Low bar build bigger legs right? I mean you move more weight and recruit more muscle

Low bar build bigger legs right? I mean you move more weight and recruit more muscle.

Attached: shkrza.jpg (300x300, 16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lUE0rqRqZmM
strongerbyscience.com/its-time-to-end-this-nonsense-high-bar-vs-low-bar-squatting/
strongerbyscience.com/high-bar-and-low-bar-squatting-2-0/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Low bar will not build legs more than high bar and front squats.

You use more posterior chain in low bar squats. It is not a quad dominant movement.

>unironically squatting lolbar

this. squat is not a hamstring exercise. its beyond me why you would modify the squat as to include hammies. do you purposefully only close bench to get more triceps involvement when you want to work your chest?
do whatever you want, but if you want to train your quads, high bar squat or front squat till your core is on fire, and then finish your quads off with hacksquats until you cant but crawl out of the gym. look up how tom platz worked his legs
5x5 my fucking ass. what a bunch of clowns here

I dont want to train my quads, I want to train my lower body.

post legs

if 5x5 is a meme, what is your squat

>Why would you modify the squat to include hammies
I do lowbar plus diddlies every leg day because I'm a hamstringlet from sitting in a chair for most of my life

high bar and front squat, and deadlift conventional + snatch grip.
good morning and glute ham raises. there is no reason to low bar squat unless you compete. none whatsoever. except for bragging rights about how much more you squat, of course.

So wait? instead of doing a compound excercise that recruits ALL muscles I have to do isolation excercises?

HMMMMMMMMM....

Free Shkreli

it trains the hamstrings more than high bar, but it still hits your quads the most

what else than squatting recruits all muscles brah

>isolation exercises
whatever, good luck with your low bar squat

>why would you modify an exercise to use more muscle mass

exactly! this dude thinks the low bar has to be performed with 500+lbs and a forward lean layne norton style.

every legs thread should have this video posted

youtube.com/watch?v=lUE0rqRqZmM

>there is no reason to low bar squat
>just do these four other exercises instead

Attached: 1512902772066.png (679x769, 58K)

> dont lowbar
> oh btw, you gotta add these excercises to compensate for the missing muscles you recruit in high bar

strongerbyscience.com/its-time-to-end-this-nonsense-high-bar-vs-low-bar-squatting/
strongerbyscience.com/high-bar-and-low-bar-squatting-2-0/
mandatory reading
tl;dr dont low bar squat unless you compete. and even then, high bar squat until 6-8 weeks before your competition and switch to low bar

get away from the rippletard mindset, do you seriously think you engage your hamstrings as much during lowbar as you would doing RDL or glute ham raises?

post legs

>samefagging
try them out for a few weeks and see how you respond. its not like you cant keep squatting low bar in the meanwhile.
if low bar feels more natural than high or front squat, then there you go. but outright dismissing exercises you never tried because of some backward dogmatic reasoning is short-sighted, as is neglecting hamstrings