How expensive is your gym membership?

How expensive is your gym membership?

Attached: not a jew.gif (501x585, 11K)

About $30/mo

24 hour fitness, supersport. Bought a 2 year membership at Costco. If I tried to go through the gym directly it would've been 40+/mo.

A dollar a day

5 dollary doos. Just started lifting. It seems alright, a little cheap. There is no mat area tho, don't know where I'm gonna Deadlift today.

$19/month

Dirty ass, smelly gym but it has more or less everything I need. Only downsides are when it's busy it's tough to get the machines/barbells/etc. that I need, and also it closes at 8pm on Saturday/Sunday.

20,000 a term

fuck college man

10k a year. It's at a university for some reason.

$10/mo with an annual fee so it's probably a Jewish trick

heh.

96€ for 6 months
24/7
5 clubs all over the city

About $20 after accounting for annual fees but they call it ((($17)))

Nothing.

H O M E G Y M
O
M
E

G
Y
M

Free, I work at a gym so I get to workout there and at any other gym we have

One is $19.99 a month with sauna, tanning and towel service
The new one is $299/year with sauna, towel, and spray tanning.

it's inclusive with your tuition?
lads... i have to pay an extra $100 dollars A SEMESTER... and it's the fuckin UNI gym
end it all

$52.00 Canadian dollars

I even shopped around and they're all similarly priced.

So the gym fairy just dropped plates on your front door how does that work?

£15.99 or roughly $22

Included in tuition, but it’s $35/month during the summer

19.99/mo with unlimited classes/tanning/guest pass.

Kinda want to find a gym better for oly lifts but considering buying ~1400 in new equipment from Rogue instead.

4 euros/month

$20 a month. My health insurance gives me $180 a year to go to a gym. So $5 a month taking that into account.

A one time payment of about $400.

100€/year for university gyms

750PLN/year, so about 18$/month

t.pain and gain

$10 a month planet fitness

I'm poor

24 a fortnight
5 minute drive
generally pretty empty
only has 1 squat rack and 1 flat bench

the university gym is also 24 a fortnight
has an oly platform
also has multiple squat racks

i'm not sure how keen i am to lift between classes though

It’s free
I go to a community gym and I also work out at my house

Attached: B32DA850-F7BB-4A55-A187-0CC989FC0A8F.jpg (469x500, 21K)

I paid $310 for 3 years at my current gym, so that's about $8.6 per month, which is in Aud so it's only about $6.6 usd. 24 hours, 2 weight rooms, 2 cardio rooms, a pool, huge locker rooms and showers, 6 power racks, 2 flat and incline and decline benches plus a decline bench, tons of benches, a power lifting area. They make all their money by selling tickets to things like yoga classes, pool aerobics classes, boot camps etc which are all way overpriced, so as long as retards keep taking that as bait, guys like me get a pretty sweet deal as long as we just do our own thing.

the shit I have in my homegym totals to about $500

As expensive as I want it to be.

>Just spent $240 on a couple of more DBs
>Nothing

You know how I know your homegym sucks?

Attached: 20180318_141546.jpg (1920x1080, 756K)

you know how I know you're not married?

You're wrong. I actually am LMAO.

30$/semester (yes, that's 6 months)

God bless my university. Shame this is my last month that I can use it. Gonna make some sick gains tho till then

Do you attend Tel Aviv University? Seriously, you're getting fucked.

That's a nice setup user, a bit jelly tbqh. Nice doggo too.

Thank you Satan.

I've seen this setup in another thread, I'm 100% sure. Still, nice setup. How much did it cost, all in all? I'm guessing around 1000$?

He asked about gym memberships
>paying an entrance fee for your own house

$31/month for 3 days a week

Attached: AR 100FROGS.png (900x369, 555K)

I paid $150 total for pic related, a barbell, and a 300lbs set of colored rubber grip Weider weights from a lady my mother worked with who had bought them for her husband but he never used them. Been using those for the last 8 years, so my total gym cost is so far equivalent to $18.75 a year for the last 8 years

Attached: master ICON144.jpg (1000x1000, 66K)

Your wife is awesome

About 17 USD/mo, pretty good for 24/7 gym with 2 squat racks

what gym

30USD/month

the equipment is all full of dust/rust, only the floor is cleaned, no maintenance, some bars are warped.
I don't like it.

$24 a month.
Has 3 lap pools, hot tub, sauna, steam room, indoor running track, 10 power cages, climbing wall, deadlift section, rowing machines, indoor restaurant, and fug ton of dumbbells.
Unless you need a powerlifting gym any other gym in town is a retarded pick since it costs the same except for a "slightly better planet fitness" tier gym

$19.99/month train at all locations.

