Deluded BCH faggots

Why do you faggots think destroying BTC, a $130 Billion ecosystem, is actually good for cryptocurrency.

You do realize this will just crash everything below it as faith in cryptomarket will vanish.

Nothing wrong with competition but you faggots need to grow this organically and not by trying to destroy each other.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E1AC_k9izjY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nervous?

Bitcoin legacy as it stands is actually really useless, 10 dollar fees, clogged transaction logs.
Its worse than just using western union

>he still thinks people are buying crypto for the speculation
>thinks btc is bitcoin because it kept the name

That's exactly right. Confidence was just coming back to alts.

>I don't know what a contentious hard fork is
>stop trying to gain real world adaption and let us have a nice organic speculative bubble
sage

>BTC is the center of the universe delusion

Who gives a fuck. All I know is it's making me a lot of money, and that's all I care about. Why not move some money in to it, then sell for more BTC?

BCH = The pajeet pump and dump of big money.

It was cute last time you spent hundreds of millions of dollars for a few seconds of fame. Trying again to flip this time? Oh, what was that? Not segwit enabled? Damn, so you're just a money making shitcoin. got it

>he thinks its about functionality

God you zealots are retarded. BTC is the most archaic coin out there, and yet it's the most expensive. Try and use that goldfish brain of yours to try and figure out why this is the case.

BCH is a cancer that will destroy faith in crypto, and for what? Just so a few of you greedy niggers can get in on a P+D.

you are wrong, i actually believe in using crypto to buy coffees and them being the future of commerce.
Bitcoin is about as useless as a gold certificate, you can use it for mostly nothing but showing off your balance

was England destroyed when the US forked off, did it's economy crash, no, they simply lost their fee making machine and threw a tantrum about it.

best analogy I've seen so far

at what price point are you going to stop being so tribal and entertain the idea that you're wrong

the only thing worse than not being crypto is knowing about it and not capitalizing

You probably are all in on bch so you're a greedy nigger aswel.

The wealth will transfer to BCH, not be destroyed. You really must be desperate if you're grasping this badly for straws.

btc IS the center of the crypto universe...

It's good, but not for the reasons BCH shills think it is

It'll kill both BTC and BCH, and a better crypto can eventually take the throne after Crypto Winter 2.0 is over

BCH fan boys are either late stage fomo'rs who are trying to get into bitcoin early again by meming a new bitcoin into existence or they're deadweight bag holders who actually bought at the top and believed in the flippening.

At any rate, these kids make linkies seem sane.

you’re both dumbfags.
US independence is totally incomparable to this, there is no dependence between the chains now, one does not want to control the other, it wants to kill off the other.

This is more like Western values vs Isis, if you must make a dumb metaphor

I don't think we're ready for it like this. It would be so violent. But personally, I'm ready for it.

This

^^^see tantrum

you will never use BCH to buy anything either, it’s just slightly less shit.

Let BTC do it’s digiGold thing, everyone likes it

>This is more like Western values vs Isis, if you must make a dumb metaphor
maximum lek
youtube.com/watch?v=E1AC_k9izjY

Fuckk of reddit bitcoin core fags, go back to datadash and which every stinky crevice of discord/reddit you came from. I've been in your voice chat and you are all a pile of brainlet burgers trying desperately to be intellectual. It almost made me barf.

If you have no idea what's going on in the crypto sphere then just cash out and leave. Stop trying to bend the market to suite you, maybe you should be adapting to the market?

I haven't been using /bz/ frequently anymore because dumbass burgers are constantly posting unproductive trash.

Burgers are worse than pajeets.

You do realize that there are plenty of coins out there with lower costs and greater functionality than BTC and BCH, right?

Again, you're retarded for not understanding bitcoins actual worth.

no, you are retarded for not knowing how open source software forks work

>If you have no idea what's going on in the crypto sphere then just cash out and leave.

That's exactly what's going to happen to all of the normie money that rocketed BTC to $8,200 per. If you think this ends well BTC or BCH by BTC dying then you're delusional

>BCH grows stronger
>corecucks crawl out of the woodwork to post asspain threads

LOVING EVERY LAUGH

Oh no segwit? haha get fucked btrashies see ya in a year and a half when we might maybe get LN.

