COSS FIAT

BLACK ALERT , RUNE EVENSEN MEETING WITH "CREDIT SUISSE" , "The One Raffle Link North " , and the new UI RELEASED SOON ( like begin of december ) , a lot of competition for be top trader and reclaim free Airdrop

Delete this for fuck sake

Mockup UI

lower fees for COSS users are not taken into the table.

Shut up slave , I finished accumulating personally

SUISSE BANK .

WE ARE THE COSSPLAYERS
and we will meet in lamboland soon

Some of us havent REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

lmao literal shitcoin, the exchange will never have any volume, wake up deluded cossplayers

Unironically this. I was invested in COSS heavily, but after the recent news I immediately pulled out. Sorry guys, COSS is not going anywhere.

Which recent news. Lol

I dont mind this FUD if it keeps the price down

>RUNE EVENSEN MEETING WITH "CREDIT SUISSE"
Literally fake news, have fun holding those bags faggot

They are just mentally deficient, having bought the TOP, the crypto market is in full expansion, COSS is the investment of 2018, and then it is known, it is by listening to 4 chan that we become a millionaire, 1m95, wide cock

COSS doesn't have any in-house devs and are using 3 external dev teams. New UI is not anywhere close to being released. Fiat to alts? Q4 2018 at best, assuming COSS doesn't go bust in the meantime.

how many people are in those external teams?

Who the fuck knows. I doubt honestly there are any at all, probably just COSS buying time to do a proper exit scam.

>Who the fuck knows. I doubt honestly there are any at all, probably just COSS buying time to do a proper exit scam.

Because Singapore is a tiny country, You only have to look at job offers, especially in the area of Blockchain. You're just a professional fuddler, a little shit that bought too high, you'll be the first to come in when the rocket takes off

And that , it's fake news Goy ?

You sound emotional. Don't marry your shitcoins, set stop losses and move on.

i Don't know why but it looks awful, all the exchanges look the same but this one somehow got it wrong.

> Rune , start phase two

This. Literally just copying binance or bittrex would do. But they are obviously aiming for Etherdelta 2.0

>i Don't know why but it looks awful, all the exchanges look the same but this one somehow got it wrong.

He is especially in BETA , take a look on the Mockup

Are we already in normie-tier-state or why are people complaining about user interface design this bad ?