I got 25k willing to dump

I got 25k willing to dump.

tell me how to double this 5 times

>tell me how to double this 5 times
90% btc 10% xmr

Bitcoin gold.

double it five times? so 6x?

Enigma. Recently listed on Binance, SICK MIT/McKinsey/wallst-corporate world team. And a good potential use. Gonna be big, calling it here.

GVT my dude. Look at it. Make your moves. This is going to fucking blow up in the next 5 days.

Checked. Why Bitcoin Gold? have some from the fork. Thinking of buying more. What is the recommended buy?

1/3 BTC, 1/3 ETH, 1/3 XMR.

This isn't hard.

Look at the chart a year ago. If you just put money into the top 10 coins you got something back like 5000% percent return. It's a bit later in the bubble but still pretty early IMO that you should at least get 10x. The normies are coming in 2018. Don't be a fat hog that gets slaughtered by chasing shitcoins when you have 25k to play with.

Hello? Why BTG?

Sell walls look pretty nasty on BTG right now. any info?

fuck BTC

25,000 into xmr, wait for 50,000
50,000 into posw, wait for 100,000
100,000 into dcr, wait for 200,000
200,000 into ark, wait for 400,000
400,000 into neo, wait for 800,000

Sell all your neo for 800,000 or generate passive gas

10% BTC 70% BCH 20% XMR

t. bagholder

Biz only knows how to halve

>5 days
That's ten minutes in crypto time, I'm in

RDN Sell once uRaiden is out -> BCPT Sell at height of MIT pump -> Devery ICO sell when it goes 3X.

I have just told you how to make 10X in about a month. Remember this for later.

>double this 5 times

Ctrl-C Ctrl-P I’ll do it for you
this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this

>Enigma
XNG? or ENG?

In case you're not trolling and are being the product of that 3rd world madrasah education you Europeans receive, doubling it 5 times is the same thing as 25,000 * (2^5) or x32

put in Ark

haha jokes dont do that

ADEX(ADX)

Major update coming by end of the week
Will partner with adblockers
Rumoured to be coming together with worlds largest advertising service
already have working product
Releasing prototype 4 months ahead of schedule

How can I invest in Pink Floyd? Why hasn't David Gilmore released his own coin yet? AAAAAAHHHHHH

Why not just fucking go all in on one? You're retarded omg

he is going all in on one, just selling once he makes a profit. and moving to the next coin