>A better crypto will take its place
No it won't lol, If BTC goes down it will take everything down with it.

Good, everything needs to crash to pre January 1, 2017 prices. This shit is ridiculous.

what the fuck are you even typing, what did any of that have to do with btc AND bch being outdated tech? lmao

Because that BTC won't be worth anything on a frozen chain.

Don't bother. If it isn't obvious to them already, they'll never get it. I hope they don't own any other alts because those will be worth nothing if BTC tanks.

I have a very simple question for the core supporters who, now seeing Rome burning in the distance, still refuse to believe this is actually happening and think that they can somehow call it off.

What is Bitcoin? Define it rigorously and mathematically. If you claim it has a positive attribute, you must justify the underlying engineering which enables that positive attribute.

No
>Clogged, $10 fees
Objectively incorrect, fees went as low as $0.20/Tx in Bitcoin
Bump
What is lightning network?

>What is lightning network?

a trust based, privately owned solution to a problem core developers created themselves

>What is lightning network?
Should BTC just bleed market share to alts while we wait for this shit to be ready?
LN doesn't even have solutions for the hardest parts anyway. Like how routing is going to work for LN. Right now every LN node must have an image of the full LN network topology, of every other LN node. That sounds really scalable right? Also LN is going to cause the biggest centralization possible, compared to a blocksize increase.

Betting on BCH winning is betting on a black swan event that the whole market will surprise rally upon removing the blockstream cancer, contradicting the current media narrative (eg. hilary v trump). A very high risk bet to get into now, but virtually no risk for the smart ones who never dumped their BCH on opening day like a dumfuck

>Like how routing is going to work for LN
Same way it works for tor. The rest of your post isn't even worth dignifying.

>problem core developers created themselves
At worst they perpetuated it, Satoshi picked 1mb.
>a trust based
Wrong
> privately owned
Wrong, open source.

Lastly, the testnet LN is functioning already.

BTC will invariably die because as BCH's price appreciates the miners are able to move more and more mining power to the real bitcoin chain

>Same way it works for tor.
So really really slowly then?

>DUDE STOP INVESTING IN NEW TECH

no

Baba is that you? You've made me so much money thank you

All currencies eventuially become outdated

1. The Lightning network doesn't have to deliver anything but signed timelocked bitcoin transactions (BCH proponents seem to think this would only be 8mb/10 minutes but LN can handle more).
2. Tor relays all kinds of media, large data for many users, and with few nodes.
3. Everyone and their mother will want to run a lightning node, you can set it up to charge a small fee (microcent or lower) for relaying a 'hop'.

It won't be slow, but there will be nominal fees.

What about hen the price never goes above a certain threshold and the new difficulty algorithm brings it into parity with BTC for profitability, and then below BTC when it is over mined. meanwhile slush's pool makes up 20% of the network and will never switch to BCH because the pool owner is pro BTC. BTC can limp along for 10 weeks, there would be a price drop, but it would be in slow motion as people can't move their coins as easily with 50 minute block times.

Obviously it'll pull down everything. You'd be a retard not to think that. I mean once everything has hit rock bottom something better than BTC can move up and slowly gain favor with people, eventually becoming the new king

I'm not exactly sure how you got what you said from my statement. I literally said "after Crypto Winter 2.0 is over"

It's called cutting off your nose to spite your face.

BCH fags are led by a handful of megawealthy scammers that are trying to upend the entire crypto market so they can be wealthier. It's pure greed and their faggot followers are either bought and paid for or brand new to crypto and too dumb to realize they are just useful tools. A handful will make it out ahead, the overwhelming majority will be rekt in the end. But like the morons they are they'll still blame btc while they were the ones trying to kill it all along.

Sick of it.

>Surely crashing by far the largest cryptocoin in existence won't cause institutional investors to flee, thereby also crashing the price of our own shitcoin, and setting adoption of crypto back 5 years. Surely also nobody will just flee to ethereum.

Blitcroim Crash idiots seriously believe this.

