The next economic crash

It's..it's us.

It wont be student debt, or housing bubble. It will be crypto.

Think about it.
Nobody in the normie world suspects it. Everyone is paranoid of real estate and stocks right now. Bubbles dont form in that kind of situation.

But crypto.. We are still largely considered a joke..even with billions pouring in. This is about to change.

2018: crypto wont be a joke anymore. EVERYONE will talk about it. Coinbase becomes a household name. 4 or 5 more coinbases pop up. People who feel RE and stocks are saturated (everyone) funnel all cash into crypto. Dotcom bubble 2.0 officially begins

2019: we reach multitrillion dollar cap. We see dogecoin hit a dollar. Ioto is 10 dollars. All kinds of things that redefine what we clearly view as insanity. Adjust height of dotcom era for inflation to today. Mid to late 2019, the bubble bursts.

Its...its us.

Other urls found in this thread:

money.cnn.com/2017/11/16/investing/bitcoin-zimbabwe-price/index.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Even if it's true, it means plenty of time and plenty of moons to ride to get that lambo before 2019

I'll just get the fuck out before 2019 then.

crypto is an inflation hedge the exact opposite of what you say will happen

There is no velocity in cryptocurrencies.

sounds great why are you crying faggot

Next economic crash will be triggered by the government and will affect the wageslave minwagers and young people to try to pigeon hole them into the military for the next upcoming war.

Your daily reminder that the economy is controlled by the government to control the masses.

Before crypto crashes the US dollar will collapse. That's going to drive crypto even higher. The public will drop the dollar in favor of crypto because it's more convenient and stable.

There were bank runs in many other countries, they are still fresh in ppls memory. Because trade is done in USD burgers get free lunch and think it will last forever. Once the Chinese drop off the parasite US will be fucked. There will be nothing about the us dollar that will make it any different from the zimbabwe dollar.

Born just in time.

why tho? why fight? don't you realize you're only fighting yourself? we must come together, to usher in a new heaven on earth... a new golden age, the likes of which has never been seen before.

deluded bizraelis.

99,9% of the people will never care about magic heavy manipulated internet money designed in a ponzi.

we are already in a bubble. quite easy to see from the charts, Media attention and general mania on this board.

Nope.
You're in a bubble of your own - filter bubble.
People are not afraid of real estate (when they should be). Money is pouring in, especially from China, and that Chinese money comes from literal empty cities built to inflate GDP.
Meanwhile, Western GDP future predictions are inflated on the assumption a 70 iq african who does not read nor write at 30 years old is the economic equivalent of a 100 iq college educated native.
All indicators are red. All economies are fraudulent. Trump can merely delay the inevitable.

Crypto Will be used as the Mark of the beast

Population control, battle over resources and power. Many reasons.

>Trump can only delay the inevitable
> Like Trump even knows what hes doing

TOP KEK

Stop kidding yourself, when the economy crashes neckbeards will be rushing to cash out of crypto to pay off their debts and liabilities, this will tank demand and the price will fall.

He knows what he is doing user. He knows.

>economy is controlled

Economy > media > government

b-but... we're all dust from the stars...
>muh battle over resources and power
in the grand cheme of things, it's all so meaningless...

>paying debts in a crash

faggot

Derivatives bubble will burst long before crypto

>in the grand cheme of things, it's all so meaningless...
So? In the grand scheme of things, it doesn't matter if we genocide each other off the face of the planet. The universe won't care.

1987, 1997, 2007, 2017
There's a crash about every 10 years. We are close to another one, but this time the fed lowered rates to 0 already.

>grand cheme of things
So what's the grand scheme of things and why does it make competition meaningless?

>In the grand scheme of things, it doesn't matter if we genocide each other off the face of the planet.
why would you even think of doing that, tho? we don't know why we're here, but yet here we are. may as well make sure that all live in harmony and prosper together, don't you think so? why you nazis always gotta be genociding something? what's wrong with you?

