Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 6K)

bump
pic unrelated

Attached: assad.png (807x460, 710K)

long live assad

stop fucking eating what kind of answer do you expect faggot

Attached: OK.jpg (500x535, 53K)

Stop eating so much lardass

Attached: 1520796214277.png (815x946, 691K)

saged

intermittent fasting. You'll lose a kilogram a week.

Stop eating? I got some pretty big love handles and started cutting and lost them very quickly. Actually kinda confused since i lost like 6 pounds in a weak and i'm doing everything the same. 6 days a week just -500 calories now

lose weight

Enjoy losing all of your gains dumb faggots. The only way to get rid of lovehandles without losing your gains is AAS.

AAS?

assault my ass sissy

Genetics if you store fat primarily on your love handles. If not to lose it would be hard core dieting and hard cardil. Cut back on sugar and carbs.

Angle Angle Side postulate for proving congruent triangles

>AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
>SHIIIIT
>SHIIIIIIIT

OP... I have a theory...

First, answer me this, are you a NO-ass man?

my theory is that only people with no ass have love handles, why? because when you dont have a developed gluteus your body canĀ“t distribute fat in that area, so you put a lot on your sides...

I been training my gluteus and im starting to see a change.

Attached: 21077500_1426378590815370_2421776613662956321_n.jpg (750x722, 59K)

ive been told i have a nice ass, but i dont work on my legs very often. you think its worth a shot? i really want to solve this problem, because im naturally broad shouldered, so if i trim my waist line, ill have good natural shape

Fat distribution to the love handles is largely genetic. Some people can get rid of them while having a relatively high bodyfat, while others need to cut down super low and have them be the last area that thins out.
Best approach is to do a low carb diet with a calorie deficit. Do that long enough and you'll get thin enough that they'll eventually go away. The low carbs will decrease possible insulin resistance in the area as well.

try to find a girl or a guy with a really nice ass and love handles in the net. anyway thats my humble theory

Attached: 1513980058535.jpg (400x432, 49K)

Test E, Tren E, Clenbuterol, Yohimbine, 1000 calorie deficit, 20 minutes fasted cardio every morning.

Start dieting low carb and add cardio to your routine daily. If you already do cardio, do more or increase the intensity.