Lifting 10 years, still weak and skinny, I feel lost

176cm 67kg 4x5 120kg dead, 110kg squat, 80kg bench

I've been working out for 10 years, I'm 30, and I should be lifting much more and I should be much bigger for all the time I've put in. I've done mostly SS and Lyle McDonald bulking routine variations.

First you guys tell me I'm weak and to just do strength training

Then you tell me to just eat more

Then I post a pic of my bloated belly and you tell me stop eating so much

Then you tell me to do nSun's 4 day workout

Then you tell me I'm not weak.

I just have no fucking clue what to do anymore.

Halp.

Attached: help pls.png (188x405, 206K)

Other urls found in this thread:

menshormonalhealth.com/normal-testosterone-levels.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

+300 - 400 calorie bulk, do some intermediate strength program with some hypertrophy assistance. sleep. thats literally it

Maybe you just have shit genes

>10 years to be dyel
>muh bloated belly i eat sooo much
>literal novice numbers but im not weak
Being this delusional user, just commit sudoku, you aint gonna make it

Tkaking advice from Veeky Forums. Kys

So you eat enough to be fat, alright.
What do you eat though?
Chicken breast and broccoli or chocolate and fries?
If you legit have a good diet and have been lifting hard for 10 years I'd either give up or look into chemical help; maybe you've got criminally low T or something

>mixed grip and gloves on not even a 2 pl8 diddy

Attached: 1495867759059.png (740x982, 101K)

>176cm
>67kg

Found your problem, maybe if you actually decided to eat something you would get stronger.

I'm 7cm taller than you and 30kg heavier, food is the answer my dude.

This. Your main problem, OP, is that you are a fucking pussy. That's it.

sorry but with 10 years wasted like that you truly arent going to make it

Attached: C08AsvAVIAEp13q.jpg (1280x1920, 283K)

I eat a highly proteinergic diet. 1000 calorie smoothie every day with fruit and veg and creatine and whey, usually have a burger and fries or chicken breast or turkey breast, lots of lentils, chili, stuff like that.

20+15+15

William.... Stalk? Eeeya bulla true God

ICF 5x5. Do it

Have you tried not being a pussy though?

I was under the impression that I needed to do more hypertrophy and more volume at lower weight, given that I am not getting any bigger muscles but just getting a fatter belly as I gain weight.

You know you're supposed to eat AND lift more, not stop all sports when you start bulking and stop bulking when you do sports

I'm 6'0 61kg
20y in 2 months I gained 5kg

Did you forget to eat it been 10 years

Attached: 1520496677008.gif (600x331, 2.28M)

I eat these fuckers at least 2-3 times a week, and I put cocoa in my oats every morning.

What's wrong with chocolate and fries?

Attached: IMG_6913[1].jpg (1600x1200, 315K)

It's just empty calories.
I love fried potato more than any other food, but I acknowledge it's pure garbage for my body

5x5 is high volume high weight, ICF has plenty of accessories. Probably too many but if you can keep up to it you’ll make gains

How is it any more "empty" than pasta, rice or bread?

Huh gee thanks never thought of that

Attached: 1467145337666.jpg (400x398, 44K)

Attached: HARGAINER.jpg (314x531, 23K)

Did he tell you to eat pasta, rice and bread instead? Fucking retard. Stop making excuses for being a pussy.

Attached: 1456116884916.jpg (396x395, 60K)

check your testosterone levels at a lab
training with low levels is a waste of time

I already know my levels.

Around 16 nmol/L total T, down from about 23 nmol/L a couple years ago.

That is within the normal range, but on the low side.

Am I gonna make it?

kek you have the test levels of my grandma

menshormonalhealth.com/normal-testosterone-levels.html
what are your free test levels?
how high is estradiol?

No. Go to endocrinologist/low t clinic and start treatment.

What the fuck are these empty calories that I keep hearing about? Calories must come from proteins, carbs and fats

SS is great routine for strength, and for your weight you're doing pretty good in terms for lifts.
However, there are a few things to take care of:
1) Never take any actual advice from this place. Take any advice you do take with the biggest fucking grain of salt you can possibly imagine (including what i'm writing here). Most of these fags don't even go to the gym.

