What are some Veeky Forums places where I can take my shirt off around other people...

What are some Veeky Forums places where I can take my shirt off around other people? I need to show off all my gains for maximum mires

Attached: B49fIEo.jpg (1080x1080, 130K)

beach

god i wish i didn't have gyno

>dat indented nipple

Has he had gyno surgery?

hes nowhere big enough to show off like that in public

Become a lifeguard you get mired like fucking insaino

I hate taking my shirt off because I have man tits. I want to go swimming but I'm embarrassed by them. Any tips?

Just be like Frank Yang and walk around Times Square in pink underwear.

Me in the back, I'm the cat lady

Im a lifeguard, we usually wear shirts to identity ourselves. Its mostly a meme that were constantly shirtless. Also sunburn prevention.

it's pretty cringey unless you are surrounded by other shirtless people. so really, the obvious places: beach, pool, maybe exercising in a park on a hot day
probably spend your time better finding properly fitting shirts

What if I'm african? Can I show off the gains?

>shirtless and aesthetic
>cringey

Um no

have you tried not being a nigger? worked for me.

That's cringey af user. When you actually lift it should be obvious, even under T-shirts

That's why I said ALL my gains for max mires. Clothes hide muscles and shreddedness

Live in a 3rd world tropical shithole. It's 40ยบ C in summer and you see a lot of people shirtless on the street

This, American Apparel t-shirts have been a great success for me. Stretchy and fit well.

Pretty sure it means he lost a lot of fat recently.

I dropped 25 lbs and the same thing happens to me

Here in LA there's lots of trails, pretty common to see shirtless runners and hikers

>lothes hide muscles and shreddedness

Or Maybe you should wear size appropriate Tees. It's not 1999 anymore user, no need to wear double xl

He's lifting up an arm you retards.

Even in a good fitting tee you cannot see my naked chest, shoulders or abs. You can see that I lift but not the goods themselves, big difference

He said they wear the shirts for identification you retard. If they were allowed to take them off with the risk of sun burn then then race wouldn't matter. Apply yourself.

Yes because every woman dreams with a roider body, right user?