Coin Moonblast checklist:
>
>can only use “pajeet” to

Coin Moonblast checklist:

>mentions irrelevant easily refutable tech (in this case it’s segwit, dyor and it’s an obvious fail like a kick in the bAllz, many such article literature)
>some desperate rant about hundreds of millions invested (?????) in this case somehow connected to “fame”...kek so stupid it need not be addressed
>can only use “pajeet” as his main tactic of “influence”
>throws “shitcoin” in there to make you doubt whether the sky is blue as your nutsack when you don’t follow these things:

Fork.lol (many such functions but shows how rekt btc or bch are slightly ahead of the market price action. Also SHHHHH)

Bchflippening.com to see how bitcoin’s unconfirmed # transactions are going up higher than your daddy’s 401k and how bch unconfirmed tx can be counted by looking down between your legs - male or female

$0.2 fee is still unreasonable and unjustifiable you stupid fuck

>20 cents to send thousands of dollars in under an hour
>unreasonable
God damn, this board is getting spoiled.
Is the general idea here that transactions should be essentially free? You do understand that someone is using their resources to process your transaction right? Resources that cost them money.

Everything should be free

miners are free to ignore zero-fee transactions. ask them why they don't.

Problem with zero-fee is lot's of nodes have sanity checks that reject zero-fee tx, and many miners actually do ignore zero-fee. But luckily with BCH the mempool is so clear that you can literally use the lowest fee possible and it will go through very next block.

not really, the average fee in BCH right now is ~33 cents

>newfags who bought core at 5k and worry are now calling people who've been using bitcoin as a currency for years and need it working newfags
the absolute state of Veeky Forums
pay for my hosting, core nigger

Average fee is that high not because it's what you need to get a tx through, but because of shitty wallets that set fees too high, and shitty users who don't understand that you can get a tx through for lower.

See how the mempool clears to zero, literally every single block?

I don't give a single fuck about destroying BTC

Let this shitcoin DIE

Alright this one looks like the top of the pump, for real.

>he still thinks its a pump

Made about $400 by selling around 184. When should I rebuy? 165?

>he still thinks its a pump
but it is a fucking pump by definition
jihan and his posse use all kinds of shady strategies to destabilize core network and shill bch
price growth is not moved by market demand - people jump on a pump bandwagon every time difficulty adjusts and jihan starts spamming transactions
just like they jumped btc every time new tethers were issued

What are you talking bout? England totally tanked, it became a 3rd world shit country with 20k average salary

BCH is literally the product that BTC investors have been paying for from the start, why would it not make sense for money to move there once people start seeing through the censorship (HINT: Everyone knows now, they're just scared, as soon as big players/miners move over, FOMO will kick in and Core will be deserted).

Nice backpedaling. You fucking retards disgust me

>he still thinks there's one evil guy behind all this
>ad hominems are the best he can come up with

> is actually good for cryptocurrency.

It probably isn't, but it is good for the world long term

No. You are wrong and your viewpoint is stagnate.

>>he still thinks there's one evil guy behind all this
>>ad hominems are the best he can come up with
yeah keep gaslighting everyone around pretending everyone who is against your shitcoin is core fanatic
i don't even own btc, just watching this two shits destroying each other so real cryptos can finally flip and own the market

Look at all those BCH bagholders who bought when it was $2400 and now desperately trying to tell themselves BCH will overtake BTC.

They don't care if BTC and the cryptocurrency's legitimacy as a whole is destroyed if a "flippening" happens, they just want their bags of devalued BCH to get picked up by some other sucker.

>>>

Same deal with every altcoin. Just a bunch of faggots who think they missed the bitcoin boat and bought the hype

>destroy BTC
no no, we just want eth to get to its rightful thrown as the currency that is the base market for all others.
It already supports all the crypto securities, and soon many more unique platforms.
Just need the governments to comply and give credit ratings to each asset.

>thinking people aren't buying BTC for speculation

If you're buying and holding BTC, then it's for speculation, you nimwit.

I'm late to the crypto party and I hate BTC but not because I missed out on gains. Honestly if BTC was actually fast and cheap and had superior tech to its competitors I would all in BTC. It has none of those things and is simply coasting on the fact that it was the first, which in 2017 it lost a huge amount of it's dominance to competitors and still hasn't come closer to scaling.

Then everyone says its "digital gold" and "store of value" instead. What a joke. It is such a shitcoin I hate even having to buy it to for BTC pairings for altcoins.

The market whole-heartedly disagrees with you nigger. Your argument is not even worth rebuttal.