26.99 + taxes biweekly

McFit in Poland

How much do you think plates cost? People with gym memberships are paying $800 a year on average once you factor in the $40 or more monthly cost plus various hidden fees. You could buy a power cage with every bell and whistle and more plates than you could ever lift for less than a year's cost of gym membership.

You're essentially paying a premium fee and burning money to surround yourself by sweaty grunting men and maybe ogle the occasional pair of tits and ass at your local gym.

The only situation in which having a gym membership is in any way worth it is if your company is footing the bill and it isn't coming out of your pay.

I pay $52.99 for Golds which includes 2hrs of childcare. I'm a full-time single dad so it's the only way that I can go to a gym mon-fri.
I also pay $22.99 for Planet Fitness. It's 24/7 so this is the gym that I go to late at night when my kid is with his mom or my parents. This happens usually at least once a week and gives me an opportunity to tan.

I'm cancelling both memberships in Spring and building a home gym.

I post in occasionally in /HGMR/ threads. Gym used to look like this, got expanded a lot since. Anyways, here's the cost breakdown
>Olympic Weights and barbells (7 and 2 curl)
>15 and 20lb hex DBs
>Light gray mats
$300

>Rack
$400

>More 10lb olympic plates (4)
$80

>Straight 5' bar, tricep bar, kettlebells, and bumpers.
~$200+

>Rest of DBs
~$500+

Basically, building a homegym is an expensive and expensive addiction like crack.

Don't know why picture didn't work.

Attached: g1.jpg (1536x2048, 361K)

Some people pay rent.

darn

How fucking shit was the mother that she didn't even win custody?

look on craigslist you fucking faggot

$20/mo at a Crunch Fitness. Only one squat rack, but it's not often an issue. Plenty of dumbbells (up to 125 pounds or 150 pounds or so), benches (flat and incline), lots of various machines,and huge cardio section with ellipticals, treadmills, and bikes. Plus classes if I want to do Zumba or "yoga sculpt", whatever the fuck that is. Full locker and shower area. And tanning booths, but I've not used those.

And it's a mile from my house. I'm happy with it.

bit over $30, no towels or sauna but it's the best there is nearby that won't cost me an arm and a leg.

>he does have a gym fae to provide him with an entire weightlifting area inside the local rose bush
>he doesn't have centaur lifting bros to discuss their most recent battles and gangrapes with
>he doesn't have a hill giant friend to spot him
>he doesn't have mermen to race laps with in the local sacred pond and wash each other in totally straight and thorough manners
NEVER GONNA MAKE IT

Attached: 1434400102794.jpg (480x360, 36K)

Not him, but I can confirm TAU (Elite) sports center wanted $100 a month + $100 a year for parking. I talked to another salesman and ended up getting a membership for a little over $30 a month. Still haven't figured out what happened there.

Attached: DavidSpade.jpg (2088x1885, 575K)

$63, Norway.

where you from?

$1000/semester after scholarships
I love seminary and Jesus loves me

$199/year. Just found out today they give out amonia too to help you break PRs

Whats the cheapest place ausFags have found? Best ive seen around my area is $10 a week

The gym group?

Gym group
£18 a month

49 bucks a month

Attached: gym.jpg (657x654, 92K)

Poznan?

$33.64 every two weeks.

Fucking steep for a broke uni student with no job but the gym is the largest franchise and they’re littered all across the city. I have a main gym and a fallback 24/hr gym that aren’t too far from me.

>$110/month
Expensive as fuck, extremely jew but extremely nice since it's on the north shore of Chicago where the rich folks live.
It's a great gym though 13 platforms + squat racks, 4 barbell benches, 2 incline barbell benches, a decline, shitload of machines etc. Basically it's a health club, pool, basketball spa(extra) etc included . Only downside are the jews that flood the place and take up the equipment doing 1/256 ROM with their little skull caps on. Then they whine and ask me how many sets I have left when I just start something.

Lol @that smug reddit soyboy question

20/m
Its ghetto but who the fuck goes to the gym for anything other than the weights.

£40 a month. I Had to sign up for a year of it, but I had a good job back then, now I'm broke and can barely afford it. It's the only gym close to me. It's called bannatynes it's alright but not worth the money

Attached: 1499955815464.png (513x598, 389K)

10 bucks a month. Uni gym in developed country YEAH!

12.50$ // month
econofitness

40 bucks a month but they have Rogue racks, prowlers and bumper plates.

Attached: 1521161720553.jpg (500x751, 83K)

0$ because i'm an employee, but it costs 80$ a month otherwise lol

$0, Military base gym, free for active duty, only price i paid was signing my f0kin life away

10+tax/month + few more bucks for yearly fees.
I claim all that and some more on my company, so technically i make 100 or something bucks by getting swollen.