>price pumps
don't thank me guys
if you ever need me I'll be over there with that rope around my neck

Digibyte had no inherent value it was pump and dump from the start.

Power actually has real life usages, and I was hype about it before I purchased it. I purchased it way late into the game, but hell i only bought a small 2-3 or so power.

WHERE U AT LAIN?

hahahah holy shit that's an instant 10% loss, poof just like that

for fuck sake someone explain this retarded pajeet meme to me please

>instantly panic buying
user, why?!

stop selling then pajeet. just buy and grow some balls, stop panicking and hold. not on shady coins though, this milf coin is secure just hold

Poo in loo

Dumpers=Pajeet