Why are so many celebitries vegan/vegetarian?

happycow.net/vegtopics/famous?page=1

Attached: evans.gif (245x320, 1.55M)

Access to unlimited steroids and ready-made food , plus handy dandy moral grandstanding

Virtue signaling

A plant based diet is healthier than your average McDonald's lifestyle.

Because vegetables are nutritious and delicious when cooked right.

Plenty of protein in broccoli, nuts, seeds, beans, etc.

Personally I also eat fish so I'm not really a veggie, but I think people overstate the "muh protein" issue.

judeo pedo globo homo agenda

The new fad to increase their popularity

they just pretend to do it to please their jew overlords and trick normies into thinking it's good for them
i find it impossible not to eat meat. vegetables and fish is like throwing little branches into a big fire and i'm starving 50 minutes after eating while a land animal product based lunch can keep me full and without hunger for 2 days

I need 200g of protein a day to maintain. How many pounds of broc should I eat to get this daily?

>I need 200g of protein a day to maintain.
Wrong

I'm 230 lbs. In any case even if I only needed 100g a day as your typical skelly vegan, it would still be 8 pounds of it a day.

Here you go. Use pea protein powder if you need more.

Attached: 1503774713588.jpg (850x1202, 107K)

Oh sweet thanks, I'll just start eating 12.5 lbs of potatoes a day. I'm actually convinced vegans don't exist and these threads are just trolls larping as people with eating disorders.

>eats over 200g of protein a day
>others have the eating disorder

I guarantee you look like shit.

post pics fatty.

But who was tofu, seitan, tempeh, beans, chickpeas, peas, hummus, peanut butter, nuts etc. And I could go on. You dont have to eat only potatoes and Im sure as fuck you dont need 200g of protein either. Having said that, it would be definitely possible to get 200g of proteins from vegan sources

>all proteins are the same
you should start eating jello and hair

Attached: CRON-O-Meter 2014-12-08 02-31-16.png (746x1409, 128K)

They don’t.

Attached: 8A4618FB-F767-43E9-9E7D-8E277EF1D6C0.jpg (618x584, 134K)

Just get in my 6 lbs of tofu or 22 lbs of watercress lmfao. You people have to be trolling and all these threads are satire.

Fun stuff tho.

>eating 50-70 grams of fat to get ~20 of subpar quality protein is reasonable

Attached: 1519790406948.png (954x535, 187K)

Learn to cook, retards.