Do you even Gaston mog?

I hear you cucks are into "mogging" now? Heh. Did you forget about the King of Public Moggings, or did you bury him from your memory in trauma? Heh. You should.

For you see, Gaston is the amog to mog all mogs. He is the king, and you will never match him.

What's that you say?
>b-but it's all j-just stuffing and f-fluff
Ho ho ho ho ho... ah, son. What's the matter? Afraid he'll... steal your girl?

youtube.com/watch?v=W3bp59Eci_0

Nay, he is fitter. He is better. He is mogger. Bow to your moglord, ever reigning.

Attached: Gaston - the amog to end all mogs.jpg (3715x2089, 858K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hNUbpn__fTE
hollywoodreporter.com/news/disney-world-gaston-actor-dead-806834
cbsnews.com/news/devon-staples-man-killed-shooting-firework-off-head-thought-it-was-a-dud-mom-says/
youtu.be/QU-75sWKS7k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>1inch ROM

>No one mogs like Gaston

>Mfw my new goal is to lift enough to mog Gaston when my gf and I visit Disneyland

Attached: Ayyy.jpg (480x270, 22K)

The guys they cast as the Gaston park character would ideally be early 30’s instead of 20 year olds.

The original Gaston actor in all those youtube vids blew his own head off while goofing around with fireworks at home.

I just got a bj on spaceship earth from my disney character performer gf over spring break ama

>tfw Gaston will never mog me

Attached: 1493805448215.jpg (388x474, 25K)

I believe the words you're looking for are "wow" followed by "thank you".

youtube.com/watch?v=hNUbpn__fTE

Heh. Put her there, son, I'd like to shake your hand. Oh oh, is my grip too firm? Sorry little guy.

Attached: willingly mogged.jpg (2048x1366, 448K)

I'd makeout with him right then are there if he flashed me that look, kids around be damned.
[spoiler]no homo [/spoiler]

Attached: Screenshot_20180318-222622.png (1080x1080, 982K)

i think the reason was because a couple years ago one of them fucking died

hollywoodreporter.com/news/disney-world-gaston-actor-dead-806834

Kekkkkk

I used to work at Disney World. Every guy that plays a character is gay.

Facts, I know a guy who slept with aladdin

Anyone know how tall he is? Gotta know if there's any hope in being able to mog him.

No hope mate he ded

They don't hire under 6'1 for most Prince roles

yeap

cbsnews.com/news/devon-staples-man-killed-shooting-firework-off-head-thought-it-was-a-dud-mom-says/

J U S T

Ahh too bad. We're now all eternally mogged in the spiritual world.

There was a list of all the characters and height requirements for who will play them (an image) and gaston is the tallest at 5'11".
Smallest was some fuckboi i never heard of called terrance he's like 5'3" wtf?
Also Gaston was listed in the villians? I don't really think trying to save your village from a beast and slaying mad puss makes you a villain.
Anyway would someone post the pic?

Attached: 1511229114054.jpg (641x556, 52K)

Same as air force pilots (so I hear)

It was stabbing the beast in the back that made him full villain. Until then he was 100% just another chad

>implying that you're tall enough to mog gaston

Attached: 1515642092736.jpg (737x601, 226K)

I don't remember the scene exactly, but the beast was a 7 foot tall fanged monster, you don't just let a monster threaten your town because he's too dumb to be facing you.

Gaston wears 5" heels so it's not every fair.

Wrong way around. They don't hire over 6'3 (in Australia at least)

>its just stuffing and fluff
>it's just his boots
Ho ho ho ho... did you even watch the videos boy?

Lock up your daughters and your gay sons this shit is ridiculous
youtu.be/QU-75sWKS7k

Fucks braphogs like Gaston

Walks around in Chad clogs like gaston

Usaf doesn't look for underweight and overly tall pilots because of the size of the cockpit. Too light and the ejection from the seat can f*ck you up. And too tall, well flying would be uncomfortable.

>he feeds off his moggees, growing larger and larger until he controls all of the realm
He must be stopped, somebody sacrifice gandy, sean opry, and hu bing all together

i wasnt allowed to apply for pilot cos of my height lol

YOU FUCKED UP THE RHTHYM

he ded