2) Im sorry but you have to eat more but of the right stuff. Potatoes and oats are high carb food (What some people call empty calories)
but in terms of protein/carb ratio they lack. This would probably explain your "belly".
Eat more meat, greek yoghurt, muschrooms high protein stuff with fats. Don't worry about the cals in the beginning just get the protein in.

3) Introduce more high volume/aerobic exercises in. It doesn't always have to be more curls (but if you like isolation exercises go for it). Things like pullups, dips, pushups do wonders. Try things like rowing for HIIT OR go running a little for cardio. Whatever fits your schedule.
Hope this helps and don't give up! Making it doesn't involve what others think of you, rather what you see yourself achieving.

Attached: 1493101799118.jpg (2048x1536, 736K)

what's your progressive overload, 1gram a week?

no but seriously, it's obviously a combination of these;
>no progressive overload/ not tracking lifts
>no routine
>shit consistency
>no eating enough

I don't know what to tell you. You're not gonna get stronger like this. I mean, shit, my calves look bigger than your quads and I've been lifting for like 6 months

You just have bad genetics :^)

Try 3x8 traditional. Looks like you are doing a deadlift there with 80kg? Im being generous and including the bar. Lying gets you nowhere m80

>67kg
>taller than 5’5
Eat more and do SS you twink shit

>You tell me
A 30 year old man following anonimous advice from a Buhtanese wicker weaving forum. Thats your problem right there.

Learn to read lad, he never said he wasn't weak

>you tell me
>you tell me
what about buying an actual lifting book instead of following the "advices" of random DYEL on an internet chinese cartoon forum

this can't be real r-right?

Other people lift more than you because they put more weight on the bar. Simple as that.

Everyone is always looking for a "reason" as to why they haven't made gains. It must be diet related. Genetic limits. Sleep schedule. Unique body type... People WISH they had an excuse. They post these threads with genuine hope that someone will give them a reasonable sounding excuse that you haven't considered yet. Something that will allow you to pat yourself on the back and tell yourself "I did the best I could".

The truth?

You didn't put more weight in the bar.

You have had literally hundreds of gym sessions in the past 10 years where you COULD and SHOULD have added weight to the bar.

But you didn't. You felt the same feeling you felt the previous time in your muscles. You felt the "burn" at the same rep count. You convinced yourself that your muscles would somehow 'adapt' and grow bigger by doing something your muscles are already capable. You did not push past the limit. You did not force extended TUT during a failing rep, caused by asking more of your body than it was capable of... You did not force your body to adapt.

You simple did not try hard enough.

In other words: he needs to stop being such a pussy.

>the eternal lanklet
m8 dirty bulk

those numbers are intermediate

It's actually probably the opposite. Going to the gym going balls to the wall every time for 10 years strength training, instead of doing more periodisation and working within his limits to grow muscle and not just exhaust his CNS.

No. It's about not being a fucking pussy. This is a man who wears gloves and mixes his grip to deadlift 120kg, remember. He's not willing to go beyond his comfort (otherwise known as being a pussy). That is the problem here.

Actually, that's 80kg in his pic. So he wears gloves and uses mixed grip to deadlift 1.5plates. Consider what kind of man he is.

you can both go get fucked. i might be weak, might be skinny af but i put in a better effort week in, week out then both of you, i am sure of that.

No, you don't. I know you don't. Man the fuck up. Quit being a pussy, because you definitely are one. That is your problem and has been your problem for 10 fucking years. Have some god damned humility at this point and do something about yourself.

>not performing all your excercises until you're completly unable to move the weight and your muscles tremble
>Quit being a pussy
choose one

Still making excuses, whining like a woman about how hard you worked despite not seeing any results.

thanks for the (You) but I'm not OP. why so angry? it makes you sound even more retarded than necessary.

Dude, relax. Nobody is angry here.