Can anyone see the consolidation of businesses - big corporations buying all of their competition? The economy is only growing for the rich. The real unemployment rate in burgerland is about 30%.

I see it a bit differently.

Cryptocurrency is to banks what the internet was to newspapers. Sure, some newspapers stayed around - mostly because there are secondary benefits to owning them if you're already rich - but the news industry started crashing with the dotcom bubble and is still trying to rebuild itself while being pummelled by changing conditions.

Imagine that happening to banks. News was tied into politics, which is probably one reason why politics makes so little sense any more. Banks aren't supposed to be tied into politics, but they are tied to every part of the economy. when they have their newspaper moment - and at the very least, they believe they will - the destruction delivered to them will echo in the wider economy as a whole.

I'd like to say I can't wait, but in truth there's a lot of preparation to be done.

>Losing your car
>Losing your house
>starving to death.
>having to start over financially

Just become homeless user. Nothing bad will happen if you default on your debts. r-right?

soon it will be 95%. the robots are coming.

Don't you think people will rush into crypto when everything is going to the shitter? For example like gold / silver bull runs in crises

If we crash the USD we will clear dirty banksters out of the system and make our crypto much more valuable. We need a meme war against fiat.

The other option is 2-3 lost decades like Japan. Enjoy austerity.

Who said I was thinking of doing that? I just said the universe doesn't give a shit. I don't want to go to war against you cunts just because the gooberment says I have to. But I don't run the show either. They do. And they like killing stuff. Because as put it, mostly Population control, resources and power.

>we don't know why we're here, but yet here we are.
Fucking idiot, I know why I'm here. To keep my genetic bloodline going and if i have to kill others to do that, i fucking will. It's been the way of life since the dawn of time. Dog eats dog. Working together is only viable when everyone gains, when it stops being a gain for everyone we will turn on each other.

Even now more and more people are buying bitcoin instead of gold!

>The real unemployment rate in burgerland is about 30%.
Allows for fielding a larger army, nothing wrong with that.

The banks will punish you if they can't control whatever monetary system that replaces it.

They are called banksters for a reason. They are essentially the pinnacle of organised crime. As long as world governments owe them trillions they are the masters of the universe

>But I don't run the show either. They do. And they like killing stuff.
Ok, so "gooberment" is a parasite and also the source of the illusions of separation and scarcity.

People will rush into hard assets that have actual value during a crash. Machinery/parts, non-perishable food, generators, fuel. Anything that is a need, not a want and can be traded.

Yes

So why are people rushing into gold? Paradigm could shift with the excisting of crypto. No crises happened with crypto so far.

All of their power comes from controlling the supply of money. You take that away and they don't have shit.

>I know why I'm here. To keep my genetic bloodline going
Maybe your genetic bloodline is part of the problem in this current society. Maybe, if sociopathic degenerates like you stop breeding, humanity will finally advance to the next stage of human civilization. Anyway... you can only delay the inevitable. Your genetic bloodline means nothing. This entire solar system will be star dust in a few billions of years. People like you may end up causing the end of humanity before that time frame even comes close.

you sound like a faggot desu

There's a limited supply of physical gold on the planet. It's compact and has industrial uses. If engineers could they would make let's say all circuits from noble metals because of their high quality as metals - doesn't corrode, conducts electricity well, can be made into extremely thin layers etc.

The public is used to rush into gold but now they rush into bitcoin. Crypro is quietly taking over metals.

I seriously believe that this will happen. Still 1,5 years to make awesome gains though!

why don't stock brokers set stop losses?

Do people buy physical gold, or do they just buy gold on a stock market? Reminder that the US government made gold illegal to own for a while.

Gold is seen as a safe, but it's not safe. When the crash comes, everything will be hit. Some more than others.

>So why are people rushing into gold?
Herd mentality that will change when people need to convert to fiat to pay bills.

Dude Doge to one dollar, do you know how fucking rich I could be?

