So apparently you don't include your bodyweight in lifts

I have been incuding my bodyweight of 80kg in all my lifts so when someone asked what my squat was I said 120kg because 90kg + 30kg is 120kg.

Is this true? I always thought you guys were DYELS as fuck when saying you bench like less than plates when I do 2 plates for reps with my BW.

Attached: pepe.png (400x400, 96K)

Nah bro your doin good. You must curl alot lmao

if you are gonna lie why especifically add your bodyweight?, just get creative and say something impressive, a 120kg squat is shit

You don't fucking include bodyweight in your lifts. Not including the bar is a meme , but including bodyweight is retarded

Wat

Attached: CANT_WAKE_UP.jpg (214x200, 15K)

Nice bait
Also 120kg squat is still shit

>including the bar
May as well include the weight of the rack as well

Mate you need to include the weight of the earth because you're pushing against it.

fuark

Do you honestly think people can only OHP five pounds or something?

If you OHP just the bar, how heavy are you lifting, 0 kg?

Well obviously you include the weight of your arms

So when you bulk all your lifts go up?

Are you 80kg or 90kg

Also 30kg squat is beginners first day in gym tier

You are being trolled. You always add body weight to your lifts.

E.g. If you weigh 60kg and you squat with 10kg plates aside you can say you squat 80kg (You don't count the bar).

>count your own body that your not really lifting
>don't count the 20kg physical bar that you are actually lifting

how will he ever recover from this

You're actually not lifting the bar when you squat, it's simply resting on your back. Thats the reason you don't count the bar.

Bait but on the off chance you arent, OP is a huge brainlet

Attached: 1518908718085.png (1300x2000, 288K)

>A 20kg object that is also carrying weights
>simply resting on your back

now this is starting to make sense to me. Including the bar is retarded

this but unironically

I've been lifting since early January and I'm past your squat 'record' LMAO

The weights are pushing the bar down so you count them. The bar isn't actually technically being lifted.

You lift more than 30kg? Congrats on taking 3 months to get to where we all started from

If you OHP just the bar you should stop taking up Chad's bar time and pick up some dumbells

SAD

Do you guys calculate your maxes with respective gravity to your location? Here we have 9,8302m/s^2, so my dl max is actually 381 lbs. Further south it would only be 379,8.

no but I do weigh my biceps and include it

>especifically

120kg, brainlet

In terms of physics that's correct, but no, you only include the weight of the bar and the weights when someone asks you about your lifts.

I would be at 220 kg squats according to that logic, but that would put me in the top 0.005% in the world in terms of strength, so obviously that isn't the case, so whenever someone asks about my current max, I say 130 kg squats.

>that guy that does 90kg weighted dips

Attached: 1519715748104.jpg (417x480, 29K)

Yes
Deadlifts start at 1 pl8 minimum which is roughly equal to 0

You DO count the body weight. you also include the bar weight as well as the weight of the clothes you wear while lifting.

This

Really any OHP under 100lbs you might as well just use dumbells

>always count the bar
>the bar is apparently 20.9 kg not 20 kg

Fuck man I'm stronger than they thin

what about the ipod and earphones guys

Well no excuse to not use 50lb dumbells either. I'd say anything below 105lbs should stick with dbs for faster progression, and because db ohp is more of a compound lift than bb ohp.
105 is also a convenient one in terms of loading the bar cause lmao 1 35lb plate
>implying anyone considers advice or opinions here

Absolute meme
How can you hear if you're activating your joints right?

>mfw you dont even lift

Attached: file.png (601x584, 390K)

Wh...why would you count your body weight on bench?

Of course it's true I mean there are people who count the weight of the bar when they do bench or over heat press so why not include the total weight you lift when you are squatting.

>tfw I do 90kg lateral raises
Cannonball delts by Summer time