Daily reminder that the squat is a female exercise

Daily reminder that the squat is a female exercise

Attached: 1519509433241.jpg (1080x1292, 127K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=tDVNM9Yto7E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Daily reminder that that is a braphog

What a poorly shaped ass, if you're going to make a claim about something being a female exercise, at least post a picture of a girl that appears to do them

>t.cardiobunny

Same bitch, bitch

Attached: 1503810745735.jpg (352x540, 32K)

m.youtube.com/watch?v=tDVNM9Yto7E

Femine as fuck I can almost smell the estrogen

Same bitch again

>b-but this olympic lifting former world champion squats
There are guys that are into figure skating too, doesn't make it any less of a female exercise

Attached: 1495639714625.jpg (613x768, 146K)

No quads, sad ass and non-existent hams. Not sure what you're trying to prove aside from me being right

Attached: Screenshot_20180318-173102.jpg (1439x759, 213K)

fucking kek

>soy boys are acting like anna nystrom isnt an absolute goddess

Attached: 1502365505448.jpg (738x742, 38K)

except you're wrong you fucking fag
the squat was invented by strongman in the 16th century

>a man invented the exercise so it can't be for females

Attached: 1491570833950.jpg (194x211, 8K)

Jesus Christ you're arguments are shit, I'm impressed

Says the one with chicken legs and a flat arse.

fpbp
>88
SIEG BRAAAAAAAAP

>you're
u're*, ftfy

Phone posting at work, autocorrect isn't as bad as not addressing an argument and deflecting :^)

Define "female exercise"

No need to strawman so hard

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPsnnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

op is proof stephen hawking is still alive

What exactly did he mean by this

what the benis

Attached: 1521412591612.jpg (793x786, 54K)

>being this new

Looks like the Rippleboi gang is here already :) Welcome

that's a nice brapper

Attached: brraaaaappppp.jpg (625x415, 314K)

Attached: KoFuXqm.gif (500x364, 146K)

Working the glutes promotes the most natural testosterone and growth hormone development out of any muscle group. Not squating means you don't want gains.

lork moar

please explain what a "female exercise" is or how any exercise is strictly "for females"?

It raises estrogen.

well the squat doesn't do that mate. in fact, no exercise does that.

It does.

Daily reminder that she is made for BBC

nope
her ass is too small

well show me scientific proof or else you're just lying

Of course, all white women are

Stop feeding the troll.