>Your genetic bloodline means nothing. This entire solar system will be star dust in a few billions of years.
You don't seem to understand the meaning of life.
Life only has meaning if it continues, for now it has meaning because it still exists. Once the stars die out, life will cease to have meaning. Life is a struggle to stay alive.

>Your genetic bloodline means nothing.
if you think that, don't have kids and kill yourself because you think nothing has meaning.

Like everyone else has said, you're a faggot.

True, they did confiscate it. They will probably trace all sales of gold and take it from the public.

This is less likely with crypto.

We need to kill crap fiat while we still can

>doge $1
I'll find you and suck your dick if this ever happen and I'm not even a fag

Agreed

are you euphoric at this moment?

altcoins will be worthless, there'll only be ETH and BTC/BCH in the end

I started a few months ago and a crash down to 25% would still mean I'm in the plus.

I earn 5k before taxes each and what I don't use, 85% of it moves into crypto.

This is money that the bank downs own. Dollar will keep falling, like it did in the last 100 years.
More people will do this. The banks will have less and less miney to work with.

I pay Indians and Georgeans to do design and editing jobs for my projects in crypto. This will not go away.

I might be deluded from reading too much in this sphere, but I'm rather convinced that crypto will take over.

Life has no meaning you dunce. Even if you have children what does it matter if half of yoir bloodline continues? You won't see or care about it after you're dead. Wouldn't you rather enjoy the 1 life you have and let others enjoy the 1 life they have instead of genociding other races and nakibg everyone live in fear because you don't like a few bloodlines?

Chinese would never do that, how are they gonna sell their shit to US if dollar collapsed. Yes, they are putting an enormous pressure on petrodollar, but only to get a stronger footing in negotiations with US. US gonna become their bitch, but the dollar will continue slowly decaying.

No. do you not understand how stock markets devealop?

"Be fearful when others are greedy, and greedy when others are fearful" - Warren Buffet.

Whether or not crypto crashes like a dot com bubble will completely depend on how widely adopted it becomes before people get tired of waiting. If the crypto promices aren't fulfilled there will be a reconing. It won't go to zero as cryptocurrencies still have real world use but its gonna be a bloodbath if that day comes. Banks will try to regulate and ban crypto if it gains too much traction for sure. Banks could have been a bubble too if they weren't so widely used.

if life has no meaning why dont you kys now retard.

it will show you that life has meaning cause you'll be the fucking asshole that killed his self for Veeky Forums

You'll forever be known as the retard martyr of Veeky Forums

do it you nihilistic fuck

I enjoy life and came to terms with the fact the fact that life has no meaning but that doesn't mean i'm anywhere near suicidal douche. I have full intention if staving off death as long as possible and enjoying my gift unlike psychopathic fuckers like you that were born with an emotional learning disability.

nihilism is no reason to kill yourself
its absolutely a reason to enjoy the one shot at life you have as much as possible
i find it pretty liberating to know that nothing matters in the end except the fact that you enjoyed life

What if genocide is what i enjoy in life? If life is just for enjoyment, then all others don't matter.

>life has no meaning
>enjoy your one life you have

are you really this stupid? You are literally saying life has meaning because it's about enjoyment.

Life has meaning because there is life, if there's no life then there can't be a meaning. Again, kill yourself if you think otherwise.

>I enjoy life
>life has no meaning
Sounds like you found meaning in life through enjoyment of it. Moron.

Attributing a meaning to life then saying there's no meaning is flawed logic.

Yes, a bubble worth less than that of half of 1 company on NASDAQ.

