can you explain why its mooning?

Operation Dragonslayer

because it is the better bitcoin

because BTC is about to go bust.

BCH and GVT makes me a cozy boy

BCH is the true Bitcoin.
It's Satoshi's vision realized.

but it was not supposed to start today.

how high Bitcoin cash could go, is it mooning until weeken?

Nah its not mooning. No dragons will be slain tonight.

Its at the top of its swing trade

THE DIFFICULTY WILL LOCK INTO BTC IN A FEW DAYS AND DESTROY IT

wow... there are no shill here.. thats for sure!

wow... there are no salty corecucks here... thats for sure!

bitcoin cash is a gay coin! it isn't mooning its just people FOMO-ing. its gonna be 1150 by the morning in the EU.

it's dropping as we speak (whales have awaken)

i wish you best of lucks to you faggots who believe this shitcoin will replace bitcoin :)

>mooning
>can't get above recent highs
yeah, nah

>millions of volume on bithumb in the last few minutes
>whales are literally buying the entire supply at a loss to sell later for more
its going down guys the whales do it for free

because operation dragonslayer happens this week , whales are stocking up on BCH in lieu of the imminent BTC crash.

BECAUSE ITS BCRASH BTRASH STOP FUCKING BUYING THIS RIGHT NOW REEEEEEEE

Don't miss your chance

>there are people in this thread RIGHT NOW who unironically think BTC will be $0 monday morning

When BTC difficulty increases miners will swap to BCC, the true king will arise.

BTC Expected Next Difficulty -25.26%

cashies BTFO

Omar is a faggot, idiot.

That website difficulty estimate is broken.

you guys are fucking retarded if you don't think shit's going to happen this weekend. look at bithumb's volume and remember what happened on the 12th

It started a rise of $3200?

Well it should go down since many of the first blocks had so little hashing power. But bch holders are hoping it goes down as little as possible and that miners would switch over after it.

I have 1.2 bch and 0 btcoin and I'm starting to get fud about this whole thing. Just hope my alts don't get hurt by this.

Dude whales wouldn't be buying this many bags if it wasn't worth it. At this point in time they're literally just buying bags with bots and we're at 1350.

Friendly reminder that Roger Ver is an emotionally unstable con artist :(

Whales are accumulating early.

>shit volume
>cant get above recent highs
>whales are buying
uuuhhh
>Whales are buying

friendly reminder that ad hominems are the only criticism corecucks can come up with.

>selling agricultural grade explosives

Nibba was probably selling rocketcandy.

Humble fireworks salesman did nothing wrong

50 MILLION IN TWO THE LAST 30 MIN ON BITHUMB YOU FOOL

remember that BTC has a high chance of crashing this weekend. Be safe and hedge yourself by buying some BCH (not advocating to FOMO in, but either u play safe by splitting BTC-BCH 50-50, or u get the fuck out and stay in FIAT)

Gonna break 1400 soon

+10 million since last refresh

This cancer coin is the end result of a faggot asian with a napolean complex who's only motivation is market control and money. Im going to laugh when him and convict roger ver get destroyed in the next few months.

Oh, and fuck this piece of shit from taking away from the alt moon mission. This cancer faggot ass non segwit enabled piece of shit had its fun wasting hundreds of millions of development dollars pumping to 0.49 btc for nothing. Fuck off already

>BCH going up
>But BTC not going down

I'm confused

Other exchanges not keeping up
Confirmed no one believes what Koreans are selling

short anything above 8300 friend

That Diva pnd group is at it again. Amazingly the western markets are walking into the Maw once more.

Literally just cashed out my entire position 12 hours ago :)

Wait no scratch that I have no idea what i'm looking at

But BTC's not gonna die. If BTC dies it's taking the whole market with it

Obviously I'm not saying to not get into BCH for them gains, but a 'flippening' isn't ever gonna happen

Fucking retard

BTC will invariably die because as BCH's price appreciates the miners are able to move more and more mining power to the real bitcoin chain.

>because as BCH's price appreciates the miners are able to move more and more mining power to the real bitcoin chain.

You're not thinking about medium-term what happens if BTC 'dies.' All the money that brought this market up to $8,200 per BTC is going to see they effectively lost everything due to a "fork" (and they'll have no idea what that means) and panic sell. News will spread and money will exit crypto like crazy, bringing us Crypto Winter 2.0 (which I don't actually have a problem with since BTC and BCH are both shit and a replacement needs to come). BCH will slowly die in value along with BTC

I sold at $1320 xd

Right after the next BTC difficulty gets locked in, miners are going to switch to the BCH chain and BTC will be stuck for the next 2016 blocks. Transaction times could be days or weeks regardless of fees.

1400 usd just now

theres more than one way for it to play out but I'm not so sure it would be as devastating as you predict

it could die. I think it's going to 6300 regardless
Hard to justify holding any with chain death spiral a possibility

>Crypto Winter 2.0
good
All this shit over the blocksize is the result of idiots with nothing but money on their mind. Too blind to the actual technical issues to fix them.

buy BCC before .2 it is the best hedge for BTC correction

BTC is already bleeding hashrate, look at the averages.
This doesn't look too good for BTC...

>i made the right move for the first time in weeks
feels fucking amazing man

Only thing I'm worried about is convincing people a third time to jump into crypto. There's even more money on the line to lose than last time. The king dying (both of them) would be worth the risk though I'd say

the problem is bitcoin can't be fixed
no fork can fix it. it has a fundamental flaw.
1mb = infinite transaction times
anything more = centralization
there needs to be a fundamental rework of how the network functions

Friendly reminder he's killed thousands of innocent people

Omar was one of the best characters nerd

>anything more = centralization
only if all computing technology fails to continue scaling as it has been.

Me and you

my assumption is based on the follow
BTC and the chain grow faster than storage prices can drop

IT'S THE ACTUAL FLIPPENING PAJEET!

BCH is in a bubble, its got hardly any transaction volume.

When BTC was $1400 it had consistently 2k transactions per block.

I got out at $1450 with $200 profit

Well of course some people are putting hundreds of millions of dollars into BCH in a short amount of time.