This is Chad Johnson on January 1st, 2016

This is Chad Johnson on January 1st, 2016.

Attached: 1517443729422.png (600x400, 323K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/po5B_elq7p8
youtube.com/watch?v=M957dACQyfU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This is Chad Johnson on March 10th 2016.

My question for you, Veeky Forums: is he natty?

Attached: 1513729735402.png (600x400, 314K)

Could easily be, he alreaddy lifted in first pic. Cutting and having a pump with good lighting can change you 360 degrees

>360 degrees
he would be right back where he started then you dumb retard

>traps, wrists, forearms

>being this new

I CANT believe You Haven't HEARD of thiIS meme!

How new?

If that progress really is from January to March then no, he's not even close to natty.

the highest androgen receptor areas are the ones he's lacking in the most, so would really doubt he was on anything "non-natty." maybe some grey area cutting agents (clen et al)

Attached: 738F2045-128A-4A5B-BAD9-F0BCFBAB4157.png (800x820, 267K)

XD!

But dat dere vascularity!

Lol being this fucking delusional.

woW HOWWWWWWWWWW have you not heard of this meme XDDD

>not knowing this meme

Seems like you guys are the newfags

Chad Johnson is black

Vascularity is genetic , I knew a 15 year old weightlifter with sick veins all over, he was not even that big. I said how come ure so vascular, he mentioned it was in his family his dad had them too and he didnt even lifti

Lol being this deceived by angles, pushing out his stomach, posture (intentional kyphosis in pic 2), lighting, flexing, and two and a half months of serious cutting.

Traps and forearms are p good indicators he wasn't on anything anabolic, their size didn't change significantly in any way. You can look at his arms/delts/chest in first pic and tell he already lifted prior and was just high BF.

believe what you want tho, doesn't mean dick to me

>LMFAO falling for this Bait !

Depends on what you define as natural

He's using something you can't buy over the counter.

It is impossible for a natural to cut down like that without looking like a skeleton

This is pretty much how you look like a natty if you bulk. I'm in the same shit, bench, squat and deadlift going up like crazy, but I must wear XL shirts to cover my small gut. Women don't mind and just think I'm a big guy (for them), but I still prefer leaner aesthetics. Slowly getting lean right now.

Obvious roids, don't be stupid with your e-stats Veeky Forums

Post body.

No, three months is way too little time. 100% not natty

>Not linking Chad slaying these nu-males
youtu.be/po5B_elq7p8

Attached: 1520080646716.jpg (490x554, 36K)

>half of that dude protein would like
>not have a chance

Can someone please post the pic of Connor where he looks like shit and then gets a pump, leans forward and changes lighting and looks good

>5
wow you guys are actually completely missing his joke. His post was completely ironic. I didn't even intend to post in this thread until I saw that.

>those delts
Not a single ounce of nattyness

Attached: body.png (880x942, 1.45M)

also this one, its the same day. Shitty light + no pump vs excellent light + pump

Attached: murphju.png (1046x896, 1.43M)

Dont know whos trolling who anymore with this specific meme. The one posting 360 is a troll, the one responding with retard is also a troll, and the ones responding to the “retard” with its an old meme are also trolling

You could also be trolling

youtube.com/watch?v=M957dACQyfU
Entire video proving that yeah something like this can basically be done the same day

Holy shit i know Chad. Everyone hated him and picked on him in high school. He attacked someone with brass knuckles

Everyone's being ironic at this point
What the fuck is going on

He used steroids in high school

I hope this was a reverse bait

>the virgin liar
>the chad bully

It's a bait chain.

imagine being this stupid