Remember, it's all in the face. No amount of lifting will help that ugly mug of yours

Remember, it's all in the face. No amount of lifting will help that ugly mug of yours

Attached: bodies.png (1907x1695, 3.05M)

Demoralizing bullshit, kill yourself, sage

Wrong

Attached: E4ADA717-E84D-4AB5-93F6-0DD06E297C32.jpg (2140x1470, 566K)

Imagine if the guy on the left was skinny...
on the 1-10 scale you can expect a 1-2ish increase in score when you get Veeky Forums. expect it to be bigger if you're Veeky Forums after /fat/. Really an increase of 1-2 is all you really need in order to double your opportunities. just imagine going from a 5/10 to a 7/10.

>What's up guys Jeff Cavaliere here

Fake and gay

>tfw face on the level of hollywood chad
>kind of fat but still have roasties all over me because tallfag with beautiful face
he's right you know

I disagree, he just looks creepy as if he was trying hard to compensate for his ugly face.

if he gained some fat he'd be fine

But mewing will

Attached: 1520986791596.jpg (687x1117, 531K)

>overdeveloping chest over shoulders
>having a weak neck

SHIT WRONG IMAGE

Attached: 10.03.11-319-e1348627129909-150x150.jpg (150x150, 5K)

>Actually takes x/10 meme seriously

It's destructive to think this way user, don't buy into /r9k/ memes

How so?

Attached: 1370531347572.jpg (345x383, 47K)

t. facelet

Incels use 'Lookism' as a way to cope for the fact that they are social failures.

Putting numbers on something as complex as attraction will only limit your view on life in general.

I wouldn't have such a black and white view on the whole 1-10 scale.
You might be right about it being limiting or an excuse. it also nice to know how attractive you generally are. For me having a general rating helps alot with uncertainty anxiety

Well that's still how it works.

Attached: Hotornot_comparisons_manitou2121.jpg (3328x2176, 741K)

Ugly Face +Good body > Ugly Face + Bad body

>they all look incredibly plain

Guy on the left doesn't only have an ugly face, he also has an ugly body. He has boobs.

But the increase in attractiveness is obvious. Adding more details will only make the difference bigger.
Right now you removed the worst assets, but you also removed the best assets, as well as personal tastes.

There is no such thing as universal 1 or universal 10.

They do but let's be fair it's easier to get away with lack luster social skills if you're attractive.

F A C E
A
C
E

Attached: CBDE2C7A-5AE1-42B1-8E20-20604A7F7B29.png (640x1136, 587K)

6.5 - 10 all look the same

Besides, the 1-10 scale is most destructive when you use it on yourself, you just can't evaluate your attractiveness without bias.

I have days where I look in the mirror and I legitimately look ugly, and other days where I easily look '8/10'. When you tell yourself you're a '4/10' that number gets stuck in your mind and you start seeing yourself like it, even though that may not be the case.

>There is no such thing as universal 1 or universal 10

Attached: JuliaVins.jpg (888x900, 111K)

Cope

>posting a guy who is literally starving at sub-7% bodyfat and saying his face looks gaunt and unhealthy.
>posting Ryan Gosling

Don’t lie, you posted that image on purpose hoping you’d get a lot of (you’s) because of your oh so funny blunder

OK... so does the guy on the left even eat solid food ? Or is this the Matt Ogus diet of one solid meal before bed so you can crap it out in the AM ?

>or just roidz ?

Attached: louiesim.jpg (300x225, 18K)

Is the picture related meant to be an example of 1 or 10 ? Because I'm 100% we will find people on this board who will rated her both 1 and 10

Femanon here
The guy on the left looks waaaaaaay better lol. I'd much rather have him than Ol' Droopy Eye.

Matt Ryan?

Can a good face make up for hair loss?

Attached: 1521168179406.jpg (574x430, 28K)

demoralizing but still true

hot face on mediocre body will always be better than mediocre face on hot body

a good face makes up for actual murder

Ryan Gosling

>rich
>charming as fuck
>has charisma
>also in good shape
>fashionable as fuck

Guy on the left

>incredibly athletic and lean
>is probably sponsored or is a P.T.
>is leaner than most dudes
>isn't actually ugly
>given that pic is from a photoshoot, he's probably really confident

All this toxic self-deprecating shit is why some of us don't make it. We can all make it together. Don't fall for Veeky Forums memes and just be yourself.

maybe for women there is.

but men are perverted by nature.
there are men who like ugly girls specifically.

Is it just me or is everyone pretending that Gosling is attractive?

He looks alright but thats it.

so basically lose weight and put on makeup

Ikr, both guys are fine. They still get 4x the puss than the majority of Veeky Forums users.

It's almost like you're not a woman or something.

I agree. He's okay. Not ugly, but not a spectacle.

There's a lot more needed to determine "which is more attractive." Obviously this is cherrypicking at best, what with using a posed image on the left and a cap on the right, body language is starkly different because of that.

OP should post left just as relaxed as the Goose and it'd be a little easier to make a distinct decision.

4x0 is still 0

>Femanon here

Attached: 0.jpg (480x360, 30K)

kek

Attached: henne.gif (353x323, 2.34M)

Attached: 44938.jpg (341x192, 12K)

C O P E

Attached: face doesn't matter.jpg (960x960, 55K)

are you retarded?