Why do non of you BCH niggers have a presence on social media where you have to show your face? like Youtube? its because you would get absolutely blown the fuck out in the comment section so you troll here.

And just to let you know there will be repercussions for your actions.

>Honestly if BTC was actually fast and cheap and had superior tech
Another shill using the same exact language taught to him by jihan.

>It is such a shitcoin I hate even having to buy it to for BTC pairings for altcoins.
Ok now you are just making me laugh.

Fuck off you subhuman ape

>BCH is literally the product that BTC investors have been paying for from the start

Stop clowning. Investors are never going to sacrifice secruity, trustlessness and netowrk fidelity for lower fees.

BCH is a gypnak coin. It's cheap, so you get what you pay for. Bitmain will always run BCH, and can key in a 51% attack at any time, whenever they choose. There is no strength in a network like that, and big investors are never going to use it for that reason.

Bitcoin offers transparency and openness. It enables genuine entrepreneurship and wealth creation and provides a trustless environment where you can execute international trades and never have to rely on *if* the counterparty is good on their word.

BCH is operated to allow the dirty money to slip quietly out of the bitcoin ecosystem. It requires them taking a haircut, because BCH price will always be a fraction of BTC. But a haircut is better than a life sentence - or a death sentence.

Blockchain is a dragnet, closing in on launderers, fraudsters, and raketeers. Criminals that go to the very top of state and corporate bodies. BCH is their exit strategy from the blockchain. Because if you remain on the blockchain, and you hold dirty money, you are going to get wiped out.

Nothing of that sort will happen because Bitcoin cash is the real Bitcoin. It's what people think of when they see Bitcoin - fast tx speeds and low fees. Fuck off and die core faggot. Core version of Bitcoin is effectively a shitcoin atm

Adapt or die. If you don't want to scale you get to step aside and let others do it.

>It's what people think of when they see Bitcoin - fast tx speeds and low fees.
You dont speak for anyone but your bitch nigger "friends".

Replying just like you are paid too. Go right ahead and "scale".

I mean we literally are.
BCH is us going ahead and scaling, it was obvious that BTC is never going to get a bigger blocksize under blockstream.

Been in BTC since 2011. Flipped the last of my $15 BTC into BCH the other day faggot.

Im looking forward to bch coinniggers once again failing to learn their lesson. Don't forget to raise your stops altfags

>what is first mover advantage
>what is network effect
>what is lightning network
>what is deflationary store of value
>what is open source dev community

Learn how to brain, brainlet.

The BTC has done much more to destroy itself recently than anything BCH could dream of doing.

>what is lightning network
vaporware
>what is deflationary store of value
literally a ponzi if you cant move it
>what is open source dev community
not whatever blockstream is

>implying day traders give a fuck about the mid/longterm consequences
we're just here to make money OP
sage

Deluded core coiner.

You are stuck in the weeds, go and play with your raspberry pi. Literally it's like a bunch of vitrolic feminists Vs the men.

If blockstream really turn out to be as evil as BCH fanboys think they are, do you not think competitors will simply offer a different routing option for cheaper?

Also, I assume you've read about ASICBOOST and the real reason BCH was created?

Also, LN is being tested right now, hardly the definition of vaporware

>LN is vaporware
denying something exists because you don't like it. Let's see how that is gonna work out for you
>literally a ponzi
Using words wrong because you don't know what they mean.
>blockstream is not open source
You could sit there today and develop the future of BTC right now, if you had the talent. If your work was good, and was not designed to afford small cartels an uncompetitive advantage, it would find adoption. Literally try it for yourself, instead of sitting on the sidelines cheerleading for cartelcoins.

>he thinks the Bitcoin family have the most utility/are the most technically advanced cryptos

Why the fuck does anyone want mainstream adoption of crypto, its literally the crypto golden age rn. Wait till a bunch of Wall Street kikes enter and fuck it all up

What BCH brainlets think will happen
>Everyone is impressed by BCH low fees
>Everyone dumps BTC for BCH and BCH becomes world currency
What will actually happen
>BTC, the only mainstream cryptocurrency, crashes
>No one dares invest in crypto again
>BTC and BCH are worthless in a year time

Hey faggots

Why dont you just increase the mother fucking blocksize, 2 years ago, eh cucks?

Youre killing bitcoin, you fucks.