Sugar hate thread

If I drink 1 liter of cola, I literally eat slightly more than an entire chocolate bar purely made from sugar.
Do you have any idea how fast somebody can drink 1 liter of cola? It's nothing man.
I just threw away my bottle of apple juice because it had half of that. I ate half of an entire chocolate bar worth of sugar just by taking a few gulps every now and then.
No thanks.

This thread will now list food products that have surprising amounts of sugar in them.

Attached: joke.jpg (1103x1200, 569K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/WfgghsW
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This thing has almost as much sugar as Coca Cola. 8g per 100g

Attached: kellogs.png (485x448, 105K)

Stfu cola is perfect for bulking

Attached: sugar_and_palm_oil.png (958x605, 276K)

I once ate 1kg of this shit with a spoon in less than an hour.

OH VEY!? Goys, I mean guys, there is nothing wrong with drinking (((soda))). It's a good replacement for that disgusting tap water.

Attached: 1517598240902.png (182x233, 18K)

I've seen people add granulated sugar to these

Doesn't look like 1tsp on the pic.

we /german/ now

>sugar
>for bulking
Either you are a jew or a landwhale.

>1 liter of cola
what about 1 Large Farva

So 56% of that Nutella jar is sugar?

Seems so.

wtf its true?
i thought cornflakes were without sugar

Can't be bothered to edit the image.
>Powdered milk
>Hazelnuts
>Sugar
>Low fat cocoa
>Palm oil

Attached: nutella.jpg (1200x1200, 155K)

>still more calories from fat than sugar

>you know, let's the low fat cocoa, it will be healthier
>alright, what else?
>PALM OIL

They probably use low fat cocoa because the cocoa butter can be used in other things and palm oil is either cheaper or has better properties for making nutella

Ok, alright, but holy shit all that sugar.

Sugar dissolves better in palm oil, also palm oil has a desirable texture when whipped. Also it’s cheap AF on industrial scale. Way more so than other vegetable oils.

>low fat cocoa
It's probably just cheaper that way

Fell for dried fruit after 2 weeks.
Headache feels bad man

>2012
>still drinking coke

Attached: coke.png (784x1050, 210K)

>me when I was a child

Attached: 1498436688450.png (380x496, 132K)

It's literally the first ingredient you plebs. Do you never read the label?

Milk
If you do GOMAD you are ingesting 200g of sugar like a complete retard

when a single gulp gets you 100% of your sugar intake per day, why does the graphic still tell me "moderation"?
I dont like these "everything in moderation" people. Some things are just bad, you dont need to do everything. For example (autistic screeching is incoming): You dont need to moderately murder people. It's actually better to abstain completely.

Nothing has a "surprising" amount of sugar in it, you know what you're eating/drinking from the taste and you know why you bought your kiddie cereals, because you had a sweet tooth so don't act surprised when you find out it has sugar in it.

It's such a meme to say "hurr nowadays EVERYTHING HAS SUGAR !!". Or you dumbass think 1-2g of sugar in some chicken sauce or whatever will make a difference.

8 grams of David Zucker

Attached: 9AC608B7-6FE3-428C-B3F7-DE23273475CB.jpg (214x317, 25K)

This is why I stay away from that shit like raisins and prunes.

If only that was the only negative aspect of milk.

You didn't join the real and active Official Fitness Server on Discord yet??
Advice on routine and posture advice, motivate each other, awesome stories, feels, food pics recipes and diet checks, fasting, etc. Self improvement, nofap and even relationship advice.
We also have some fun channels like memes or a channel dedicated to tinder thot patrolling.
For those who want more adventure, we have a contest: post a pic in begin of the month, and one at the end. Then users vote and the winner gets prize money!
We have lots of guys participating, but only one Female. So femanons dont leave her to be alone

We accept people from all fitness levels: fat, average or athletic. As long as you are encouraging and motivating you are most welcome!
discord.gg/WfgghsW

I do agree with you and also you can always read the fucking label. Carbonated drinks do mask alot of the sugar though, you ever noticed how much sweeter they are when they're flat? Seems pointless to me and I don't even like them but the sugar is still masked

I miss eating cereals like Captain Crunch and Froot Loops.

Attached: crunch-berries.png (350x512, 365K)

Daily reminder that all cereals are feeding the carb jew.

Eat cereal like you'd eat candy. Basically never.

Once you stop eating this shit for a while, it'll make you sick if you try it again, same with fried foods.

Wait its only a chocolate bars worth of sugar? Imma go myself a goddamn soda and some reeses

I drink Coke Zero bitch. None of that bad shit happens as long as you brush your teeth frequently enough

My moms mustard sauce. Turns out its 25% sugar and the rest fat, then but she adds vinegar to mask the sweetness. her resapy is mayonnaise, condensed milk, vinegar and a little bit of mustard powder.

underrated

Do you know how many corn flakes 100g is?

>Resapy

Holy fuck kys my dude

Its almost unbelievable the mental and physical improvement one feels just one week after cutting sugars out.

Ever notice how chad never cuts anything out of his diet? Why are you such a bitch

Eliminating refined carbs and sugar from my diet was the best thing i've ever done.

la glucoca

Attached: sugar jew.jpg (463x433, 68K)

No because i don't live with my eyeballs glued to chads like you do

WOW ALMOST AS FATTENING AS APPLES

As a chem major I lol'd heartily at this.

Attached: 1425696159472.png (304x382, 158K)

OY GOY SHUT IT DOWN SHUT IT DOWN NOW!! טיפש אמריקאי טיפש אתה תשלם על זה!

Pictures like this make it easier to keep away from soda. It is a hard addiction to quit sometimes.

t. Five weeks without soda for the first time since I was a kid

White industrial sugar is the problem