Reminder that in order to truly make it you have to leave Veeky Forums

Reminder that in order to truly make it you have to leave Veeky Forums

Attached: sJP1fZY.jpg (2086x2186, 533K)

But I just got here

Attached: 555ded91088889075.jpg (480x480, 41K)

That guy got a gf, left Veeky Forums and lost all his gains

it should take like 3 visits max to realise how fucked a place this is. it is not based in reality at all. That said there are some good parts, for the most part people are generally pretty sound but the beliefs and shit are terriblé

b... but I think im in love with Veeky Forums

Attached: unknown-1.png (1600x1561, 2.17M)

Isn't he only like 5 feet "tall"?

>6 years of lifting
>Reached 1/2/3/4 after 3 years of lifting
>Still browsing fit for the past 5 years

Okay i guess i neber made it lol

Attached: 1110-1_275x275.png (275x275, 35K)

Natty ? I can't tell anymore

Yea you should leave.Anyone with sense knows that when the losers from/pol started stirring shit up on here that it was a fucked board.

Where did those face gains come from? Roids? But he doesn't look roided. He went from a 4 to an 8

Attached: 1491491511014.jpg (500x462, 36K)

Haircut, skincare and lower bf%.

what about those jaw gains?

As long as he looks good it doesn't matter

>Reached 1/2/3/4 after 3 years of lifting
Do you have a bone wasting disease?

I'd say angle and lighting

Actually no, he used. But his body is achievable natty.

Isn't this kind of shit for 3 years? Looks good but no where near as good as some anons here

Honestly it's toxic as hell but its ridiculously entertaining. I love it.

If I were to summarise fit in one image

Attached: 1520838742449.png (468x854, 397K)

It's honestly the perfect body it's what majority of people want

But I like it here.

Post body and stats

Honestly I had my best body browsing fit, the constant insecurity and wanting more made me go to the gym religiously. I left for 1.5 years, worked full time, got gf but I just started comibg back a little more and I am becoming more motivated to surpass my old self - I occassionally see myself on goal body threads which is a nice motivation boost too.

perfect

Can you post your old peak?

I wouldn’t mind but I want to be anonymous for awhile longer since I feel it’s more motivating for other anons

I used to have horrible insecurity a year ago and through a shit ton of therapy and self work I got rid of it. But fit has been fueling it lately. Mainly guys talking about how they bang tons women in relationships and married. Also saying how ruthless and whorish women are no matter how nice and good they are etc. fucks with my head mane. I know it's fucking Veeky Forums and I shouldn't take this shit seriously. Fucks with my trust issues that I already have trouble on. Maybe I should stop being a beta and should be able to handle this site cus I love it

You DO realize that most of them are making up shit and lying, right?

Attached: lying on the Internet.jpg (366x720, 37K)

fuck off adie you roided up manlet, you were never impressive lol

Yeah man. On an intellectual level I know that but deep down I think about it. Holy fuck I'm being a beta

>Holy fuck I'm being a beta

The first step is realization, user. And you've done that.

Now do something about it.

Yeah I have done plenty about it in the past. Just can feel the anxiety creeping back up again

He lost some BF and got a haircut that suits his face better.

What ever happened to ennui?

Me too. It scares me.

This. It's orders of magnitude now entertaining than /r/fitness. I really enjoy the Xpill threads, where X is the meme food most recently alleged to increase test.

Breathe, user. It sounds like you're on the right path. Learn, work hard, grow, improve, and move on. We're all gonna make it.

if you bang a lot of whores, you're going to think all women are whores.

whores and tradfus exist in a fairly balanced ecosystem

for a lot of people theres a totally different world outside their Veeky Forums broadcasting device

t. manlet

we're all gonna make it brah

This guy posted a while back about those photos.

He got sick or broke something I forgot. But he didn't have a choice losing his gains. The skinny photos are of him recently after bulking from skelly mode due to illness.

Unless I got it backwards.