Anybody ever done a tough mudder before? I thought it might be fun...

Anybody ever done a tough mudder before? I thought it might be fun, but I see a lot of fat people and women in the pictures of the races. Is it actually difficult or is just a thing people do for funzies?

Attached: vs-primary-1200x630.jpg (1200x630, 195K)

No but I once gave a fat chick a rim job at a music festival, that's pretty close to being a tough mudder.

degenerate

Attached: gas.jpg (904x711, 264K)

>he doesn't want to do an event that hot women also participate in

I've done it OP
It's however difficult you want to make it.
They spin it as a whole community effort thing, help everyone else and they'll help you out.
It's like 10 miles and there's no time limit; you can skip obstacles if you want but you may as well try them out.
Weather can impact how fun it actually is.
If you want a challenge you could always try and do it really fast or whatever.
Ultimately its an effective money grab glorified muddy marathon that anyone who hasn't been sat down the 3 months before will ace and anyone who has will pass through slowly.

Where do you think you are?

Attached: Animal+crossing+new+vegas_37391a_6546146.jpg (1200x695, 118K)

I like it. There are different levels of it. The lowest level is tough for couch potatoes, and leads them to pushing themselves. But there are more difficult courses that I doubt 99% of Veeky Forums would even get 1/2 way through before giving up.

I did one years back with some friends, all of varying fitness levels. I didn't train at all and kind of cramped up really bad 6 miles in for 2 miles or so which sucked.

Some things to consider are:
Depending on the attendance, they will release people in waves, but slow people will ultimately accumulate. There will be bottlenecks that you won't be able to just run or push through without coming off as a huge ass.

To avoid those I would try and get one of the earliest wave releases. This is where you will see the most fit individuals generally as well.

If you shit everyday, I would recommend shitting before the event. Limited occupancy toilets with huge lines. You can piss off the trails most places.

If your intention is to do it with some cute girls I would probably hang back and let some waves pass until I saw some cute girls, then try and join their group. The 'everyone is a team' environment made camaraderie levels super high so could easily do this. My group of dudes were hanging around some cute girls until it became apparent they were going suuuper slow for the one fat chick in the group.

>Tough Mudder

I was thinking about getting a 1918 USMC Uniform, a dummy 1903 Springfield and running the mudder in it with the gas mask on

Attached: Marines Removing Bratswurst.jpg (286x350, 31K)

They're fun. I've done several now and I'm doing one next weekend. It's not very challenging, but it's a good time.

Plenty of other, similar races too.

Spartan races are fun and you get a shiny little metal.

>Local autist terrorizes Tough Mudder event before being shot by police

If Im the local autist than wouldn't they be expected such a thing from me?

Climb 110 stories on the stair stepper in full firefighter turnout gear on September 11th if you want to do some hard shit you faggot. I did it last year with a group of my fire buddies. Better than any faggot mudding event

It's a meme exercise to make 40+ white collar workers feel vaguely masculine

Pretty much what everyone else said. Definitely go for an earlier start time if you want to push yourself and move fast. Tons of cute girls there. If you haven't done 10 miles of trail running/jogging in a day before you'll be pretty tired at the end though. Also like 3/4 of the obstacles are basically ninja warrior crazy pull-up shit, so your arms will be blasted at the end. Oh, definitely wear shoes you are willing to throw away after. Because they will be fucked at the end and considering how much crawling in the mud you do some knee sleeves might be worth it.

You pay them hundreds of dollars and get Instagram pictures and at shirt

Join the Army and go to ranger school and do the darby queen if you want to do some hard shit you faggot. Better than any faggot firefighter civilian fun run.

t.faggot who is pissed because I dissed his tough mudder race

No, I just hate princess ass firefighters who never fail to show up and wine "what about me", whenever they can every time someone wants do demonstrate literally anything
>in b4 your a cop, I'm not

If women can do it, you know its easy.

Who is the girl on the right?

Sara Sampaio

My gf

It won't be difficult unless you have no upper body strength or try for a time limit.
I did one, and it was fun. Went with some coworkers and didn't really try to go too fast (the one I was at also hosed down pretty much every inch of the course).
Had a good time, some of the obstacles were fun, and we got a free beer afterwards and they had live music and food.
Don't treat it as a physical challenge, more just a physical experience.

Stupid meme bullshit.

and these lame ass bitches actin all tough. gtfouta here

Attached: 1518832752777.jpg (1024x576, 96K)

i only did a though mother....

when you now what i mean...

Attached: latest[1].jpg (219x224, 8K)

It's a piece of cake if you're even moderately in shape; it's just overhyped and more of a gimmick than anything. Don't get me wrong it was fun to do with friends but I wouldn't spend that kind of money on it again

Join the British Army and do the Trailwalker 100 mile ultra or Lanyard 40 mile tab with full battle rattle. Really good (a.k.a Ghurka) teams do Trailwalker in about 12-14 hours, really good teams do Lanyard in around 9. They always pick a fucking bastard of a route, they had to cancel one because people were literally getting blown off of mountains.

Christ they're hot

Well, they'd only know you are the local autist after shooting you with you wearing a gas mask and all.

do it bro and have fun, beat the fatties

3>4>2>1

4>3>2>1