STFU

life has no meaning, but what you make of it. i am just saying, since we're all here, we can at least try to make it so everyone can enjoy the experience. we do not need to artificially increase the difficulty of living on this planet, like we do with this stupid ecnomic system and concepts such as "competition", "struggle", "fighting for resources and power" and all of this useless shit, all of which which has no impact in the grand scheme of all things. multiple universes exist out there, containing hundreds of billions of galaxies, with hundreds of billions of stars and planets... and perhaps... civilizations. What makes you think that "your bloodline", "your nation", "your people" are so much more important than all of it, when most of you are uncapable of even cooperating with one another to end world hunger and provide basic means of survival and enjoyment within your microscopic layer of habitable space on the surface of this tiny speckle of space dust that you call "Terra". You terrans sure are peculiar. If you care so much about "bloodlines", then how do you cope with the fact that every primate on this planet is part of your bloodline? How do you cope with the fact that every microorganism which exists inside the bubble that is your known reality, is genetically related to you? Sometimes I wonder why am I having a conscious experience on this planet instead of somewhere else. I hope you "humans" change within the next few centuries... otherwise, this planet is better off being obliterated. There's so much potential for enjoyable life on this environment, and yet some of you are so primitive that you don't even know how to solve basic quality of life problems in your system. Hopefully, when the tectonic plates move again, you will be reminded of the insignificance of the struggles that you impose on each other. Just because I recognize the meaniglessness of this shit, doesn't mean I want to die, you fuckshit. I find it all to be quite intriguing.

>forgot pic

You don't have a choice when the day of the rope comes for you inhuman scum.

This is the most important thing to note. This time there will be no stimulus. There will be no bailouts. There will be no mercy.

You write like a melodramatic faggot

>We see dogecoin hit a dollar

my body is ready

Why is being a bubble a bad thing?

>haha like this guy even knows what he's doing!!1!
>no i won't pinpoint any specific reasons
>not because i don't know them but because i dont needa prove ANYTHING
>everyone already knows lol ur an idiot

>having a mortgage
>having a car loan

Goy movements

I have an additional €5k to invest in crypto. I already hold 3500 Ark and 8.5 Eth.

What should I do with my 5k? Help me out here

Its not if you can manage to get in early and get out before it pops. But that's the thing about bubbles, its next to impossible to predict the top. And when they begin to pop, it happens so quick you don't have time to react

>lowered rates to 0 already.
i'm a brainlet, can someone elaborate on this please?

YEAR: 2020 (After OP's Mega Crash)

TOP COINS

1) IOTA (MIOTA)
2) MONERO (XMR)
3) NEM (XEM)

>DOGE $1

I want to believe!

Ty user,
This actually makes me comfy
USD and paper money are much bigger shit than crypto. Its absolutely the backwards old world shit, no way it could keep living in the next century.

That's the opposite of crash

hehehee, this is the perfect scenario. I will be slowly funneling my money from crypto to stocks, normies won't ever have a clue and once it will be too late...hehe, they will be holding my bags

God damn it user, you're a retard.

They operate within a regulated space, debts will be recovered in equity and infrastructure if necessary

junk bonds are off the charts.
it will be crypto and junk bonds.

>Its...its us.
It's the cult of Moloch and their central bank debt bubble.

>to usher in a new heaven on earth... a new golden age
Like best Korea claims to be, right?

Fucking this. If crypto blows before junk bonds or auto loans or in US, I swear to god I'm getting off the grid and never touching any money ever again. This is ridiculous.

Depends on why it's crashing. I could also see a market crash being great for crypto.

Btc is doing well in places like Venezuela and Zimbabwe.

This. People in every crisis-ridden country run to BTC since a- foreign currency quickly runs out and goes to blackmarket in such cases, b- it's easy and transportable internationally if needed, and c- not only their money preserves its value, it may actually gain some value too.

Venezuela and Zimbabwe are very poor countries and their effect on a $150bn market are not big. But this is a phenomenon now. Soon you may see a developing country goes to crisis (Brazil comes to mind) and people running to buy BTC whatever the price. Then you'd see how much of an effect that is.

The more economic crisis, the more BTC is worth.

well fiat is the real scam. what do you expect? anyone who knows anything about the world knew cryptos rise was inevitable since they heard about it years ago.

money.cnn.com/2017/11/16/investing/bitcoin-zimbabwe-price/index.html

I recall the same thing happening in Greece a while back.