Empty calories are a bit of a meme, but it typically means food that's high in calories but low in micronutrients

Obviously not if you look like that and have intermediate tier lifts after TEN FUCKING YEARS
I looked better than you in high school and I was a 130lb king of manlets who couldn't bench 1pl8

No way, dude. That's very much numbers someone just starting to work out more seriously would have.

>eat more
>lift more
>sleep more

That didn't work?

>your form is bad
>you have low testosterone
>you aren't actually pushing yourself

Attached: KKLap0I.jpg (600x621, 143K)

Did this retard just call all carb heavy foods basically empty calories?

Unironically GOMAD until you're 185 lbs.

or lack of fatigue management. it's hard to judge but i mean it's possible that OP is going balls to the wall every time because muh "no pain, no gain". do that frequently enough and you hamstring yourself.

This...look at the diaz bros. Skinny fat but killer cardio chin boxing n bjj

Sure, but i imagine after 10 years of that kind of effort, he would have other problems by now.

Marfan babies lol

I'm fucking 171cm and 82kg and I have abs with good lighting.
what the fuck are you eating OP?

Pants-on-head retarded circuit training routines see far more gains in a few months than OP has seen in years.

The problem is OP thinks there is some kind of participation award for just turning up and doing the same low-weight, high volume exercises for years. I'd bet that he thinks doing 5x5 means doing 5 sets of his working weight, and then getting all tuckered out from the volume.

This, and i'd bet OP just isnt trying on the first 3

Empty is an absolute state, and YOU'RE in an absolute sate (State of stupidity)

>doing the same low-weight, high volume exercises for years
This was my problem for years. Focused more on volume than intensity. I've lowered my volume significantly lately and still get sore because I'm simply pushing myself harder. Also, gotta eat big to get big. Increasing your calories is a tough habit to form but so so so important.

Attached: e2f.png (500x375, 239K)

Your stats are pretty identical to mine except I deadlift a bit more and squat a bit less. (You're also 2" taller.)
Main advice is to mix in sets with 10-20 reps on some days and get you some more hypertrophy. If you stick to 5 reps you should probably increase the amount of sets and also the rest in between so you can do them properly.
Exchange one exercise for another to get a slightly different angle, other stabilizing muscles, and larger/smaller ROM, to get some variation. Don't need a new program, just try something different every now and then.
Also make sure you get enough protein and micros. GOMAD worked best for me. Besides that we lost the genetic lottery and huge strong muscles isn't for us. After any roids wear off you will eventually slide back to your genetic ceiling, with a sense of loss in the process.

I agree that commonly people don't put in as much effort as they could. There are a few people that overdo it though. Just because it's uncommon doesn't mean it's not possible. So I'm gonna be a bit contrarian here.
I have to admit that I was so caught up in "muh muscle failure" that I pushed all my sets to the point where I was so fatigued that I couldn't complete the last rep. And I mean with the utmost willpower and ego couldn't move the weight anymore.
Needless to say my head against the wall approach didn't work out that well.
So when I took a step back and left a 2-3 reps in the tank I suddenly made more progress. Knowing this it's still common for me to feel like a workout is wasted if I don't exhaust myself on the last set of every exercise.
So I empathize with OP provided he really does put in as much effort as he claims.

David?

Do drop sets until failure.
Focus on form and progressive overload.
Eat more.

>until you're completly unable to move the weight and your muscles tremble
This is how people who don't know How to work out think. You're not supposed to burn yourself out 100% every time, you retard. You go to the gym to BUILD UP your strength and endurance not TEST it.
You shouldnt make your goal to get sore and beaten up. Your goal should be to get stronger. You do that by working within your limit and progressing consistently

>176cm 67kg
Eat.more.for.FUCKS.SAKE!

Bulking isn't a fucking meme, sure, you built extra fat, but this shit is necessary. I wonder how you could went 10 fucking years without think about this even once.

Sure. But my point was that that's the mentality that's touted by people who supposedly know how to get big and strong. And it's further ingrained by people who tell others to "stop being a pussy". The idea that if you don't grow you just don't want it bad enough.